Blue Cheese at 31 days of flowering

• Thread starter dirtyoldman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

Nice Blue Cheese plant at 31 days of flowering is 43 inches tall. Feminized seeds. It grew to be over twice the size of the other plants in the room in both height and bulk. And they were all planted at the same time. It towers over the other Blue Cheese in the room. It is going to yield well. Harvest in January. This plant was topped twice. I wish I had three of these in the room. It would utilize all the space. As such I have 5 plants right now. Three Blue Cheese and two G13 Haze. This plant is such a strong phenotype that I took clones. Next project will be exclusively 5 clones from this plant.

Blue cheese at 31 days of flowering
Blue cheese at 31 days of flowering 2
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Nice Blue Cheese plant at 31 days of flowering is 43 inches tall. Feminized seeds. It grew to be over twice the size of the other plants in the room in both height and bulk. And they were all planted at the same time. It towers over the other Blue Cheese in the room. It is going to yield well. Harvest in January. This plant was topped twice. I wish I had three of these in the room. It would utilize all the space. As such I have 5 plants right now. Three Blue Cheese and two G13 Haze. This plant is such a strong phenotype that I took clones. Next project will be exclusively 5 clones from this plant.
Hey that is a beauty! I had some blue cheese seeds earlier this year but I lost them somehow? Following along

Latest posts

Top Bottom