Blue Cheese Auto Day 70 Not Flowered

• Thread starter Worldofganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Worldofganja

Hi everyone. Im new to this forum, please bate with me.

Can anyone help me I currently have on blue cheese auto, from Barneys farm. I am currently on week 10, day 70 and no sign of flowering. Nopistles showing or even sacks. They are growing in soil under 600w ledlights. It looks great, healthy and quite bushy and dense but not flowering. Should I pull it and start again or let it continue growing?

I put on blue amnesia xxl auto at the same time. That's already 3 weeksinto flowering, and doing great. I don't know what's happening with the blue cheese, if i got dud seeds or if they'rephotos. Ive changed the light cycle from 18/6 to 12/12 and still nothing.Is this usual for autos. I'm a newbie to growing and this is only the secondtime doing this. Any help and advice will be appreciated. Thanks inadvance.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Got any pics you can post? How long has it been in 12/12?

W

Worldofganja

It's been 12/12 5 days. I will give it more time. Another week. Please find photos attached

20180904 140745
20180904 140823
20180904 140756
20180904 140814
W

Worldofganja

Just to give you all an update. Blue Cheese Auto has finally begun flowering. There was an explosive growth then the flowering begun. Its A Girl! I was reading about super autos and how they grow like photos but I don't know if it was a super auto or not or even if it was a photo nevertheless its flowering. For an indica its quite slow. The Blue Amnesia planted at same time is a Sativa yet its halfway through flowering. Sativa's generally take longer than India's to finish but I'm finding its the other way around indicas take longer than sativas.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I think there was a mix up with the seeds. Autos don’t need 12/12.
You plant seems small by the way for 70 days, there is another posibility of a slow grower maturing late, maybe?

Monster762

Monster762

Just to give you all an update. Blue Cheese Auto has finally begun flowering. There was an explosive growth then the flowering begun. Its A Girl! I was reading about super autos and how they grow like photos but I don't know if it was a super auto or not or even if it was a photo nevertheless its flowering. For an indica its quite slow. The Blue Amnesia planted at same time is a Sativa yet its halfway through flowering. Sativa's generally take longer than India's to finish but I'm finding its the other way around indicas take longer than sativas.
Genetics? Never heard of a super auto. Heard of plenty dud autos though. Autos are not easier. Well not that you actually started flower you’ll see sativa s can go a long ways.

Monster762

Monster762

Genetics? Never heard of a super auto. Heard of plenty dud autos though. Autos are not easier. Well not that you actually started flower you’ll see sativa s can go a long ways.
Now not not

W

Worldofganja

I think there was a mix up with the seeds. Autos don’t need 12/12.
You plant seems small by the way for 70 days, there is another posibility of a slow grower maturing late,

I topped it about 5 times. I know they say you shouldn't top autos cause they don't like it. And if you do you should only top it once. I just wanted to see what happens if topped more than once. Im aware i can stunt the growth but i wanted a better yeild. It has shot up during last few days and still seems to be growing, even though its flowering.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah somethings not right.i cant say as im new to this but like crimsonecho said its very small for all that time .i would b very dissapointed for your effort..would of been good if you was on here from the start,so everyone could give you some pointers etc..id say your soil aint too flash..when you say soil as in dirt from outside.or soiless..

W

Worldofganja

Yeah somethings not right.i cant say as im new to this but like crimsonecho said its very small for all that time .i would b very dissapointed for your effort..would of been good if you was on here from the start,so everyone could give you some pointers etc..id say your soil aint too flash..when you say soil as in dirt from outside.or soiless..

I'm using terra can soil.

C

Claire1983

The same thing has happened to my blue cheese auto's also growing in soil under 600w led lights Growing leaves like fuck but no sign of anything else happening. I've grown these before and found them easy so have no idea whats happening unless I've been given different seeds I don't know. I don't want to pull them yet as I live in hope so I've switched mine to a 12/12 lighting schedule and praying that my babies come threw just like urs eventually did. Fingers crossed please everyone

Last edited:
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

The same thing has happened to my blue cheese auto's also growing in soil under 600w led lights Growing leaves like fuck but no sign of anything else happening. I've grown these before and found them easy so have no idea whats happening unless I've been given different seeds I don't know. I don't want to pull them yet as I live in hope so I've switched mine to a 12/12 lighting schedule and praying that my babies come threw just like urs eventually did. Fingers crossed please everyone
Hi Claire!
Where did ya Get ur seeds from?
Autos have been hermie prone and undersized for me.
But also I recieved some that werent autos at all. I think ur onto something there. Give her a week and I will see pistil city

C

Claire1983

Hi Claire!
Where did ya Get ur seeds from?
Autos have been hermie prone and undersized for me.
But also I recieved some that werent autos at all. I think ur onto something there. Give her a week and I will see pistil city
I got my seeds from a wee shop in Dundee. First time I haven't ordered them from online hope there not dad's. The plant just keeps growing llf. Loads of sacks for flowering but no flowering happening at all. Day 5 now with the light change il give it another week hopefully notice a difference or I may have to pull the plug. Greeting

C

Claire1983

Day 9 on the 12/12 lighting and they appear to be opening up slightly. Soooo hope there ok they look really healthy. Ps. Sorry for jumping on someone else thread wasn't sure how to start my own

20181112 075151
20181112 075147
20181112 075223
20181112 075220
20181112 075129
20181112 075136
20181112 075134
chemistry

chemistry

I was lead to believe Auto's needed more than 12 hours light due to the slow growing Ruderalis element.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

They are unstable to begin with, being auto feminized.
They will do what they do under 12 12. But it may take a while.
Too many changes in the light schwdule freak em out.
Take it from a guy that has hermied almost every auto so far.
Maybe I just suck at growing.... Hahabaha

Top Bottom