Blue cheese. Bud in veg stage. Stump growth.

• Thread starter Silentgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Silentgrow

Silentgrow

Hello. Wondering if anyone can shead some light on the strange happenings of my babies.

Purchased two blue cheese seeds. Been 18/6 for 7 weeks from seed. Last 2 weeks they both have shown white hairs and bud formations, as though they are flowering. The only reason I wasn't ready to 12/12 was due to their height. I am aware the strain is meant to be short. But the supplier suggested 1m. One seems to have stumped growth and has one bud. The main bud in the middle down the stalk. Very dense in flower and the flower has many white hairs. As though I have been flowering for weeks.

They are not an autoflowering strain.

The other one is growing but also showing white hairs.

It is as though they both are auto flowering and I feel too early.

Is it worth just getting different cuttings and starting them instead. I don't want to wait another 7 weeks for little these will likely bring

Why have they done this?? Any thing I can do to make them larger? Or is it too late and they'll be what they become?

600w led
40litre pot. Started 1L to 5L to 14L to 40L
soil with perlight
25 degree
50% humid
Some co2
Filter + fan.

Blue cheese bud in veg stage stump growth
Blue cheese bud in veg stage stump growth 2
Blue cheese bud in veg stage stump growth 3
Blue cheese bud in veg stage stump growth 4
Blue cheese bud in veg stage stump growth 5
Nugg

Nugg

You'd have to assume your supplier was wrong and those are auto's...

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
I would say Autos as well.
But they seem small even if so.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
boo. 7 weeks is a long time waiting. good luck. i dont have any advice just feeling the pain.

edit: i shouldnt say that. 1 tip is small pots are a trend on the farm for getting big buds. 2. its normal to flush the medium regularly if slow growth or abnormal growth.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Hello. Wondering if anyone can shead some light on the strange happenings of my babies.

Purchased two blue cheese seeds. Been 18/6 for 7 weeks from seed. Last 2 weeks they both have shown white hairs and bud formations, as though they are flowering. The only reason I wasn't ready to 12/12 was due to their height. I am aware the strain is meant to be short. But the supplier suggested 1m. One seems to have stumped growth and has one bud. The main bud in the middle down the stalk. Very dense in flower and the flower has many white hairs. As though I have been flowering for weeks.

They are not an autoflowering strain.

The other one is growing but also showing white hairs.

It is as though they both are auto flowering and I feel too early.

Is it worth just getting different cuttings and starting them instead. I don't want to wait another 7 weeks for little these will likely bring

Why have they done this?? Any thing I can do to make them larger? Or is it too late and they'll be what they become?

600w led
40litre pot. Started 1L to 5L to 14L to 40L
soil with perlight
25 degree
50% humid
Some co2
Filter + fan.
Since they could be Autos, and nothing against them. I grow them as well.
Looks like the bump up in pot sizes may have stunted them, shocked em too much. Autos are best start to finish in same container.
But not your fault, that's suppliers mistake. Salvage what you can or if space is needed cut and dump.
Better luck next grow!!🤙

Top Bottom