Blue Cookies, Do Si Dos #9, Do Si Dos #23

• Thread starter PFOrganic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PFOrganic

What's up everyone

I recently acquired Do Si Dos #9 F2 & some #23 freebies from the latest Archive drop.

I also popped a nice looking seed I got from a batch of blue cookies from a collective. Fairly certain this is the "blue cookies" pheno of GSC and not the blueberry x GSC strain also known as blue cookies.

Going to try and keep this updated on a semi weekly to weekly basis

All were planted straight into Fox Farm Ocean Forest and lightly watered earlier today. Didn't germinate them beforehand or anything.

Do si Dos:

The first 3 on the far left are the #23 freebies and everything else is the #9 F2.

Blue Cookies:
Planted June 17th and has been growing nicely since.
Image 1
Blue cookies do si dos 9 do si dos 23 2

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Love me some Archive :fire:, and I have been to a few of their drops live at the shop:love2:. I will be watching.

P

PFOrganic

Love me some Archive :fire:, and I have been to a few of their drops live at the shop:love2:. I will be watching.

Yeah, this is my first time running gear from Archive. I am super stoked on this project and can't wait to see the results.

Have you run anything from them in the past? If so, would love to hear more about it.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Yeah, this is my first time running gear from Archive. I am super stoked on this project and can't wait to see the results.

Have you run anything from them in the past? If so, would love to hear more about it.
The Sweeties,
Not all that great, every phenotype had long internoding and it was nothing spectacular.
Been to the drops with grower buddies when they get beans for themselves. It's nice waiting in line at the drop, everyone is usually very friendly and have met some great peeps. Yep the line itself ends up being a networking ground. The Sweeties drop back in October, there was a lady behind us who said she had like 300 memory loss f2s and was working on f3s. The guy in front of us was a HUGE cookie/og fan and was after the dosiface drop at that time. Just an example of the type of growers you meet.
I have seen great things come from Archive, usually always a hit never a miss.

P

PFOrganic

The Sweeties,
Not all that great, every phenotype had long internoding and it was nothing spectacular.
Been to the drops with grower buddies when they get beans for themselves. It's nice waiting in line at the drop, everyone is usually very friendly and have met some great peeps. Yep the line itself ends up being a networking ground. The Sweeties drop back in October, there was a lady behind us who said she had like 300 memory loss f2s and was working on f3s. The guy in front of us was a HUGE cookie/og fan and was after the dosiface drop at that time. Just an example of the type of growers you meet.
I have seen great things come from Archive, usually always a hit never a miss.
That sounds super cool, makes sense that there is a lot of networking that goes on at those events. Im in socal otherwise I would like to check one out sometime.

I have only heard good things about Archive so lets hope its just a matter of how big a hit it is

Do you think youll run anything from Archive soon?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

That sounds super cool, makes sense that there is a lot of networking that goes on at those events. Im in socal otherwise I would like to check one out sometime.

I have only heard good things about Archive so lets hope its just a matter of how big a hit it is

Do you think youll run anything from Archive soon?
Yeah after I get done running a few rounds with the clones I got now, got 6 strains in the stable. I can easily go to the shop, they sometimes sell clones of their own genetics, but other times it's just gsc or gg4. I have smoked a lot of their genetics being decently close to the shop the rude boi og, I would say that's one of the better ones imo. Definitely under appreciated

P

PFOrganic

Update:

Six days later all the Do si Do seeds sprouted from the ground and starting growing the first sets of leaves. Super stoked to have a 100% germ rate on those. One of the #23 phenos is a bit behind and is just breaking soil. The blue cookies is still progressing nicely. Ill post the pictures below in addition to some other plants I have in my tent at the moment.

Do si Dos F2 #9 and #23
img_0332-jpg.715394

Blue Cookies:
img_0325-jpg.715395

Front row left to right is Black Diamond, J1, and Skywalker Og. Back row left to right is White Diesel, White Diesel, Skywalker Og.
img_0322-jpg.715396

God's Gift are the two smaller ones. The three larger are Wedding Cake. The couple in the back are a few out of 6 clones of Zkittlez I got, those ones are probably going to get tossed in a few days because the other ones look better.
img_0318-jpg.715397

Edit: Don't know why some of the pictures double posted.

IMG 0332
IMG 0325
IMG 0322
IMG 0318
G gnome

G gnome

Ive ran both rudeboi and codeblue and all the phenos that cudda even been considered to be keepers hermed. The very few that did not herm were garbage. Hope u have better luck than i did and keep me posted

P

PFOrganic

Ive ran both rudeboi and codeblue and all the phenos that cudda even been considered to be keepers hermed. The very few that did not herm were garbage. Hope u have better luck than i did and keep me posted

Sorry to hear about that, that would be super disappointing. Ill be keeping this thread updated so let's hope for better results

You can go to Walmart and buy a shelf set that's plastic and use that for table stands. Works great and super cheap alternative

Been meaning to do this for a few days but been procrastinating. Since you gave me a link for one, now itll prob happen sooner since I know exactly what to walk in and grab

Last edited:
P

PFOrganic

Works just as good as my 120 dollar stands. Best money spent

About how high is each section? If I had it stacked 3 shelves high for example, how many feet up off the ground would it be?

Leew421

Leew421

You just need one set of legs per shlef and you use two on eat side of the table. You should have 1 shelf left over from the set you get.

P

PFOrganic

You just need one set of legs per shlef and you use two on eat side of the table. You should have 1 shelf left over from the set you get.

Okay awesome, so I will get the 5 shelf one, stack it up 4 shelfs high and then it should be at a good height. I will probably just order that one straight to my house from Amazon right now.

Leew421

Leew421

Do the 5 shelf one and you need to be careful how high you go for your light clearance.

Leew421

Leew421

Those legs are about 1.5 feet long or so maybe 2 feet. Just one set on each side of the table is perfect

P

PFOrganic

Those legs are about 1.5 feet long or so maybe 2 feet. Just one set on each side of the table is perfect
Oh yeah thats perfect, my lights are right around 5-6ish feet from the ground so thatll instantly cut the distance in half.

Top Bottom