Blue Dream about to touch the top....

• Thread starter Cheeseus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cheeseus

Blue Dream 2 tall about to touch the top....

of my hoop house. We are at about 9' 6" and our hoop house maxes at 12' center. Should i top or pinch. Any other suggestions?

Blue dream about to touch the top
Blue dream about to touch the top 2
L

Lost

FIM that bitch! The lower branches will beef up alot. If you can fim it right you can get from 4-8 tops :)

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
A little off the subject...can you give some info on your hoop house...are the end's closed like a greenhouse...who would you recommend buying them from?

Please get back.

J

C

Cheeseus

A little off the subject...can you give some info on your hoop house...are the end's closed like a greenhouse...who would you recommend buying them from?

Please get back.

J

You can close them how ever you want. We use osb tithe 2 4x8 doors. We have hoop benders here in the PNW if you need hoops. Ala we make are own. PS its a 16' x 48' raised 2'!

PICT0003
M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheeseus, I would use 1 foot pieces of 2 x 4..under each bucket.. tilt them babies towards the center of your hoop house! It will do the same thing, which is beef them up for you! If, you find you need them tilted more use a brick under each bucket! Hope that helps you! Keep us up-dated! monkey5

M

Malachi

place them bitches sideways if they are in buckets and start tieing them back

C

Cheeseus

Blue Dream and Hoophouses dont mix...

Been bendin in for a min.

PICT0029
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol. maybe cut a hole above them and add some plastic over them kinda like a dormir on the roof. like take out a 2 pipe seciont and push the bluedreams up through those. then add plastic and pvc. presto a 2 floor hoop house

mountain

mountain

What are the high temps you see in the hoophouse?

How do the blue dreams seem to do? Tolerant of high temps?

Anything that seems to make them really happy or to really watch out for?

Thanks!

sdog

sdog

I would tie and bend the main tops! not too much though, you don't want to snap a top off! Goodluck with that dream bro she is my favorite in my greenhouse, yield and smoke are out of this world!

C

Cheeseus

What are the high temps you see in the hoophouse?

How do the blue dreams seem to do? Tolerant of high temps?

Anything that seems to make them really happy or to really watch out for?

Thanks!

Deff need to box the thing. She wants to get about 15+ feet. Id use Bushmaster and top constantly to make it more of a bush. Only thing she got that you have to deal with is that she likes to go a little longer than most in flower.

P

pokerman

at what height were they when u put them in the greenhouse? i got some blue dream that are almost 3 feet now i plan on putting them in my greenhouse....how much do they stretch?

S

SLO Grown

YA know, I'm almost in the same situation you are with 5 Columbo-Gold. Man they are taking over. Had to get rid of 2 other plants just to make room for these giants! And I have 4+ months to go. Also, have 4 Super Lemon Haze going, hope I can keep them? Greenhosue is only 100sqft (Solexx), but have a 9ft ceiling. Put in C-gold 2 weeks ago at 1' these girls have grown to 4+ feet in two weeks! Ugh!

F

fooster

i would try my best to bend her over and at the same time top her

Top Bottom