Blue Dream Come True

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

robz

So this is my second run with a nice blue dream cut I acquired from a friend. Last run had a couple nice big ones 2+lb. Plants but was a mixed room and that bit me in the ass! My first run in the UC was with a finicky Dutch Treat 10 week strain that yeilded great but was kind of a winch to grow. So far much happier with the growth & structure of Blue Dream. She's not too picky, fast vigorous growth & nice frosty fat blueberry smelling bud. Last batch tested @ 18% THC. Patients love it. & the co2 company grabbed the leftovers from the last batch so I'm happy with her. I think the potential is there for 25-28 lbs. We will see come mid January. Going to do the MOAB-Hammerhead combo in week 6-7. Currently on the new CS line with Fox Farms bloom boosters. Stay tuned & wish me luck.
Blue dream come true
Blue dream come true

R

robz

Here we are in week 8 now. Never went over 650ppm. Used MOAB & hammerhead week 6-7 & let me just say wow! Never seen buds swell so much so fast. Beginning of week 6 hoping for big fat juicy buds. End of week 7 out of zip ties & string! Branches literally snaping from the buds being too heavy!
IMG 20161229 192625
IMG 20170103 084920

JMcG

JMcG

Lookin good robz!
I picked up some of the MOAB years ago and never really used it much.
I would like to add a good late bloom booster to the arsenal, I will look back into this combo... obviously workin for you!

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Are you lights level? Or is this an optical illusion?

Top Bottom