Blue Dream White Master GSC Ghost OG

• Thread starter atomic punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

I've decided to post my girls before I tear down my room and start over I have Root Aphids Root Knats and Broad Mites. I've had the Aphids for 3 grows and thought what the heck why not throw in Broad Mites too I got the from clones i've recieved these girls have burns on the leaves from poison sprayed 3 weeks before transplant and flower I had to put them when fairly sma and cut off quite a few leaves at 3 weeks in flower I used only caps bennies in a tea and rigte before each watering all in all they're still dark green and are showing a fair stack these pics are at 40 days not quite the size I'm used to. I still have 11 very small clones sequestered in another location I'll post more pics of my 2 beds in a couple days when I have time from my long work schedule. Notice the damage and curling of the leaves on the tough girls \

Girl Scout Cookie Bed #1
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 9
Ghost OG Bed #1
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 10
White Master bud and plants bed #2 notice severe leaf curl due to bugs
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 8
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 7

White Master phno #2 lost 4 others
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 6
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 5
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 4
Blue Dream 6 yr old cut
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 3
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og 2
Blue dream white master gsc ghost og

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

When u posted all them issues I was thinking u were fucked.. But u seem 2 have pulled a rabbit out of ur hat & still seem 2 have pulled of some nice buds.. Great work.. Good luck killin them damn bugs

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Looks like we may have the same cut of Blue Dream. I picked mine up in 2008, after making it's way from Cali to Denver.. Blueberry dominant, tastes like fruity pebbles??

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Even wit the issues they still look nice, bro. I feel ur pain for sure. I battled all the same probs last year. I seen some lil fliers around as well. Time to murder them lil fuckerz! :dead:

A

atomic punk

When u posted all them issues I was thinking u were fucked.. But u seem 2 have pulled a rabbit out of ur hat & still seem 2 have pulled of some nice buds.. Great work.. Good luck killin them damn bugs

Thanks goo, Caps bennies and some good soil seem to have made a difference

A

atomic punk

Looks like we may have the same cut of Blue Dream. I picked mine up in 2008, after making it's way from Cali to Denver.. Blueberry dominant, tastes like fruity pebbles??

Yes, Mtgrown I got this in So Cal from a very early collective long gone now everyone that tries it says it's one of a kind the original above average yield and the very frutiest of smells and taste great high too.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

dude dont ditch it try capulators bennies.. people have had success killing them with his bennies

A

atomic punk

Even wit the issues they still look nice, bro. I feel ur pain for sure. I battled all the same probs last year. I seen some lil fliers around as well. Time to murder them lil fuckerz! :dead:

Thanks Rival, after this long spell of Aphids I finally realize I have to start again,I can't stand to use poison no matter what I tried the little bastards always seemed to be there and with the new influx of the Mites my decision was cast in stone I've lost several good cuts and I have 5 or six strains in the beds yet to be shown. Thanks for the empathy

A

atomic punk

Oh yeah last night as you can see I didn't edit and ther's a misquote the pics are 49 days old not 40 hit the 0 instead of the 9

A

atomic punk

[qtheuote="babyhughie586, post: 1059008, member: 15864"]dude dont ditch it try capulators bennies.. people have had success killing them with his bennies[/quote]

Thanks Hughie, I've battled them back for so long I want to clean up and start again. I hate Poison and I swear by Caps Bennies the last run there was no difference in the grow with the Bennies but with the Broad Mites this battle is over I have quite a few seeds that I've been wanting to try and I still have a few clones elsewhere until I get things where they should be

A

atomic punk

This is what I had to deal with when I transplanted into the beds and larger planters. I thought I had a few flyers, but they love to hang around the the soil. I didn't know it was so bad. I have a lot of these stickies and they've knocked back almost every flyer and Caps bennies have done their work too. Pretty nasty Huh.
Photo 5 19 13 068

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Your plants look good considering all the pests.

I feel your pain, as I have been battling spider mites since I moved.

It looks like you are keeping them contained well enough to let your plants do their thing.

I can't wait to see that White Master in all her glory. Good luck.

A

atomic punk

Your plants look good considering all the pests.

I feel your pain, as I have been battling spider mites since I moved.

It looks like you are keeping them contained well enough to let your plants do their thing.

I can't wait to see that White Master in all her glory. Good luck.

Thanks Jack I feel your pain too. I feel very good about this decision to start over. I had to many strains and never seemed willing to dump many of them this kind of forces my hand.

A

atomic punk

Picture of both Beds, all in all I'm very happy with the turnout of these girls as well as the quality for having all the insect vermin these girls had to suffer through. I put them in the beds with no veg in the Beds at all, transplant and flip so they were much smaller than I would have normally started them at
s,Bed#2 front Lemon Alien Dog Center two White Master Phenoes in the rear can't really tell Strawberry Diesel.
Bed #1 larger plants Ghost OG, Girl Scout Cookies, Fire OG & shorter plants White Fire OG

Top Bottom