Blue Dream White Master GSC Ghost OG

• Thread starter atomic punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

atomic punk

Here's the whitefire from bed #1 this is the heaviest producer and heaviest smoke I have, this individual cut is extraordinary in every way

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Yes, Mtgrown I got this in So Cal from a very early collective long gone now everyone that tries it says it's one of a kind the original above average yield and the very frutiest of smells and taste great high too.

Fruity Pebbles blueberry cereal!!!!! I can spot those buds a mile away.. She's never herm'd or lost vigor, since I've had her. She still looks like she's treating you well. A friend grew the Blue Dream Haze.....not at all Blue Dream. Much more haze in the mix. Beautiful plant too, but not the blueberry cereal.

A

atomic punk

Fruity Pebbles blueberry cereal!!!!! I can spot those buds a mile away.. She's never herm'd or lost vigor, since I've had her. She still looks like she's treating you well. A friend grew the Blue Dream Haze.....not at all Blue Dream. Much more haze in the mix. Beautiful plant too, but not the blueberry cereal.

Diddo, Mt I couldn't have said it better not one loss in quality or yield & never a hermi this girl will wipe your (blues) away

A

atomic punk

Lemon Alien Dog these girls were about 18" tall frosty & solid despite the 3 pronged bug onslaught, notice the herms although they never opened all of this grow was cut right after taking the pics I cut at 63 days couldn't wait any longer some were showing a bit of stress. This is by far my least grow ever, I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed for posting this grow.

A

atomic punk

White Master, I tried to get shots of both phenos side by side notice the severe leaf curl from the bugs, these buds are stinky & dense I thought the beds would do better than the planters because the roots would spread further but as far as looks the planters seemed to have fared better.

catdaddy

catdaddy

unfortunate about the pest, but have to admit, you still do a very nice job in producing some lovely looking buds.
thanks for the show.

A

atomic punk

Ghost OG, good yielder, frosty, dense, very stinky my 1st run just one plant I think this one will be good.
er, good frost, density& smell

A

atomic punk

unfortunate about the pest, but have to admit, you still do a very nice job in producing some lovely looking buds.
thanks for the show.
Thanks, Big Cat, your grows/girls are always lovely and top notch. In a couple months, I hope to finally put up something that will look healthy like your girls. Well I'm out for now. I'm going to my daughters college graduation today. She's getting an Associates in Computer Graphics. I already know I'll have a tear in my eye.

A

atomic punk

Here's some pics together and individually of the finished buds from this grow, given all the crap I had to endure from the bugs. I'm very happy with the look, density, smell, taste and the potency. all are very good smoke, the White Fire is still tops but just barely The buds just below this 1st pic are White Master pheno #1s
Strawberrry Diesel Platinum Bubba just below this pic

Hawaiian Bubba
View attachment 323107View attachment 323107
Fire OG Lemon Alien Dog just below this pic
Ghost OG

White Fire
Blue Dream
White Master phenol#3

Top Bottom