Blue Dream x Animal Cookies from Greenpoint Seeds. Review and Grow Journal

• Thread starter NickSkyland
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickSkyland

NickSkyland

I was searching for decently priced, high quality seeds, and found this company, Greenpoint Seeds, based out of Colorado. They have an intriguing and reputable bio, so I gave them a shot. The reverse auctions are really cool too.

Blue dream x animal cookies from greenpoint seeds review and grow journal

This strain is called Midnight Snack. It's a cross of Blue Dream and Animal Cookies, and the flowers look phenomenal.

Here is a direct link to Midnight Snack on their website

Free shipping got me the seeds within 7 days and they arrived in a nice little container that kept them from shaking around in transport.

I received it from mailman at 3:00pm and immediately put 1 seed in a shotglass of filtered water. At 6:00 am the next morning, with 30x magnification, I could see it was opened and had small root. Moved it to soil and 24 hours later had germination. Very fast.

Another cool thing is.. they sent me 7 seeds. I paid for a 6 pack. So at least sometimes, they give you an extra, just in case.

I stowed the remaining 6 away in my toolbox.

Blue dream x animal cookies from greenpoint seeds review and grow journal 2

Disclosure: if you click the link above and buy seeds, they will pay me a 10% sales commission. They are in no way influencing my opinion with a couple dollar kick backs. I just really enjoy growing, photography, and blogging. So, I'm just trying to, you know.. pursue happiness. I hope this journal helps you in your pursuits too.

Now, on to the grow journal, and hopefully some really cool pics of monster frosty fat fluffy nugz. Just a few months to go... 😂

I'll post pictures at least once a week, because that's what I look for when researching seeds, strains, etc.

P.L.U.R.

Last edited:
ItsMosher

ItsMosher

I was searching for decently priced, high quality seeds, and found this company, Greenpoint Seeds, based out of Colorado. They have an intriguing and reputable bio, so I gave them a shot. The reverse auctions are really cool too.

View attachment 2057710

This strain is called Midnight Snack. It's a cross of Blue Dream and Animal Cookies, and the flowers look phenomenal.

Here is a direct link to Midnight Snack on their website

Free shipping got me the seeds within 7 days and they arrived in a nice little container that kept them from shaking around in transport.

I received it from mailman at 3:00pm and immediately put 1 seed in a shotglass of filtered water. At 6:00 am the next morning, with 30x magnification, I could see it was opened and had small root. Moved it to soil and 24 hours later had germination. Very fast.

Another cool thing is.. they sent me 7 seeds. I paid for a 6 pack. So at least sometimes, they give you an extra, just in case.

I stowed the remaining 6 away in my toolbox.

View attachment 2057711

Disclosure: if you click the link above and buy seeds, they will pay me a 10% sales commission. They are in no way influencing my opinion with a couple dollar kick backs. I just really enjoy growing, photography, and blogging. So, I'm just trying to, you know.. pursue happiness. I hope this journal helps you in your pursuits too.

Now, on to the grow journal, and hopefully some really cool pics of monster frosty fat fluffy nugz. Just a few months to go... 😂

I'll post pictures at least once a week, because that's what I look for when researching seeds, strains, etc.

P.L.U.R.
Bookmarked! Excited to see the progress!

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Day 26:

Not much action yet, but getting there. Will probably top her in the next week.

20231101 084729

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Ðay 33:

Wasn't planning to take a clone on this one. Gotta get the sticky clone gel out, disinfect my scissors, knife, trays, domes. Make special fertilizers. Monitor closely for days. Etc.

But I couldn't resist this top. I was waiting for 2nd node to develop a little further before topping, and it stretched 3rd node out with a nice little stem.

20231108 100033

20231108 100642

20231108 101009

20231108 100602

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Well, final review of Greenpoint Seeds:

I won't be buying any more of their seeds. I bought some from Royal Queen Seeds and some from Greenpoint. Both actually sucked. Honestly, my personal "no name" seeds grew with at least 2x more vigor, and the buds are better than any dispensary shit.

But that's not why I won't buy their seeds anymore. Bad business is why.

They closed their affiliate program a few weeks after I started promoting them, with no explanation given. A months work of work gone, with no pay.

What fucking jackals they are. In fact, I'm just a new guy, but what about people who spent a year marketing for them? Whose job it is to advertise on the internet. Whose family income depends on it. To be fired without reason or explanation with not even a weeks notice.

In short Greenpoint is a sociopath. I won't do business with people like that.

NickSkyland

NickSkyland

Makes sense though. Honest, consistent review:every business in America is corrupt, even cannabis industry. I don't recommend their seeds or fertilizers. It's tainted with nazi viruses

Latest posts

Top Bottom