For Sale Blue dream x purple punch seeds = "quantum daze"™️👍

• Thread starter CaliforniaHydroIndo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliforniaHydroIndo

CaliforniaHydroIndo

Hi all!

Turns out I am going to have some seeds from this harvest guys! Blue dream cross with purple punch ! Pictures of actual plants attached ! The herm sacs from the punch popped open and pollenated a few limbs of this blue dream! Kinda sad, but more excited to grow this baby! Have a few extra, willing to let them go 10x for 50 or trades welcome, let me know !

20210309 033437
20210309 033421
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Are you concerned that this first generation herm cross might not be the most stable to be selling to people?
I doubt any breeders will be looking for them 😂
But hey, they might be a fun one off grow just to see what they will look like 🙃

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
the fact we have a random hermie cross being not just sold, but already named, could be upsetting to some.

others may have another emotion

CaliforniaHydroIndo

CaliforniaHydroIndo

Didnt think of any of that, just seen the page with seeds fornsale and thought id share too 🤷‍♂️ put a few in to pop open, will see what happens myself :D

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Most self or stressed seeds I’ve made have been female. Things can get ugly in a stressed room though.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Didnt think of any of that, just seen the page with seeds fornsale and thought id share too 🤷‍♂️ put a few in to pop open, will see what happens myself :D

No harm no foul :) just something to think about. Personal anecdotes aside, seeds from herms are generally more likely to herm themselves. Not everybody knows how to deal with them, or even identify it. Would hate to pollen bomb some poor newbies' garden cause they don't understand what's happening!

Top Bottom