Blue Dream

• Thread starter Tron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tron

I'm not in a clone only state. I found BD in seed form from Riot. Is it the same or almost equivalent to what I sampled in Santa Cruz 4 years ago??? If anyone has any info I would greatly appreciate it... Gotta make some moves, lost job...

N

NorCalD9

Bluedream is DANK....... The Riot Blue Dream Seeds are S1s so they would be your best choice for blue dream in seed form i would think :)

Hope this helps a lil
D9

T

Tron

Bluedream is DANK....... The Riot Blue Dream Seeds are S1s so they would be your best choice for blue dream in seed form i would think :)

Hope this helps a lil
D9

Thanx for the quick response... Gotta pull the trigga today... I've heard pulling @ around 60, any truth???

E

ent

Yeah 60-65 on the cut. I'm sure the seeds will vary a little.

E

ent

colloidal silver and silver thiosulfate. Both can be used to "reverse" a female. I believe it stops ethyl uptake which will stress a female into producing pollen sacs. Since no male genes are present all seeds will be female aka fems.

T

Tron

colloidal silver and silver thiosulfate. Both can be used to "reverse" a female. I believe it stops ethyl uptake which will stress a female into producing pollen sacs. Since no male genes are present all seeds will be female aka fems.

Thanx for the knowledge brutha...

N

NorCalD9

all good info they are S1's and feminized but there is ALWAYS a slight chance of a male but the odds are 1:1000 lol....

D9

T

Tron

Trigga pulled done and done... Def amped for this one to start... I'm certainly needing some daytime meds... Gotta brand new Quantum 1k just for the occasion... Trying out the Digilux for the 1st time as well... I've been using the eye, but after seeing the test video's thrown up on the combo, I thought I would give it a shot...

G.O.D. - your 63 day looks tasty... Purple due to low temp, or is it common???

Click the text for the youtube vid... Testing the digi vs. the eye paired with the quantum...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e_lEgacnH4&feature=player_embedded

T

Tron

G.O.D.- like your style... I'm running the roots 707 in 5 or 7 gallon smarts as well... I'm thinking about taking one of the BD cuts and growing her out in a 20 gallon smart style under a 1k for fun, we'll see... Prolly yield a lb or so vegged out a bit supercropped blah blah blah...

T

Tron

I had to do a double take on your post... I thought it was all one plant... Coulda swore it was a little more than qp... this strain has so much potential... which is why I'm sure the folks out west are killin it in every sense of the word... i've read so many medical reviews from patients, they truly love this strain, and what a producer for real...

sdgrower

sdgrower

Nice looking Blue Dream their Garden!
Blue Dream is great sunny day weed for sure. Especially when she's done organically like Garden does.

G

Growzo

I've been using 4 Digilux bulbs for 2 cycles. They blow the Hortilux out of the water. I had a lot of issues with the Hortilux blowing out. No problems with the Digilux, and they are bright as hell!

Growzo

Top Bottom