Blue Dream

• Thread starter Tron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tron

I've been using 4 Digilux bulbs for 2 cycles. They blow the Hortilux out of the water. I had a lot of issues with the Hortilux blowing out. No problems with the Digilux, and they are bright as hell!

Growzo

Just got my quantum and digilux delivered... HOLY FUCKBALLS, these digi bulbs are massive!!! Sparkin tonight, woo hoo!!!

E

ent

Let the games begin tron!

GoD here mine grown almost identical to yours, roots organic, top fed, starting when stretch was finishing up and taken 63 days as well. I had some heat during this run so no color and a lil foxtailed.

http://i.invalid.com/reMr0.jpg

T

Tron

Hey guys... I got my BD seeds in a couple days ago and I'm needing some grow info... I currently have some Tahoe and 91 Chem on week 4 in the flower room... I typically take cuttings at 5-6 weeks so I was thinking of popping the BD now... Are they going to be too tall??? My veg tent is a 3x5 with a 8 bulb T5, and my flower room is a 4x4 tent with a 1k... I don't want these plants to be outta control... I've read they grow like crazy, but I'm thinking maybe not as much of a stretch as some of these og's... I'm probably going to only grow 4 BD in 5 gallon smart pots in the 4x4 space the first time... Once I know what they do, we can tweak... Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Cort

Cort

Tron,

Im running BD on my first ever grow, about 2 1/2 weeks in on the flip. I wish I started them much smaller.

At the flip they were just below the 2nd ring on a tomato cage, they are now over the top. Like you, Im running in a tent with 1k. If these girls dont settle down I will have to do something drastic. Dunno what, but something.

They seem to love being tied up though, kinky gals.

M

Mr.Newcastle

BD is running amuck in NorCal. Have friends with kill and cant move it, or take 2g or less. Cryin shame some of the things you hear. Friend I know put 1800 on the table as a last attempt to pay some bills, and the club owner said this," Well, I do need a $45 eighth shelf product." Plus 3360 and dude grows it for 14 weeks, and cures it for 3 weeks. He walked out and is never going back. Sad part is he got the BD's from me. I call this the Tina Turner strain, no matter how hard I beat them, they just keep coming back.

T

Tron

So, if I flip it @ 1ft, keep in mind I'm vegging under T5 to keep the nodes tight- what will be my round about max ft after the stretch???

T

Tron

I found some info, maybe someone who has grown it out can attest to this...

Yield You can go straight from clone on this strain and easily pull 600 grams from a 1000 watt. Expect plants with no veg to reach a height of 3 feet in 3 gallon buckets (soil). Vegging plants for 2 weeks will pull around 900 grams per light if the plants are properly trained and a bigger 5 gallon pot is used. You can expect higher yield in hydro, and outdoors you can pull 7 pounds from one well cared for plant. She grows vigorously and is easy to grow. Buds look ready at 60 days. Allowing them to go 70 days will improve the quality though. Buds turn light blue late in flowering if the tempature dips.

Structure Plants show extremely thin leaves and tend to look almost 100% sativa. A 300% stretch the first weeks of bloom tends to favor one large Kola. LST training is recommended. Buds tend to foxtail later in flower.

Cort

Cort

Nice find. Wish I had that info before I started.

The things we pick up on our journeys...

B

budseyeveiw

im on the hunt for the blue dream too.. some one must have created the seeds by now.. ive done some research on riot an tbh it sounds like a bad company.

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Damn! You paid $150 for 6 fem seeds and only got 1 male. Thats weak! (you must have my luck) I feel for you buddy. Have you contacted them? Hope all works out cool. PDX

T

Tron

Damn! You paid $150 for 6 fem seeds and only got 1 male. Thats weak! (you must have my luck) I feel for you buddy. Have you contacted them? Hope all works out cool. PDX

Actually, I have always had a great germ ratio track record with a ton of breeders from the big known to the smaller... Riot seeds, have been the only bunk seeds I've encountered... No, I haven't contacted him... Serves me right for trying to look past all of the negative comments about Riot Seeds... Fuck it, I wanted the strain that bad that I took a risk and lost... I guess that's why they call it a risk... Good news, I'm still growing:)

B

budseyeveiw

Actually, I have always had a great germ ratio track record with a ton of breeders from the big known to the smaller... Riot seeds, have been the only bunk seeds I've encountered... No, I haven't contacted him... Serves me right for trying to look past all of the negative comments about Riot Seeds... Fuck it, I wanted the strain that bad that I took a risk and lost... I guess that's why they call it a risk... Good news, I'm still growing:)

are you in the uk? usa clone only:( if anyone wants to post me one that would be great lol

E

Elite Nugs

I just got a cut of this from a friend. Im glad I read this about the stretching.

C

ChemJo

Just putting my Blue Dream into flower. First time to grow it. I grow in coco. Anything special she'll like? Anything she doesn't like? always appreciate help? Thanks

Top Bottom