Blue Dream

• Thread starter rubthe nub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Anybody know if this Blue Dream cut is floating around in MI?
I think it's the "Santa Cruz" cut.

HT ran an article about it a few years ago

The cut I'm looking for has high alpha pinene terpene profile.
I have a patient that could benefit greatly from the bronchodilator effects of alpha pinene

Reactions: 313
jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

It floats around portland.....I have grown 2 phenos of it...I'm not sure which is the Santa Cruz cut...but It is coming to my garden in a few weeks...I will post photos for you....both are easy to grow...and dank..

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Lots of Blue Dream in MI

I've tried several sample of Blue Dream around here, still haven't found anything close to that pheno. I remember smokin down on some good B.D. out west a few years ago, it's not the same cut. Actually, most of the B.D. I've tried around here has been about the same as "mids", IMO.........

kushdaking

kushdaking

My neighbirthday (fellow grower) has one of the best BD cuts I've ever seen. I grabbed a clone today from a local nursery to test out a side by side to see the diffrence. It's probably the best blue dream I've seen in michigan

john martin

john martin

The real deal bluedream cut is cool, but is not that potent.

Good day time smoke with good flavor...

You can grow it amazingly and it will only be so strong...

I have it (absolutely 100% real deal from the clone) and boy a good OG .. Chem .. Sour .. etc. sure makes u never wanna look back again...

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

You have the thin leaf stretchy frosty fan sativa cut?
The real deal bluedream cut is cool, but is not that potent.

Good day time smoke with good flavor...

You can grow it amazingly and it will only be so strong...

I have it (absolutely 100% real deal from the clone) and boy a good OG .. Chem .. Sour .. etc. sure makes u never wanna look back again...

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

in 2013 I purchased 64 seeds from a friend of Snowhigh out in Cali. They are the Blueberry Blast F1 cross of California Blue Dream (Blueberry x Super Silver Haze) pollinated with Johnny Blaze (Blueberry x Neville's Haze)... I grew them out in sets of 16 and found some of the most amazing genetics I had ever worked with. Being a cross of crosses, it was like growing a batch of snowflakes. Finding two identical phenos was practically impossible. In the long run I ended up keeping 4 males and 7 females. Those were then reduced after testing to Four females and Two males. The phenos that were discarded did not possess the "berry" terp profile but more of a woody hay smell, and even after one being the highest yielder, I still did not decide to keep them because of the spicy aroma most people associate with schwag. The females that were kept were called "Blueberry Haze, Blue Thai, Dreamberry, & Dreamberry's Sister. " The males being "Johnny Blue" & "Dreamboy". This year I'm working on doing the F2s and some outcrosses, and will have some super cool stuff for testers to try out here in Michigan. I believe this is possibly one of the best variations of the Blue Dream crosses, being a blueberry haze to a blueberry haze, and the blueberry terp is definitely present in the genetics, which I've rarely seen in strains labeled "blueberry x etc"
Here are a couple photos of some of the original stock found in the F1 batch

Boys1
559391 228529570640313 1826256602 n
Dreamberry2
IMG 20140312 164530
IMG 0118
Dreamberry
Side
H

happy b

in 2013 I purchased 64 seeds from a friend of Snowhigh out in Cali. They are the Blueberry Blast F1 cross of California Blue Dream (Blueberry x Super Silver Haze) pollinated with Johnny Blaze (Blueberry x Neville's Haze)... I grew them out in sets of 16 and found some of the most amazing genetics I had ever worked with. Being a cross of crosses, it was like growing a batch of snowflakes. Finding two identical phenos was practically impossible. In the long run I ended up keeping 4 males and 7 females. Those were then reduced after testing to Four females and Two males. The phenos that were discarded did not possess the "berry" terp profile but more of a woody hay smell, and even after one being the highest yielder, I still did not decide to keep them because of the spicy aroma most people associate with schwag. The females that were kept were called "Blueberry Haze, Blue Thai, Dreamberry, & Dreamberry's Sister. " The males being "Johnny Blue" & "Dreamboy". This year I'm working on doing the F2s and some outcrosses, and will have some super cool stuff for testers to try out here in Michigan. I believe this is possibly one of the best variations of the Blue Dream crosses, being a blueberry haze to a blueberry haze, and the blueberry terp is definitely present in the genetics, which I've rarely seen in strains labeled "blueberry x etc"
Bbb from snow is one of the strains iv been tryin to get with no luck.
@rubthe nub as far as iv been led to beleive the santa cruz bd is the best bd cut.bodhi uses it in his dream lotus.if u cant manage to get a cut maybe you can try to get a pack o those.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Flower time is only about 8 weeks, but the leafs are thin and it is stretchy and very frosty even out on the leaf edges.

Looks very unhealthy but I'm pretty sure thats the one.
Bbb from snow is one of the strains iv been tryin to get with no luck.
@rubthe nub as far as iv been led to beleive the santa cruz bd is the best bd cut.bodhi uses it in his dream lotus.if u cant manage to get a cut maybe you can try to get a pack o those.
Is the Santa Cruz cut the thin leaf sativa?

Dankalicious

Dankalicious

I'd be more than happy to back cross it with my Dreamboy male if cuts of the mother become available ;)

M

motz

Snows BBB and Pipedream both great representations of a blue dream, have you tried his Dreamland yet or has anybody, another BD offering from Snow.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

the real deal cut of BD SC cut has thinner sativa looking leaves.
Pretty sure the one I have is the real deal. It has extremely slender long leaves. It's the most distinct looking plant I've ever grown. When it was given to me I asked which bd cut it was and was told it was the only one real blue dream. I'll post a leaf pic later but Im positive it's the one

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Here's a pic of the blue dream at one of the gardens I visited to try and diagnose an issue. Was as easy one , heavy ra infestation. This was at a 32k flowering room. It amazes me how someone can have a fairly large operation like this and not no a damn thing.
Not the best pics but shows structure of bd.
20151124 155348
notice how filthy the floor is
Found another bd pic
20151129 214738

Some what you guys think, she look like the bd?

Top Bottom