Blue Hemp

Any body here happen to know anything about a defunct seed co. named Blue Hemp
I would love to get my hands on their Lebanese strain

http://www.weedworldwide.com/seeds/bluehemp_switzerland/

Lebanese - BlueHemp Switzerland
Region: Middle EastGenetics: Pure Lebanese Hashish CultivarLatitude: 34°NHarvest: September to OctoberAroma: Cedar and pine with hashy spices and sweetnessCharacteristics: Early maturing with compact growth and short internodesGrow Type: Greenhouse or OutdoorsLebanese hashish has a deserved reputation as some of the finest in the world, up there with the best Afghan and Nepalese. Characteristic aromas are cedar and pine, with a sweet edge when smoked, and deliciously hashy spiciness. Lebanese hashish has superb potency: the earlier harvested blonde produces a more rushy high, the later cropped red has a sedative stone. Plants are compact and early maturing, and have red colouration in cold temperatures. Our Lebanese line has great credentials, originating in one of the most renowned regions of Beeka Valley.

Yep
I found a cross out of a bank in Germany or Austria
Going to see if I can dig 'em up and do some pheno hunting

Trip to the Bekka Valley is kinda out of the question o_O
I did some breeding with Lebanese a long time ago and would like to experiment with them again. If I only had a crystal ball I would have backed up a couple other heirloom/landrace things from long ago.