Supporter
Banana bud after trim.

I left them on so everyone can see 🙂

6B2D115C 1C70 46C1 BDC9 E189A6688241

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Early harvest. They needed to go a week more to be perfect but some personal affairs arose. So i took them down early. Its no big deal as this was a pheno hunt thing and i’m sure i got some keepers in there. We’ll find out which ones are worthy to keep after the smoke report.

8FD62092 8F4C 4003 A99D 1E6DDD3F1D54
BE1E5C8B 7EF7 4B9E A750 496CE032FAEF
B16EA018 E626 49EB 825E E9071E6395CA
AEAABF77 1C11 441C B14B 3CE65C233950
F9CC7021 04A3 4746 8F42 F6E2C279600C
9FAB9D69 54D4 4F60 8EAE 0A951E29987A

E

eirI

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

How where the trichomes.. did you get a chance to look? I hope that purple one ends up being a keeper. She looks frosty. I'm really liking that peyote cookies.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Your leaves in the photo her fingernails just got out of a manicure and look like they can cut. Not just alive they are, but swollen bractillitis. Wonderful healthy plants very pretty family. I think I know which ones were adopted.

Thanks, yeah i’m really happy with all but some are one step ahead of the others 🙂

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
How where the trichomes.. did you get a chance to look? I hope that purple one ends up being a keeper. She looks frosty. I'm really liking that peyote cookies.

No, sadly i couldn’t check any of them for trichomes this all happened incredibly fast. I know blue kush is not ready but peyotes have been mostly milky from the start 🙂 and for criticals this is the appropriate harvest time so they must be ok. Its an early harvest for 1 blue kush to be honest. No big deal.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

No, sadly i couldn’t check any of them for trichomes this all happened incredibly fast. I know blue kush is not ready but peyotes have been mostly milky from the start 🙂 and for criticals this is the appropriate harvest time so they must be ok. Its an early harvest for 1 blue kush to be honest. No big deal.
I'm glad to hear that bro! It would be a bummer if you would've been forced to harvest earlier.👍

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I'm glad to hear that bro! It would be a bummer if you would've been forced to harvest earlier.👍

This unexpected stuff fucked it up man. Is it too much to except a stress free 90 days to veg and flower 😃 it is what it is tho, early harvest for blue kush. I just gave them a squeeze and the monster cola on that critical is rock solid and so are the buds on the others. Just at the bottom there is some fluff tho. 10-15 more days and it would have been epic.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

This unexpected stuff fucked it up man. Is it too much to except a stress free 90 days to veg and flower 😃 it is what it is tho, early harvest for blue kush. I just gave them a squeeze and the monster cola on that critical is rock solid and so are the buds on the others. Just at the bottom there is some fluff tho. 10-15 more days and it would have been epic.
I could see that it would have, that was a nice run bro!👊🏼 Its gotta be hard to stay upset with all that bud though.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Wow its been 14 days. The shit still havent dried. The stems don’t snap at all. I’m gonna do some bud pics once they are dry enough to jar.

Top Bottom