• Thread starter crimsonecho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Hi women and men of the farm,

This is another grow diary i’m starting to keep things organized.

3 Blue Kush from Dinafem and 3 Peyote Cookies from Barney’s Farm are the ones i cracked. 6 out of 6 broke soil 5 days ago.

Blue Kush is really intriguing. Its a cross between Blueberry and Og Kush and photos in the site are just amazing. Well lets see if i can get that genotype. :)

Peyote Cookies is a cross between Peyote Purple and Cookies Kush according to the breeder. I don’t have any prior experiences with any of these strains so i’m not sure what to expect but we’ll see.

At the moment, there aren’t much to say. They’re just seedlings. They broke soil 5 days ago. I’m waiting for the bigger size pots to arrive from China to put them into flower.

The pots will be smaller than 1 gallon. I just have enough cannabis for a while but just wanted to see if there are any keepers in there or not. So i can make a big grow later with the ones i like.

Don’t want to jinx it but Dinafem has been really good to me so far. So i’m hope-timistic.

The soil will be a organic super soil which i mixed. It consists of;

-biobizz light-mix
-biobizz coco-mix
-plagron bat-guano, gk bat-guano
-neem cake
-gk complete organics
-ewc
-organic manure
-activated carbon
-zeolite
-perlite
-lava stones
-pumice
-DE

I’ll update my recipe this grow and add more compost and less aeration as the pots will be very small and i don’t want them to go bone dry between waterings. Also this grow will need bottle feeding as the volume of the soil cannot keep a plant happy from start to finish. Veg will be ok as there will not be a proper veg actually but flower will be my homemade bat-guano ferment and banana peel fpe with aloe-vera fpe. Probably some other things will be used too. We’ll see.

Here are the babies.

Blue kush and peyote cookies with critical

Last edited:
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Just took the advice of @Srenots and added 6 Critical+ seeds from Dinafem. They were freebies and after reading some stuff about them it seems they’re worth a go. They’re currently in paper towels.

This strain is a cross between big bud and skunks. It is said to carry a good lemon scent with undertones of pine and provides a balanced high without much narcotic effects.

And some sources say there is coveted colourful genotype in the family. Oh will i get that lucky?

Srenots

Srenots

Just took the advice of @Srenots and added 6 Critical+ seeds from Dinafem. They were freebies and after reading some stuff about them it seems they’re worth a go. They’re currently in paper towels.

This strain is a cross between big bud and skunks. It is said to carry a good lemon scent with undertones of pine and provides a balanced high without much narcotic effects.

And some sources say there is coveted colourful genotype in the family. Oh will i get that lucky?

was just reading the Top 5 Strains thread.....theres sooo much good smoke out there, its hard to pick just 5....imho most everything these days is compiled of the old school strains from years ago....they just been named different names now. Only way to know is to try them out and see for yourself what you like and dont like. But have a blast along the way trying different things, thats what its all about ~ hope you find some fire brother, hit me up if you need anything~

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
was just reading the Top 5 Strains thread.....theres sooo much good smoke out there, its hard to pick just 5....imho most everything these days is compiled of the old school strains from years ago....they just been named different names now. Only way to know is to try them out and see for yourself what you like and dont like. But have a blast along the way trying different things, thats what its all about ~ hope you find some fire brother, hit me up if you need anything~

Ah top 5, top 10.. its bs in every field imo. Such a personal choice when it comes to whats “best” that it can’t be reduced to what most people thinks is best, or to what a chosen elite thinks is best in that manner. I’ve been very lucky with dinafem so i’m hopeful about a possible fire. Will do bro, thanks.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Man i love Dinafem :)

20hrs soak, 18hrs in paper towels.

Now i numbered them by the length of their tap roots as a little experiment. I want to see if faster ones or the ones with a longer tap root grow more vigorously. Just to see. I don’t think there will be much correlation tho. Well we’ll see.

4D73D9F8 7854 4F98 BC30 9C19B8578F46
C68E20F8 A4DB 4EA5 A5A6 95B5DABB5A74

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
these are the spiders that make "Cob Webs" , dig it...not enemies....friends fer sure~

Yeah i know, i have 6 at my house in different areas. I normally let them out into my garden. I mean i used to let them out inside a jar before i started growing. Now i just don’t disturb them and they don’t mess with my personal space. Since they’re getting bigger i’m sure they’re finding something to eat. Better to let them eat rather than me spraying pesticides :D

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Oh and by the way, anyone telling you that basic fermentation rigs don’t work is lying imo. Sure there are better and more cost effective ways to add co2 but if you want to keep it discreet. Sugar and yeast works ime. No it will not get 1000ppm probably not in an unsealed environment but i see that in the last 3-4 days all my plants started growing healthy again.
The room that houses the tent lacks the necessary draft and i don’t intake fresh air from outside and they have been showing stalled growth for a week or so. Because i had to recirculate air to preserve heat. Now i can see everything growing healthy again. Just after 3-4 days with fermentation.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I assume you are talking about the discolored one when you say "growing funny". It may stay runty. I have a plant that did that to me, no blueberry genetics that I am aware of, and it is a runt. But hey, sometimes its the weirdo's that give us something special.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I assume you are talking about the discolored one when you say "growing funny". It may stay runty. I have a plant that did that to me, no blueberry genetics that I am aware of, and it is a runt. But hey, sometimes its the weirdo's that give us something special.

Yeah thats why i didn’t cull it. I’ll see how it goes. The thing is runts came from every genetic stock but Dinafem seeds have been giving very uniform results so far so i’m guessing its related to its blueberry ancestory. Of course it may be just that, a runt. :)

Top Bottom