Blue Lavendar @ Spring Time DrBudACola

• Thread starter DrBudACola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers! Starting up ExoticG's "Blue Lavender". I will be giving 7 of these babies a dip in some TechnoFlora. Then into their cups of soil. I picked up a pack of "Super Fire Alien" as well may start these soon too if so in another thread. I grow Veganically nothing fancy, 5 gal grow bags, #4 mix that has been mixed with Alaska Humas and pre-treated with AVT. I PM'd the breeder he got right back to me he was helpful thanks for that EX! So we have to start somewhere right? DAY1
Peace Brothers\Sisters DrBudACola
Blue lavendar  spring time drbudacola

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Very nice dr.both my phenos were done at 7 weeks, very racy high.the bb dom was all bb, lav dom tasted like wrigley's spearmint gum.I will try to import the pics from "welcone to the jungle".good luck!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Very nice dr.both my phenos were done at 7 weeks, very racy high.the bb dom was all bb, lav dom tasted like wrigley's spearmint gum.I will try to import the pics from "welcone to the jungle".good luck!
TF; Looking forward and appreciate those pics when U get a chance. I have good snappage so far on those seeds. Nice to see folks here from WA doing good stuff. Cali may be #1 but we are no slouches. Thanks for stopping by.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

while we wait a few pics of wa state varieties. 1st one of the famed UW strains. this one is a sativa type works well with cancer treatments over the years. we have had this for 17 years. Next is a cross from a Euro strain known as Dynamite hit with a Green Crack male it looks promising a local breeder in Bremerton did that, very dank. These are in my partners room. He and I both make up Purdy Veganic Farms\Collective.

jlr42024

jlr42024

TF; Looking forward and appreciate those pics when U get a chance. I have good snappage so far on those seeds. Nice to see folks here from WA doing good stuff. Cali may be #1 but we are no slouches. Thanks for stopping by.
Good to see some more local guys doing good things! That UW cut looks similar to my families cut from the late 80's early 90's good medicine!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Good to see some more local guys doing good things! That UW cut looks similar to my families cut from the late 80's early 90's good medicine!
Hey JLR,
We were gifted that cut of UW from a guy who worked in the facillity. He told us it came from the high security area within the facililty. Real tough to get it out. Said it was part of research project for cancer fighting. All I knew was it was really unique and wonderful smoke. I had a very close friend come to me with bad news he had bone cancer and they had to do emergency surgery to remove ribs. He would have to do chemo and maybe... So I said what the heck give the UW a try maybe you can keep something down. Months later with not much hair he got good news and dr asked how he kept his weight up and other things he noticed. My friend credited the UW I fed him in helping his fight. Another close friend had cervical cancer not expected to live but again I provided the UW to her and after a tough battle she has now been in remission for many years since. She also credits the UW in helping her. I am no (actualDr) and I hear stuff in the news like the US govt. in the 70's knew mmj had cancer fighting properties but burried the evidence. So I wonder hummmmm..... was it more than just an appitite stimulant. Good to hear from U brother DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Update on the progress;
6 of the BB\Lav seedlings are standing the 7th one looks weak and may not make it. I put them under the plasma and a way we go. Hope to get a few girls for us to look at. Peace DrB

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey JLR,
We were gifted that cut of UW from a guy who worked in the facillity. He told us it came from the high security area within the facililty. Real tough to get it out. Said it was part of research project for cancer fighting. All I knew was it was really unique and wonderful smoke. I had a very close friend come to me with bad news he had bone cancer and they had to do emergency surgery to remove ribs. He would have to do chemo and maybe... So I said what the heck give the UW a try maybe you can keep something down. Months later with not much hair he got good news and dr asked how he kept his weight up and other things he noticed. My friend credited the UW I fed him in helping his fight. Another close friend had cervical cancer not expected to live but again I provided the UW to her and after a tough battle she has now been in remission for many years since. She also credits the UW in helping her. I am no (actualDr) and I hear stuff in the news like the US govt. in the 70's knew mmj had cancer fighting properties but burried the evidence. So I wonder hummmmm..... was it more than just an appitite stimulant. Good to hear from U brother DrB
Wow brother, you guys are right at my front door.could you describe the flavors of your uw have had a few over the years.there used to be a great website up with full grow journals at the dub.i have had a few of them over the years.the hash plant, the g...good stuff.if I only couldve held onto a few over the years....too many women, cars, and kids ago.lol.ask ex I am a seasoned mf'er!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Wow brother, you guys are right at my front door.could you describe the flavors of your uw have had a few over the years.there used to be a great website up with full grow journals at the dub.i have had a few of them over the years.the hash plant, the g...good stuff.if I only couldve held onto a few over the years....too many women, cars, and kids ago.lol.ask ex I am a seasoned mf'er!

Hey Fudge
Yes just a $5 toll away:D I imagine LOL
You are living life to its fullest it sounds, thats good. Our UW is not one of the typical ones I have seen known a the DUB. This is a hybrid grows like a sativa but packs a deep overall body high to go with an intital uplift or what feels like an endorfine rush. I was at a cup in Ore a few years back. In the VIP tent I shared the UW with folks from NORML, and many of the judges and they told me it would have won had we entered it.
Q; The flavor? Humm one of those that you cannot find a comparison too. If you are old enough to remember the Ti-sticks from the past it reminds me of that. A clean light, slightly peppery sweet flavor. One good bong hit and U are headed to the fridge and shortly there after the couch. Good medicine. My partner holds this now to make room at my place to explore some of the wonderful work being created by folks like EX! Thanks Brother

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Five fucking bucks!lmao! Yet the rich people on 520 dont pay that much, or they drive around.I pay a car payment a month to use that sob.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

So many great threads my wife isn't too happy but I been spending more time thanks Dr B ill be spend a lol more time on this grow as well... So much to learn gracias. So shall the picking of the brain begin? Is the Lavender from Soma .... I was a at reggae on the river (Neel River) and a local gifted a sack of Lavender he said lavender comes from an attempt to recreate the OG kush but stopped at what is now Lavender after comparison I am guessing it was an attempt to recreate the Larry OG??? My winded version or what do you know about this genetic ;^)

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

So many great threads my wife isn't too happy but I been spending more time thanks Dr B ill be spend a lol more time on this grow as well... So much to learn gracias. So shall the picking of the brain begin? Is the Lavender from Soma .... I was a at reggae on the river (Neel River) and a local gifted a sack of Lavender he said lavender comes from an attempt to recreate the OG kush but stopped at what is now Lavender after comparison I am guessing it was an attempt to recreate the Larry OG??? My winded version or what do you know about this genetic ;^)
Hey Caveman;
Yes the internet sucks your time and my wife says "you have been on that computer all morning".
From my understanding the lavender Cut was from TGA. The BB is an old propritary cut EX has had for some years. Sounds like you know more about this than I. I hear Lavendar is a good producer. And they tell me these are done at 50-55 days.
I just started the SFA seeds as well and will be posting some pics soon of the babies.
The BB\Lav seeds all came up. I have one SFA that did not show but the rest are all standing with nice serrated leaves. So good snappage on these seeds folks. The SFA really has me intrigued.
So I should have a show of EX's SFA and BB\Lav in full bloom starting in about two months. DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Farmers;
Overview of methods to be used on this grow.
Germination went well. Although they took a day or two longer to come up from the soil than some I have popped. But when they did all but one came up and as U can see loving life. I will eventually transplant to 5 gal bags of #4 mix that has been pre mixed with Alaska Humus and AVT. I am a Veganic farmer, learning more all the time. Using General Hydro's Veganic product line and Bountea Veganic Brew to create soiled biology in symbiosis with root mass. These are now under a Gavita plazma before moving on to the 1000 MH room, and then to the flowering facillity I just completed a few months ago. Yeeeee Haaaaaa herrr we go pardners.

Top Bottom