Blue Planet Liquid Seaweed .3-.2-.1

• Thread starter HarryHood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HarryHood

HarryHood

Has anyone used this product during their grow? I'm a new farmer and am currently doing 5 autos in Happy Frog and FFOF and was wondering if it would be beneficial to use and how to go about using it?

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I like liquid kelp, usually use it as a foliar.
Haven’t tried that brand.

HarryHood

HarryHood

I like liquid kelp, usually use it as a foliar.
Haven’t tried that brand.
Right on, thanks for the response. I recall you mentioning that in another thread. I see that it can be used as a foliar and mixed into water when watering. How often do you apply it as a foliar and at what stages?

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Fox farm has a bush doctor feed for kelp. Based on the nutrient line you use i would find what it is your looking for. Try a compost tea for improvements.

HarryHood

HarryHood

Fox farm has a bush doctor feed for kelp. Based on the nutrient line you use i would find what it is your looking for. Try a compost tea for improvements.
appreciate the response. i'm a new farmer and this is my first grow. was more or less wondering if anyone had used this product from time to time during their grow as a little boost and if they had good results.
as for nutrient line i haven't chosen one yet and was hoping to research some stuff here as well as ask what others recommend. i'm doing 5 autos in 5 gallon smart pots with a top layer of Happy Frog and the rest FFOF.
i'm not opposed to compost tea, but i've never made one. is there a good recipe you know of?

Madmax

Madmax

I like it aswell ..Its been known that seaweed eleviates drought stress,heat stress to plants and transplant shock just to name a few.. ive used quite abit over the years outdoors.but not that brand as im in aust..

HarryHood

HarryHood

I like it aswell ..Its been known that seaweed eleviates drought stress,heat stress to plants and transplant shock just to name a few.. ive used quite abit over the years outdoors.but not that brand as im in aust..
cool, thanks for the response. when you use it how often do you apply it and which method do you use, watering or foliar?

Madmax

Madmax

I foliar spray just when sun goes down but still light.once a fortnight.im unsure when you would do it on indoor plants..i will phone a friend haha @One drop

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Right on, thanks for the response. I recall you mentioning that in another thread. I see that it can be used as a foliar and mixed into water when watering. How often do you apply it as a foliar and at what stages?

Its mostly micros and natural growth hormones. I don’t use it on a strict regiment, just mix some in to my normal ipm spray every once in a while. Only really water it in if I think I have a micronutrient deficiency. I like to have it on the shelf as a backup

Last edited:
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Kelp is some bomb stuff bro, i use it all the time, before i converted to dry i used Age Old. Its a Bio Dynamic accumulator( like alfalfa)with many benefits. I like to use straight kelp meal, top dressing, in my mix and then make hydrated kelp paste to brew into teas. Put some kelp into your mix next time before you plant.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Also when your nutes come in less than a point .3 and are as organic as seaweed/kelp should be you cant really burn em. You will see different issues before a true burn. Use as directed and go ahead and up it like every 3ed use by 1-4 recommended dose. Dilute makes specs for feeding by 50% for foilar app. Stop using when they stop stretching.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Also when your nutes come in less than a point .3 and are as organic as seaweed/kelp should be you cant really burn em. You will see different issues before a true burn. Use as directed and go ahead and up it like every 3ed use by 1-4 recommended dose. Dilute makes specs for feeding by 50% for foilar app. Stop using when they stop stretching.

I agree this stuff doesn’t need to be super exact. I have mine in a pump bottle like for soap and add like 1 pump or per gallon. So 1/4 pump for my little sprayer.

HarryHood

HarryHood

awesome! greatly appreciate the responses from everyone. i'm finding this community to be incredibly helpful. thanks again to all!

Latest posts

Top Bottom