Blue Power Clone Run

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Ive got six nice size BP plants about 12 days in flower and just starting to show. These plants don't stretch at all, so they wont get much taller, just fuller. I havn't had a plant with no stretch like this since P98bubba. Ive been running this one now for about 2 years , and will probably run it for many years to come. What sets this Blue Power plant apart from my other top keepers is the taste.. Its excellent with a sour blueberry taste similar to sweet tarts or blueberry sours. Everytime I run out of it I miss it more than any other strain in the barn so here we go again with another run.Ill update weekly. It doesnt take long for this one to get snowy...d
Blue power clone run
Blue power clone run 2
Blue power clone run 3
Blue power clone run 4
Blue power clone run 5

germinator

germinator

Ive got six nice size BP plants about 12 days in flower and just starting to show. These plants don't stretch at all, so they wont get much taller, just fuller. I havn't had a plant with no stretch like this since P98bubba. Ive been running this one now for about 2 years , and will probably run it for many years to come. What sets this Blue Power plant apart from my other top keepers is the taste.. Its excellent with a sour blueberry taste similar to sweet tarts or blueberry sours. Everytime I run out of it I miss it more than any other strain in the barn so here we go again with another run.Ill update weekly. It doesnt take long for this one to get snowy...dView attachment 575872 View attachment 575873 View attachment 575875 View attachment 575876 View attachment 575879
This dude kills it @Og Gong .....he'll give a show.
It's true very little stretch it just goes right into making trichs.
I buy anything they cross it too.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nice healthy plants with nice dark shiny leaves.good stuff as always dlove.
iv never ran any sin city but iv heard good things about bp.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Friken first class as always...I am also very fond of bp.
Best vibes
Thanks man. Starting to take off now time for the first update. Thanks for the positive vibes Germinator , enjoy that BP!:smoking:
I'm in for the ride! :smoking::fire:
Cool Good to see you Gong...BP is a real winner you would love it.
I'm in dude! Can't wait to see these flower out, nice work Girls look great! :)
Thanks RG I'll try to make it a good one bro.;)
Nice healthy plants with nice dark shiny leaves.good stuff as always dlove.
iv never ran any sin city but iv heard good things about bp.
Its top notch Mr Bee. It has the potency of a good og and a nice blueberry sour funk flavor.. Tasty. Thanks for stopping by. A little update just starting to flower and throw trichs....
P1120465
P1120471
P1120474
P1120481
P1120469

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a very blue power leaning tangerine power that was so dank if she wasnt perfectly happy she would throw balls so she got the axe go figure the best one I ran was the only unstable one I can't wait to see this finish out

GreenLion

GreenLion

Hell ya looking good...I had a BP that was dank kush... wish I had a blue berry power like u....good luck...

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I had a very blue power leaning tangerine power that was so dank if she wasnt perfectly happy she would throw balls so she got the axe go figure the best one I ran was the only unstable one I can't wait to see this finish out

That's funny, of my tangerine powers, the one that most leaned to BP has never (to this day) thrown out a nanner or sac! Whereas, a few of my other phenos did. I consider that pretty lucky. :)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
That's funny, of my tangerine powers, the one that most leaned to BP has never (to this day) thrown out a nanner or sac! Whereas, a few of my other phenos did. I consider that pretty lucky. :)

I firmly believe it comes from the agents Orange side I've ran so many sin seeds and the bp is top notch my bp I likes looked like the bp clone but was straight Orange cleaner

Natural

Natural

Yo D! Looking righteous brother..boy does this thread bring back memories. BP sounds like a solid Blue strain meign. Remember back about 5 years ago we were running that 303 seeds BB? I've gone through the Pre2KBB and a couple others since then..running some Frankenberry Rox now from Cannarado..pretty good for a blue x! You might not recognize my handle :)

dlovejah

dlovejah

Okay Ill turn em back on.. Howdy Capo. Good to see you bro.;) Fixed that. I had some guy beating on me for cuts of Candyland so I turned it off and forgot to turn it back on.. lol d

Top Bottom