Blue Power Grow Log

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Bodhi's Gogi has a few hermie reports, not that it will stop me from germing mine at all but it happens...

kds710

kds710

I've also yet to find any negative reports on Nspecta's feminized gear which is quite impressive unless i just dont read enough. I plan on doing his mendo purple kush and burkle 2.0 among a few others from his line in the near future

kds710

kds710

2 out of 9 Blue Power's remaining now both which have only had enough sacks to pluck and hope the plants pull through without more popping up which I see is inevitable. Fucking Blue Power. Like I said, pretty disappointed after all this wasted time coco and nutrients and the letdown in general. On to the next! Hmmm decisions decisions my all time favorite dilemma

kds710

kds710

Saw this thread is still on the first page so i figured i would come back and mention the Blue Power did indeed reward me with some of the finest and tastiest herb i have had in recent years and also happens to be one of my favorites to watch progress in flower stage. Wish i held on to every cut from all 9 females instead of trashing them due to the sacks-galore issue with the initial seed run, because the second run with the clones of my #5 which also had sacks was flawless and continues to run smooth every time. Considering how much i'm satisfied with and love my #5 pheno which wasnt exactly kept out of selection, there is some true blue gems in these f2's and i'd scoop another pack in a heartbeat if i didnt always have several new seed projects going already
20150820 120653

20151027 200209
20151202 150714
IMG 20151118 130236

kds710

kds710

Fireeee pimp I see you doin it. Good shit and much respect.
whatup durk i appreciate it homie keep killin shit on ur end like you do as well
Oh man, that is some frost ass shizzle. Cant wait for my BlueLimePies to explode. Taking cuts of all. Let my ThinMint Pheno go and regretted it since.
Hell yea i got my eye on your thread over there, definitely take mad cuts!

So these first 3 pics are of the other Blue Power female I let finish flowering since the sacks were manageable however I had already trashed all cuts except for #5 at that point. Damn shame since the pollen wasn't viable and look at that iccceee. Pics after first 3 are the #5 that i still grow

20150820 120626
20150820 120711
20150820 120728
20151027 200138
20151202 150436
20151202 151127

Thanks for looking

THCdurk

THCdurk

You Goin to the customer appreciation day at Aquarius boutta be mad samples and shit

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a huge sin city junkie I've ran so many of their beans I wish I would have seen this sin told me at the cup that the bpf2s had some intersex on the seed runs mostly non viable but that once clones the sacks never came back I haven't ran the blue power I want to but I had this issue on my tangerine power and killed them all and wish I didn't because to this day every asks where that tp at bro

kds710

kds710

I'm a huge sin city junkie I've ran so many of their beans I wish I would have seen this sin told me at the cup that the bpf2s had some intersex on the seed runs mostly non viable but that once clones the sacks never came back I haven't ran the blue power I want to but I had this issue on my tangerine power and killed them all and wish I didn't because to this day every asks where that tp at bro
That's exactly what happened with me, and I kick myself to this day for not saving the cuts of all 9 females. Wish he made that announcement before

THCdurk

THCdurk

Nah not till the begging of next month but go there today you get a coupon for that day

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

I'm a sin lover ad you've probably gathered. I can't rate the original line high enough. I did have one thinmint bean that showed sterile nanners but that's the only one guess I got lucky

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm a sin lover ad you've probably gathered. I can't rate the original line high enough. I did have one thinmint bean that showed sterile nanners but that's the only one guess I got lucky
I have a pack of power diesel that I'm afraid to run again I popped 2 got one female biggest plant I ever grew man she killed it in 5gals and stunk to high hell gas soaked poo diapers in a good way made 2 filters look like bitches I had to kill her because she was to loud good thing my neighbor at the time was cool

kds710

kds710

I have a pack of power diesel that I'm afraid to run again I popped 2 got one female biggest plant I ever grew man she killed it in 5gals and stunk to high hell gas soaked poo diapers in a good way made 2 filters look like bitches I had to kill her because she was to loud good thing my neighbor at the time was cool
Was she a slow vegger? My Blue Power is so damn slow to grow in veg so if the Power Diesel atleast vegges at a normal pace I'm thinking about scooping it by your description alone. All I want in my life is a big yielding blue power but I'm a gas fiend so added diesel terps sounds too good to be true so I might needs that shit

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
No she grew fast and hard never stopped man stretched well into the 3rd week I only had one lady I'm sure there are more bp leaning phenos mine was straight diesel with ogish nugs
Was she a slow vegger? My Blue Power is so damn slow to grow in veg so if the Power Diesel atleast vegges at a normal pace I'm thinking about scooping it by your description alone. All I want in my life is a big yielding blue power but I'm a gas fiend so added diesel terps sounds too good to be true so I might needs that shit

kds710

kds710

Nah not till the begging of next month but go there today you get a coupon for that day
Man what a joke that turned out to be. Advanced guy "oh..uhh, we had free stuff but we gave it all out by 10 oclock" Even though the shit didnt start til 12 noon? Fucking clowns

THCdurk

THCdurk

Dam I ended up not even Goin it was really like that? That's some bullshit

Top Bottom