Blue Steel

• Thread starter dat130ysmurf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

Blue Steel
Blue steel 4

I had good germ rates on these, 11 of 11 popped in paper towels with 8 of them making it above ground after going into promix.... they're starting to show sex, got 2 females showing first, one being the second largest of the bunch :) ..... updates to come...
Blue steel
Blue steel 2
Blue steel 3

Stoeger

Stoeger

I sexed them in veg bro
Kool, Gotcha man.
I meant to ask
dat130ysmurf
How his were able to say that he new the sex already.................... "I had good germ rates on these, 11 of 11 popped in paper towels with 8 of them making it above ground after going into promix.... they're starting to show sex, got 2 females showing first, one being the second largest of the bunch :) ..... updates to come..."

jipp

jipp

Kool, Gotcha man.
I meant to ask
dat130ysmurf
How his were able to say that he new the sex already.................... "I had good germ rates on these, 11 of 11 popped in paper towels with 8 of them making it above ground after going into promix.... they're starting to show sex, got 2 females showing first, one being the second largest of the bunch :) ..... updates to come..."

they can show sex before 12/12

dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

Kool, Gotcha man.
I meant to ask
dat130ysmurf
look at the pics i posted,white hairs are preflowers showing that the plant is female... i'll try to get a pic of a male preflower so you can see the difference

dat130ysmurf

dat130ysmurf

@MirrorZen this is my fav at the moment #4 smells I'm getting from the tent are defiantly sweet blueberry, skunk, with some cherry in there in the background :love2:

View attachment 746237
those look great, lookin like a good yeilder too, cant wait to flower.... waitin on all to show sex prior to taking cuts.... have others waiting to show sex still too before cloning to flower... purple wookie, meltdown, nightmare cookies and scrumpdiddlyumptious....

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

@MirrorZen this is my fav at the moment #4 smells I'm getting from the tent are defiantly sweet blueberry, skunk, with some cherry in there in the background :love2:

View attachment 746237
Awesome bro!! Can't wait. Yeah I have heard there is like only 2 good phenos and 1 keeper and everything else was pretty ehhh. Oh well I'm looking for them keepers. Definitely need blueberry terps in the stable

Top Bottom