BlueAliens (BlueBerry (DjShort Pre`99 sativa dom)x AlienKush (f2))

• Thread starter Kaya Paul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

motz

Won some in an auction, that still holding on to. Looks like about time.
Would like to grab some more of these?
@kayapaul are you also originator of Kayas xxx Moonshine also?

alaskind

alaskind

I grew a strain by reeferman back in 03 it was djs heritage blueberry sativa... crossed with pacifics g13, it was the strongest herb ive ever had... absolutly narcotic and painkiling. yielded awesome. but the reason i loved it was the flavor.... from the sativa . was a super clean flavor... more of a lavender,but infused with berrys... then a a smooth hashy finish. instant third eye high followed by intense body stone that would deliiver smooth insomnia relief if needed. old growers in mendo were stunned by the high. i want your cross more than any strain on the market... i have high hopes that i would enjoy pursueing . i truly hope this one hits the market again.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Well with long veg time of close to 12 weeks I now have blue alien standing on their own at 6'+..

The males did their thing and were crossed to a Bogglegum first, pollen stored for later crosses.

This plant hasimpressed me, with all that veg time she didn't drop leaves, or seem to mind when I took the nutes super high on accident, she barely even got stomas singed. She is a hardy and rugged girl. Glad to have her in my stable

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

Rastafari! Love to hear of good works in progress. Mahalo fi support di Roots family. Pic? I have extensive grow journal on Nwgt.org of the blue alien for pheno comparison

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

I did not breed the moonshine though we do have an Alien on Moonshine clone we are breeding to

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Here's is my table of blue aliens, the one in the center of the pic is 6' tall, not counting the pot she's in her 2nd week of flower. Yes I grow monsters, these girls were vegged for 12 weeks before the flip.

alaskind

alaskind

monster leaves... really cool to hear of how hardy she is... Im in a medical state, which means that here I can grow up to 6 plants per prescription... because of that Im doing a patient search for plants that are happy being large.... soon were going to be allowed to use recreationally & people will be able to grow 4 plants per address.... Id expect that oregon will be producing TREES in the future... :D I hope your bogglegum cross is as happy as a large plant.... please keep us updated.... blue alien is an important strain for me to track as I intend on acquiring this strain when Im able.....

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

These are the males I had to choose from to cross my purple pheno Bogglegum to. Was a tough choice, but after checking many attributes of each one I went with #2, while #1 looked great, he lacked the stench of 2. #2 also just stacked it on and produced 2x the pollen 1 did, yes I collected pollen from both for storage. I wasn't going to waste the great structure 1 had, I will cross it with another project later. #3 well it didn't impress me so chop chop.

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

My beautiful purple pheno Bogglegum enjoying the sun, and her offspring is almost ready, about another 5 days till she gets chopped and put back to reveg, I didn't have time for clones off her, and well she will be needed later to possible stabilize the line.

Top Bottom