Blueberry Grow.

• Thread starter grbattle420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grbattle420

grbattle420

Woke up to this laying next to my Blueberry!!!!!!! Not a scratch on her, but my DIRTY GIRL that was in the ground got Smashed like a pancake.

20180620 072434
grbattle420

grbattle420

Hell yeah it is. Thankyou very much. I started it as a 3 inch clone from a friend in mid March. I have transplanted it 5 different times. All organic built Medium for the final 45gal smart pot that it is in. It's only been getting Alfalfa Tea,worm castings & molasses to feed the bacteria. But man the soil I built has so much organic goodness in it.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Fun fact, higher elevations equals higher light density, more uva/b it’s why she is just screaming! Wonderful plant man!! Try Afghan kush next time. They are higher elevation plants. She will do freaking awesome!

grbattle420

grbattle420

Fun fact, higher elevations equals higher light density, more uva/b it’s why she is just screaming! Wonderful plant man!! Try Afghan kush next time. They are higher elevation plants. She will do freaking awesome!
Yeah plants here especially indicas thrive on 4 hours of direct light ,but I make sure they get at least 6-8 hour's of direct sunlight . You can feel the sun's intensity here. Get sunburned really quick.

grbattle420

grbattle420

Growing and smoking Cannabis is the only thing that helps me with my PTSD from 4 Combat deployments to the Middle East. Not one medication the VA gives me works. They make me worse. They try to force pain meds on me to get me addicted. I refuse them. I've always just reply to them (I've got my own medicine that I grow, but thanks anyways).

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Growing and smoking Cannabis is the only thing that helps me with my PTSD from 4 Combat deployments to the Middle East. Not one medication the VA gives me works. They make me worse. They try to force pain meds on me to get me addicted. I refuse them. I've always just reply to them (I've got my own medicine that I grow, but thanks anyways).
Thank you for your service, and man I agree, best med is this. Silver lining, the fda just approved the first cannabis based medicine, that of course big pharma is welcoming. I rather grow my own! Happy growing brother.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The sad fact that our heroes that give up everything gets treated by the government as second class, pisses me off. Too many of our brave get the run around from the VA. I hope that things change but knowing the government, it won’t! Duck them, grow your own. Until things change brother, if you are anywhere in Cali, , I can supply you with all the meds you need. Just pm me. I’ll find a way to get it to you. Already help about 22 ppl locally that have the same issues. I’m fighting cancer and have been opioid free from the get go. I wish you the best recovery and brother if you need a ear, ready and willing to listen man.

grbattle420

grbattle420

The sad fact that our heroes that give up everything gets treated by the government as second class, pisses me off. Too many of our brave get the run around from the VA. I hope that things change but knowing the government, it won’t! Duck them, grow your own. Until things change brother, if you are anywhere in Cali, , I can supply you with all the meds you need. Just pm me. I’ll find a way to get it to you. Already help about 22 ppl locally that have the same issues. I’m fighting cancer and have been opioid free from the get go. I wish you the best recovery and brother if you need a ear, ready and willing to listen man.
Much appreciated. Great people on here.;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom