Blueberry Grow.

• Thread starter grbattle420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grbattle420

grbattle420

Here's the rest of the Big Blueberry chillin by the Security Camera. I ended up having 23 large top Colas and 30 large side colas. The rest is mainly Popcorn Buds that's gonna be turned into Butter and Dry ice Hash. Now I only have 5 more plants to harvest on this Property but they are smaller. My neighbor has cancer and I do all his harvesting from start till finish, but he compensates me very genorusly. I get 1/4 of the whole harvest. He has 21 large plant's so I just rent a trimmer for the day and knock it all out. We never run out of Weed on my block or pay for it.

20181004 074434
grbattle420

grbattle420

They look fucking amazing
Thankyou. I will endorse Dutch Passion Blueberry strain for sure. I found so far 2 Hermie seeds that's gonna be for next year. I think I'm gonna build raised beds this winter for next year's grow.

the rrock

the rrock

I grew out Blueberry from Canuk seeds,trimming them today,looks similar to yours and the smoke is way stronger than I expected. I also ran their Canuk cookies which also was incredible(better than forum cut IMO as yield was better and smoke comparable) Nice grow Bro

grbattle420

grbattle420

I grew out Blueberry from Canuk seeds,trimming them today,looks similar to yours and the smoke is way stronger than I expected. I also ran their Canuk cookies which also was incredible(better than forum cut IMO as yield was better and smoke comparable) Nice grow Bro
How was there Cookies version? Next outdoor grow season I wanna grow at least 5lbs. of a Cookies strain. I grew unknown genetics of GSC this year also and it's smell and potency is phenomenal. I wanna grow a known genetics strain of it next year.

grbattle420

grbattle420

Dry ice shake(Dry)22.3% return verses Fresh Dry ice shake 18.8% return. Shaking it dry gets me more yield, but Fresh gets me all the Amazing smells and taste. All personal preference or if you have fresh on hand.

20181108 104759
Top Bottom