Blueberry Headband and Super Sour Og

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

To put to rest this hermie issue...These are the Free Non ET Fems i got when i ordered the ET fems BBHB and SSOG....No hermies on these fems from a diff seed co...only hermies in the room with 5 diff strains were the BBHB and SSOG from ET. Grower error? i think not....

this nug is from CH9 seeds (blue lemon thai) cut down a week early~
2012-07-28_07-44-02_110.jpg

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Ive deleted and re done this post so many times its not even funny...

Dab1 - your a fuckin lame, I hope to catch you at the next Emerald Cup...
keep an eye out for me, ill be the pissed off dready kid lookin for you.

Emerald Triangle - you need a new name, it sucks fucks like you get to come from wherever you came from to MY HOME and spread your bs...you shouldnt rock the ET name.

We appreciate your comments and opinions...weve sent you now a few packs of FREE beans (to the address you gave in an earlier pm)...im not quite sure how you feel that you should be compensated in a fair way, but do let us know when you figure it out :) Your personal attacks to Dab1 are unneeded and a bit childish....no ? Lets at least be adult here...

If you think i feel intimidated or threatened by your bullying...think again ;) I asked you for a place to meet and discuss / sort this out.....you refused and simply just keep slandering us online.....wetty...

As far as our name goes....that was a group decision from the 7 elder breeders in the crew...from all 4 online forums we are on.....you sir seem to be the only one "hating" or have a problem with our name....

Im unsure of how to handle this situation other than to simply offer you some more of our regular beans as i already know you have not had standard luck with our fem line....

I hope you have better luck w others and have a great day ;)

oil

oil

I grew out super sour og, grapefruit krush, and emerald jack fem's with absolutely no problems. Actually I thought the genetics were awesome. great vigor, taste, yield, and potency. I would definitely buy them again. Also my germ rate was 100%. Don't believe all the hate people.

oil

oil

Also both of these strains contain sour diesel right? Because sour diesel was pollinated by a hermaphrodite, it is hermi prone. Ive experienced it with my own sours. she is a sensitive girl.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
I grew out super sour og, grapefruit krush, and emerald jack fem's with absolutely no problems. Actually I thought the genetics were awesome. great vigor, taste, yield, and potency. I would definitely buy them again. Also my germ rate was 100%. Don't believe all the hate people.

cheers ;)

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I know Emerald Triangle Seeds should send me some free fem beens and I will grow them and let everyone watch in grow journal. haha. Sorry guys just trying to add a little humor to a bad situation.

oil

oil

After I posted i read more threads about all the hermi problems people are having. I guess I just got lucky. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I grew them outdoors.

oil

oil

I think im going to make cherry og my next purchase. I have had feminized seeds from other company's hermi on me so ive made the transition to regs anyway. As I said before I had a great experience with emarald triangle and I will be a repeat customer.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Am I correct in assuming that ETS seeds is not even from the Emerald Triangle ? This was a interesting read to say the least !!
! And attacking BC is just wrong in my book ! for any reason one of if not the nicest guy on here! and Sox showed pictures of the hermie's in pictures - at that point ETS - Dab1 should of just made it right and replaced the beans like a stand up breeder will do. Of course this is just MHO... and maybe i should keep it to myself but when you attack people that are cool wit me , cheese, catdaddy - I felt the need to chime in.....oh well just me ......peace fellows SoSer....out

Top Bottom