Blueberry Headband and Super Sour Og

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
Am I correct in assuming that ETS seeds is not even from the Emerald Triangle ? This was a interesting read to say the least !!
! And attacking BC is just wrong in my book ! for any reason one of if not the nicest guy on here! and Sox showed pictures of the hermie's in pictures - at that point ETS - Dab1 should of just made it right and replaced the beans like a stand up breeder will do. Of course this is just MHO... and maybe i should keep it to myself but when you attack people that are cool wit me , cheese, catdaddy - I felt the need to chime in.....oh well just me ......peace fellows SoSer....out

we would love to make it right....ive offered a number of times to link w SOX but he doesnt seem to want to....instead he would rather threaten us....we give out PLENTY of freebies as most of you can understand....again, im hella down to make it right but i need SOX to cooperate...any ideas ?? :)

Were chill stoners....theres no need for hostility...and yes....our crew has been in the ET for over 25 years.....myself personally in Mendo (ask Mississippi hip) and the rest of the crew is from Humboldt.

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
I think im going to make cherry og my next purchase. I have had feminized seeds from other company's hermi on me so ive made the transition to regs anyway. As I said before I had a great experience with emarald triangle and I will be a repeat customer.

good look :) PM me when you purchase it...show proof of purchase (scan) and ill throw in another 12 pack of regs for free....your choice of strain. Thank you for the support :)

p.s. pls also leave your address behind in the pm as i will need it again...cheers

soserthc1

soserthc1

we would love to make it right....ive offered a number of times to link w SOX but he doesnt seem to want to....instead he would rather threaten us....we give out PLENTY of freebies as most of you can understand....again, im hella down to make it right but i need SOX to cooperate...any ideas ?? :)

Were chill stoners....theres no need for hostility...and yes....our crew has been in the ET for over 25 years.....myself personally in Mendo (ask Mississippi hip) and the rest of the crew is from Humboldt.
Fair enough ETS , well that would be the stand up thing to do, i just think when dab1 said he would hook him up with a bro deal, kinda of sent the wrong message - i mean in the grand scheme of thing a pack or two of reg beans would be the stand up thing to say there, unless u feel your being hustled but pictures were obviously herm's but i commend you on trying to make it right.... respect soser .....no disrespect meant

sox

sox

you fuckin lie, POST MY ADDRESS THAT YOU SENT ALL THESE FREE BEANS TO, cuz i never sent you an addy. EVER.
Dab1 said we could meet up, i told him NO, ill catch you at the cup.

SO post my address ET, if you sent all those free beans like you say you did. Or atleast own up to lying about it and ill drop all this bullshit, i dont care about the hermies...it was 6 plants, big whoopdy doo..6 plants doesnt make or break anyone....

So come clean about sending beans, cuz you never sent shit and i never gave you an address.[/quote]

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Sox why don't you just chill and take them up on their offer. Maybe they were confused and thought they sent you some free beans. Good chance to get a couple of 12 packs of regs. Just sayin it might be worth it to just relax and get some sweet genetics. I have heard excellent things about their stuff.

sox

sox

This isnt about beans or replacements, its how they run there company. And i just dont like these people, they outsource there fem line which tells all of us they dont give a fuck about it, and they dont back it up when it goes bad...dude wanted to meet up and SELL me more beans, there in it for the $$$ not COMPASSION...
Dabs response was "i never have trouble in MY small 40 light grow"..who you tryin to impress talking about a 40 light grow, i dont give a fuck how your "SMALL" grow is, your fem line sucks.

So once again...POST MY ADDRESS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE IF YOU REALLY SENT BEANS.

Until then your a bunch of liars.... prove me wrong Dab1/ET, POST THE ADDY YOU SENT THOSE BEANS TO....

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

EmeraldTriangleSeeds

Emerald Triangle Seeds
you fuckin lie, POST MY ADDRESS THAT YOU SENT ALL THESE FREE BEANS TO, cuz i never sent you an addy. EVER.
Dab1 said we could meet up, i told him NO, ill catch you at the cup.

SO post my address ET, if you sent all those free beans like you say you did. Or atleast own up to lying about it and ill drop all this bullshit, i dont care about the hermies...it was 6 plants, big whoopdy doo..6 plants doesnt make or break anyone....

So come clean about sending beans, cuz you never sent shit and i never gave you an address.
[/quote]
nobody is lying bro...we send out so much free stuff...its not even funny. Ive offered to meet you and give you stuff FREE....we also spoke about you wanting other stuff which i was and still would give you a deal on...at this point you can simply have it if you want it as this all isnt worth it. After checking my records for the last 45 minutes you are right....i never did get your address and therefore could have never sent beans....nonetheless i have offered many times to make right regardless of this misunderstanding on my part. I answer ALOT of messages/pm's on this forum alone...please understand that im human and make mistakes too...but being nasty doesnt resolve anything.

sox

sox

Why keep lying? you NEVER offered me FREE anything...you said "super homie deal" and you wanted $70 for a 12pack of bbhb and a 12 pack of ssog...LIKE I SAID, ILL ADD ANYBODY TO THE CONVERSATION THAT WANTS PROOF.

The truth shall set you free....

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Why keep lying? you NEVER offered me FREE anything...you said "super homie deal" and you wanted $70 for a 12pack of bbhb and a 12 pack of ssog...LIKE I SAID, ILL ADD ANYBODY TO THE CONVERSATION THAT WANTS PROOF.

The truth shall set you free....

at this point you can simply have it if you want it as this all isnt worth it.

After checking my records for the last 45 minutes you are right....i never did get your address and therefore could have never sent beans.....[/quote]

if i were you id take him up on his recent offer of the free beans and see if he actually follows thru.

sox

sox

its not about the beans, or being free or anything like that...i dont want the beans, i just want these guys to come clean and quite bein lames...Do they even offer seeds on this site???

catdaddy

catdaddy

i feel you, and he did. just not in the way you want them to say it.
yeah BIgcheese definitely hit the nail on the head, sometimes you got to ignore your emotions and look at the picture in totality. Et has stated and admitted he overlooked certain things and is willing to make good on his behalf so the only solution is for you to accept his offer, so this issue could be cleared and you both could move on.
whatever you decide to do it's all on you and i hope the best for all parties.

sox

sox

ET/Dab
I want to apologize for the how ive acted about this, im not apologizing for what i did, but how i did it.
Bottom line is you guys need to step it up, and i guess i need to step it down a notch.
So this is me apologizing for the dirty/mean/aggressive behavior, Dab just sent me off w/the 40 light comment.
No reason for these bad vibes to fuck up everyones day here on the farm.
Ill see you in Dec...

Love & Light,
~GDF Sox

Top Bottom