Blueberry Kush does a sprint for the finish!

• Thread starter GreatWhiteBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

I've been working these beauties since the end of October! Going on 7 weeks flowering, should finish in the next two maybe 3!

They're are looking scrum-diddly though!
Blueberry kush does a sprint for the finish
Blueberry kush does a sprint for the finish 2
Blueberry kush does a sprint for the finish 3
Blueberry kush does a sprint for the finish 4

GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

A bit of an update, I have only now finished week 6, and week 7 is starting, but to be fair I smoke a lot of dope.

Regardless the beauties are coming along well now and are at week 7 finally, pruning is going well and almost done, and the buds are getting bodacious.

I'll be cutting water by increments to half by the end of the weeks and another fan to cool down the room and bring out color and Terps.

Happy growing!

IMG 20220130 060442
IMG 20220128 164200

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Looks like alls doing well...nice resin coverage.,..you dont need temp to pull put color...I teach ppl how to grow Rainbows....and it doesnt take cold temps...
My input is, no more Nitro or keep slowly dialing down your N and keep PK steady+carbs,....The plant will use the stored N in the plant along with the PK+carbs you provide for a wonderful finish if your patient....your calyx's haven't swollen yet and you want that to happen and then finish her off.....hope that makes sense?...
power to it
FOE20

GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

All good info!

I mainly want to help circulate the air more to help lower humidity, sounds like I'll keep it on low to maintain temps.

Fan is going to face upward in order to help air flow in general.

Would that even be necessary? Does the lower humidity have much of an effect on resin and trichrome production?

Still at least 2 weeks to go for now, might keep them until week 9 butt hats the max flower time from the seed bank.

Probably harvest Righton the middle and leave the lower bud as I God so they get nice too!

GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

I am using Gaia Green Organic Power Bloom, hasn't gone wrong yet just upping doses up to now. The grow has been all organic except for some Holland Secret calnesium at week 3 due to deficiencies get out of hand.

Also supplementing with Gypsum for CA and S.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Keeo a 50% humidity at least till later bloom....you want transpiration still....then as they finish you can lower Humidity as the plants wont mind when their on the final stage...
and Humidity is not a issue when flushing cause at that final stage its just Ripenig on the Vine!.....
you wont need anymore Ca....if anything focus that to Mag now....hope that helps and power to it
FOE20

GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

Plants are mostly in full end of season bloom at this point, senescence is occuring all around.

Last feed was yesterday, going to give one last full water in 3 days and then cut in half for the last week (and a 1/2ish).

I decided to leave the air flow as is, seeing as humidity has not been an issue yet (touch wood), and the only fan on in there is already at its lowest setting.

They are gorgeous plants! I'll update this thread during the photoperiod this time to give a good sense of the hash stank goodness today.

GreatWhiteBud

GreatWhiteBud

Last week of growing, the girls smell strong! I'm looking forward to snapping off a bud!
IMG 20220205 044735
IMG 20220204 180107
IMG 20220205 044706
IMG 20220203 191334

Top Bottom