Blueberry, Stinky Blueberry, Blueberry Acid Dog

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Day 56, 42, 24, I smell Skunk outside a tiny bit; filter is over 1 year can't remember for sure. Blueberry female is getting frost and looks really good-not too tall and stacking nice. Both BBAD looks and smells like Acid Dog. Stinky BB is all terpy as fuck and 3 different phenos.

IMG 20230304 183445688 HDR
IMG 20230304 183208071
IMG 20230304 183224726 HDR
IMG 20230304 183257697 HDR
IMG 20230304 183334301 HDR
E

Edinburg

I do not know if they are autoflowers but I have over 30 sour 60 seeds ie reg autoflower, this strain is 1 1/2 of the extinct strain Sour Spyder by the breeder Mdanzig, going to run some and either save pollen or cross with a stable f5 strain, Sour Spyder was the best autoflower I ever grew, if you look at all the crosses I can't believe it worked but it did, large and high yielding with hues of pink and blue and an overwhelming smell it was created by 2 of the first autoflower breeders but Mdanzig pulled his half off the market, sour 60 is smallish was thinking of crossing with blueberry or purple Kush or I have 3 Afghan purple beans a friend sent from overseas, a shame Mdanzig got pissed off and now refuses to sell it, so that very rare strain is basecley extinct unless someone bought reg seeds and made more beans, anyone? Did not think so, but as I have been growing autoflowers for 10+ years I can honestly say this strain was the cat's meow, got last phone wet so unfortunately can't send a pic, however if your looking for reg seeds be it autos or photoperiod 420 New Seed Guy has many reg strains and it did blow my mind that he had sour 60, Mdanzig tried to sue to stop him from selling it but he did buy reg beans and made more so Mdanzig is super pissed off bc he did not trademark or only sold feminized seeds, he lost and it's a darn shame he took his half off the market but there is great potential to cross with a large stable f5 strain.

growsince79

growsince79

I'm trying somthing different with the blueberry. Probably a really dumb thing, but I did it anyways. Afeter 40days bottled nutes, I just top dressed with Happy Frog tomato and vegetable 5-7-3 and Bat Guano 0-5-0. I am in no way recommending anyone do this. I just like to live on the edge.

NorthernOrganics

NorthernOrganics

I'm trying somthing different with the blueberry. Probably a really dumb thing, but I did it anyways. Afeter 40days bottled nutes, I just top dressed with Happy Frog tomato and vegetable 5-7-3 and Bat Guano 0-5-0. I am in no way recommending anyone do this. I just like to live on the edge.
I like the idea. No guessing on nutrition throughout the grow, but introduce organics near the end. I don't see an issue except if there isn't any microlife in the medium already and the roots aren't using a food web to take in processed nutrients, but it might not matter. I'm strapped in to see what happens.

growsince79

growsince79

I like the idea. No guessing on nutrition throughout the grow, but introduce organics near the end. I don't see an issue except if there isn't any microlife in the medium already and the roots aren't using a food web to take in processed nutrients, but it might not matter. I'm strapped in to see what happens.
Well I used 2tbs HF 5-7-3. They claim 7% Calcium too. Watered with Cycozyme and fishit. I think it has 3-4 weeks left, if it starts looking too bad I'll use a light dose of dynabloom.

Top Bottom