Bluecheese Auto Seedling

• Thread starter Neozzick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neozzick

Neozzick

Didnt see a thread for plant problems so thought this was good enough. I seem to be having an issue with this little seedling. Does this look like nute burn? I think I did mess up adding a little bit of blood/bone meal. The cotyledons seem just fine. Should I just give it some time and see what it does? Almost seems like the leaves have stopped forming. Germinated 7-22. Appreciate you guys reading this.
Image1
Image2
Image3

Ina

Ina

this blood meal and unnecessary stuff +it looks like it has much moisture in the soil...….It is in pot with soil, better dont feed it yet,it has so much food in that soil(I guess ).What soil is that,in what size pot?just water it right with only water.Now it needs root stimulation with soft soil and O2 for the roots,little bit bubbled water:).Now you grow roots:)Also leave the soil to dry from time to time between waterings....Without bigger roots and leaves NPK feeding or whatever you add can be an obstacle,not helping it grow faster:)

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

this blood meal and unnecessary stuff +it looks like it has much moisture in the soil...….It is in pot with soil, better dont feed it yet,it has so much food in that soil(I guess ).What soil is that,in what size pot?just water it right with only water.Now it needs root stimulation with soft soil and O2 for the roots,little bit bubbled water:).Now you grow roots:)Also leave the soil to dry from time to time between waterings....Without bigger roots and leaves NPK feeding or whatever you add can be an obstacle,not helping it grow faster:)
Carbonated water for seedlings? Thaat a new one . Do they like flavors? I have pomegranate! Ha jk

Ina

Ina

May be i didn't say it right:)I mean just water bubbled with aquarium pump....Or just water,whatever:)

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

May be i didn't say it right:)I mean just water bubbled with aquarium pump....Or just water,whatever:)
I understand. English isnt your first language. As a child of Italian immigrants, I welcome your European view and upbringing. It helps us American boys to see outside our boxes/tents ;-).
Its your bud,
-Ty

Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

Yes,not my first language obviously:)Here in this forum except growing i'm also learning specific terminology ,expressions often used in growing so I can understand what you are talking about:)It is not really easy,i even had to check what alfalfa is?!:) So this problem can appear in every part of the world,don't you think? and the solutions are also quite the samе if you find the reason(which is also usually the same worldwide),aren't they?:)

Neozzick

Neozzick

I appreciate the replies. I’m going to just let it keep going and see what happens

Neozzick

Neozzick

So I never really had issues with seedlings in the past, but I tried planting this in a rockwool cube then into the soil. I think the autos are much fussier with their roots even when seedlings. It’s trying to bring up the 2nd node, so I will let it keep going. Thanks for the info guys.

damien50

damien50

One way to transplant successfully is start it in a solo cup and when it comes time to transplant you cut the bottom of the cup out and plant the cup half way into the medium and water the inside and outside of the cup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom