BlueMoonshineXDoubleGum

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Ive been running this cross for the last few months with some really nice phenos in there... Here are some shots of them ...BlueMoonshine X DoubleGum:rastadancing:

Bluemoonshinexdoublegum
Bluemoonshinexdoublegum 2
Bubbleshine 016
Bubbleshine 020
Bluemoonshinexdoublegum fim 002 1
Bluemoonshine x double gum 8 026
Bluemoonshinexdoublegum 7
Bluemoonshinexdoublegum 8
C

CAPO

....spent a lil time on da hill.

.................looking REAL NICE!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Great shots of a great smoke.

true grit

true grit

Dude you are always killing it with the dank ass photos broham!! That shit looks stellar, especially them coated foxtails! What kinda yield you expecting out that 5g? Looks to be reallly solid!

dlovejah

dlovejah

Great shots of a great smoke.

that looks like an amazing cross bro! great job!

Dude you are always killing it with the dank ass photos broham!! That shit looks stellar, especially them coated foxtails! What kinda yield you expecting out that 5g? Looks to be reallly solid!

Well thanks for stopping by fellaz.. TG that foxtail one is the real keeper.... I havnt harvested that multi coated fatty but this pheno seems to really be leaning toward the doublegum side.. Really Bubblicious smell.. Sucker is taking forever to flower though 78 days but a monster yielder.. I would guess 5or 6 zips off her.d

BubbleShine 022
BubbleShine 013
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
looks pretty SICK bro! can see traits of both strains in this cross for sure! bet shes got a wonderful flava to her :)

D

dooobster

D is the Cannabis Whisperer... Every plant he grows looks amazing.
Good stuff d. Peace

G

goleboy

....OMG...i love blue moonshine. we had a keeper mom for about 3 years, that is some truely awesome looking structure that plant gets...are these genes available in seed form somewhere? i love DJs gear and anything crossed wtih it almost always seems to turn out disgustingly awesoem looking..

F

Foxfarmfreak

That is definitely some BOMB ASS keeper, I can't wait to get my OldTimeMoonshine x's goin', man, you got me all worked up lookin' at those shots, Great Job D....
Peace FFF:harvest:

jammie

jammie

wow dlovejah- you Are a farmer. those plants look perfect. who's the breeder?

Top Bottom