Blueprint Bdac-2 Fuzzy Logic Setup Needed

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

im hoping someone on here has some incite on how to properly setup this unit. ive seen a few install vids and a couple threads mentioning the bdac-2, but nothing precise. bdac-2 has a max of 14 amps.

this is what I have

*14k btu portable a/c pulls 12 amps (have the a/c ductwork taped to my 8" intake to draw in cold air)
*scrubber AND 8" intake fan 2.25 amps (max amps, probably 2.0a)
*dehumidifier pulls 7 amps. I can have this plugged directly into an outlet and use the features on the unit to turn on and off at desired rh numbers.
co2 solenoid (iirc 1.5amps, might be more or less).

im looking for ideas on how to have my a/c turn on when the room cycles fresh air into the room. I cant put the a/c on the bdac-2 unit and scrubber and intake fan. ill be running it at its max capacity of 14 amps.

thanks everyone. looking to get this going in the next few days. I spent all last week double and triple taping and wrapping any and all leak points in my room.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

if my a/c is on, then my intake and scrubber fans must be on at the same time. if air is going into the room, then air must come out or my room or else its gonna pop (positive pressure). the bdac2 unit is only rated for 14 amps, my a/c puts out 12 amps alone, therefore im at 90% cap just for the a/c alone.

the link you provided for the temp switch is only rated for 5 amps, my scrubber fan and intake fan are about 50% of its rated max amps and no possible way to plug in my 12a a/c..

I can plug the deheuy into the dbac2 (humidity/deheuy plug), along with the scrubber fan and intake fan (temperature plug, on same plug with a 3 way adaptor--its only 2.25a max). if I don't use fuzzy logic and just use the timer function for the co2, and have my cycles every 45 mins, and have the intake/scrubber/ac turn on when cycling. I can put the ac on a timer, scrubber/intake fan plugged into the bdac2 unit. and have the deheuy plugged into the dbac2 as well. then set a/c timer to come on when dbac is cycling the room.

no?

Billyboat

Billyboat

Very simple solution, grab 2 of these off of amazon. Very simple to wire up.
C230B 2 Pole 30 Amp Contactor 120 Volt Coil Contactor

Latest posts

Top Bottom