Blurple vs white

• Thread starter Morgs1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Morgs1980

Morgs1980

So here’s my ponder 🤔 I’ve 4 old blurple lights giving just under 500w together and 3 ts600 giving 300w, I’ve the blurple over 4 plants in one tent and the ts over 6 plants in another. Should I keep it like that or mix the lights? Like 2 ts and 2 blurple in one and 1 ts and 2 blurple in the other. The blurple lights are proven to an ounce and half each plants, the ts are new to me. Thanks in advance for all opinions 😎

Blurple vs white
Blurple vs white 2
Formallyhap

Formallyhap

I know me personally I would mix them, but it would also be cool to see a head to head comparison too.

I would probably swap 1 ts600 for 2 blurples then then continuously second guess my decision.

Morgs1980

Morgs1980

I know me personally I would mix them, but it would also be cool to see a head to head comparison too.

I would probably swap 1 ts600 for 2 blurples then then continuously second guess my decision.
Ha ha, this is my thinking exactly 😣

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If the blurple has a bloom switch to make it predominately red i would use 2 white to 1 blurple to supplement the too heavy blue spectrum of the mars lights with extra red during flower.

I am guessing higher yield and quality that way.

AladInsane

AladInsane

Have used mixed LED's several times. Did not notice any difference between the all blourple and the mixed. Presently growing my first garden under all white.

Top Bottom