BMO(Big Island x Molokai) x 1 Luv(Kauai only strain)

• Thread starter Pakalolo Laau
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kilaueafunk

Kilaueafunk

Good to see my bmo is making a name for its self:) I never thought it would be so popular when I crossed those 2 strains together! You should see the others I've crossed the Molokai with!
What any chance can sample maybe do some trades pretty soon I'm gonna be crossing the green crack with tangieXMoonshine haze should he fyah I think I might know you tell me you get some of the best tangerine trees in your back yard

Kauai fiyah

Kauai fiyah

What any chance can sample maybe do some trades pretty soon I'm gonna be crossing the green crack with tangieXMoonshine haze should he fyah I think I might know you tell me you get some of the best tangerine trees in your back yard
U on da right track. I'm da one who gave bmo cuttings (about 5 yrs ago) to da bradda in wailua with da tangerines in his back yard. Right now just crossed da molo wit candy kush.

Kilaueafunk

Kilaueafunk

U on da right track. I'm da one who gave bmo cuttings (about 5 yrs ago) to da bradda in wailua with da tangerines in his back yard. Right now just crossed da molo wit candy kush.

KOOF !!!! Ho not da molo candy can smell UM from Kilauea, would be more then grateful to have the opportunity to acquire some of that old skool funk if your open to it I'm gathering I've got some original NY diesel X old school trainwreck we working right now going take some cuts sometime in the next week

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
((814) 299-5339) Medical CANNABIS Avaliable .((814) 299-5339) Cure -( Cancer, back pain, sleeping, stress ,

apitite etc Top strains avaliable.For sell . INDICA and SATIVA . all strains are avaliable . *White

Widow==========:Grade AA+ *Hawaii-Skunk=========:Grade AA+ *Hindu Kush===========:Grade AA+ *Super

Silver Haze====:Grade AA+ *Real OG ;============:Grade AA+ *Super Skunk;=========:Grade AA+ *AK 47 Kush

;=========:Grade AA+ *Blueberry Kush:======:Grade AAA+ *purple Kush :========:Grade AA+ *SOUR

DIESEL:=========:Garde AA+ *GRAPE APE ===========:Garde AA+ *OG MANGO KUSH =======:Garde AA+ *BLUE DREAM

==========:Garde AA+ *GIRLS COOKIES =======:Garde AA+ *WHITE WIDOW =========:Garde AA+ *BLUE DREAM

==========:Garde AA+ *BLUEBERRY YUM YUM====:Garde AA+ *Grand Daddy,P========:Garde AA+ Red Magic

Incense, kush herbal incense, Mr.Nice Guy. Cloud 10, Space herbal incense, Black mamba, Purple Kush

Funky Skunk, Big Budz Smoke Blueberry haze Bubble Gum Kush buddha’s sister Deliverance Smoke dream smoke

Dutch Haze Frost Herbal Smoke mix K4 Max Summit K4 Purple Haze K3 Blueberry K3 Dynomite K1 Gravity Blue

Pearl Spice Buddha Spice Hush Solid Strawberry Lemon kush Sour diesel Strawberry Ak 47 Blueberry OG Kush

Afghan kush Purple haze Girl scout cookies Ocean Breeze Diesel (not nyc) Afgani Kush Purple Haze White

Widow Jedi Skunk Blueberry OC Bubbleberry M-39/AK-47 Bonzai blend JWH series Space herbal incense Funky

Skunk Sex Pot Bayou Blaster California Orange Buds Haiwan Buds Crunky Monkey 8-Ballz Spice Skunk1 Hindu

kush Algerian herbal blend White rhino Snow white Pep spice 3 Jamaican gold budd Others ACTAVIS

PROMETHAZINE WITH CODEINE PURPLE COUGH SYRUP Oxycotin, oxycodone , opama ,xanax, pollen , MDMA , cocaine

,vicodin etc NOTE: SEEDS AND GRINDERS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE with clones Our quality is the best you can

Text(No Calls)..............:::((814) 299-5339
Contact Email: [email protected]
Whoa brah one stop shop. If your last name start with an A and ends with an A, I would be tripping lol

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Aloha
The best old, old school genetics can likely be found in the Security Office at the Sheraton Waikiki.

Here's the story:
Back in approx. 1984 I worked for a company out of New England who sold commercial grade door locks when they introduced one of the first magnetic card hotel locking systems. I lived in the SF Bay area but my territory included Hawaii. The first project the company ever sold was the Sheraton Waikiki.

When I first was invited into the security office at the hotel, my jaw dropped and I was stunned at what I was looking at. There was a large glass case mounted on the wall, approximately 4' x 10', which included all the weed and pipes that were confiscated on the hotel property. It was unreal.

In addition to all the shades of green and brown buds, there was one strain of weed that was literally a bright Orange color. It reminded me of the Acapulco Gold I used to smoke in High School in the late 70's which was Yellow colored and tasted like hash.

I never had the balls to ask the security director what the orange weed was called. I can only wonder if that glass case is still there loaded with buds and seeds from the good old days.

Does anyone know what the Orange buds were called back then? I have never seen anything like it since then.

magicride
Maybe it's that Puna Budda lol I'm just guessing lol Some of the coolest dudes in Hawaii are hotel security guards but don't get me wrong they can be pricks to lol.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Wow, this thread came alive through time. I myself have not been on here in ages. I personally have a newer collection of unreal strains that I been chuckin pollen with. It's a new winter season and we going to introduce and acclimate some Primordial Frost. It's been years since I got it from here at the Farm. Now to buss em out and blow some minds. Cross that with some Strains from the mother ship and .......... You all know what happens when you cross stuff from outta this world. Nice to see the forum is rocking and rolling still. Props to Logic and all that keep the farm going. Rock da Fowers hard people.

Aloha,
PL.

C

casual farm

Mahalo yah I've had some luck sourcing out some old strains so will see how this first run goes I'll post some pics in the future
Back in the day, we used to have stuff that was called hash buds. Small plants, fat leaves and big pods, seeds were noticeably LARGE. Lungs would kick from the expansion. U know what i mean lol. Anyways,,any idea what that strain would be called today ? Thjs was back in the late 70's and early 80s in wahiawa

Kdenhayn808

Kdenhayn808

Wassup hayns,just scored some punani,13 gorillas moloka'i cbd and 22 mag...choke males,only get 1 female per strain except for da cbd.all males
22 mag is da top performer,she growing like 1/4 inch every day or so,punani stayed short but vigorous grower with what looks like sativa leaves?idk...13 gorillas is da prettjest one,and all smell like chocolate tropical fruit berries lol
Yessah

Sensininjah

Sensininjah

Aloha🤙🏽 I just got some molo candy and BMO x 1love from an ol friend of mine up wailua a couple weeks ago and i just wanted to know da flowering time fo each strain?

Top Bottom