Bodhi Apollo 11f4 And Other Strains

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

Im glad I found this grow journal. I Just cracked some prayer tower and some goldstar f4's And I cant wait to see what they can do for me.

I'd expect them to do well. Both the Goldstar and the Prayer Towers yielded really, really well and that was when I didn't know what I was doing at all. I mean, I still don't really know what I'm doing haha, but maybe I know a little more.

Start a log, man, I wanna see what happens with yours. Or post pics on this thread. Or something. I was actually thinking of revisiting the Prayer Towers next run, definitely interested in seeing how they turn out for someone else.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Let us know how you rate the PT. My search fofor my go to sativa continues

Welllllll, if you'd have read this whole log, you woulda seen that I lost the Prayer Towers in a drying mishap. So I never got to smoke the finished bud. I did smoke a few early nugs from branches that had snapped off while the plants were growing, but those were early buds that didn't receive a proper dry and cure. The high was heavier than I expected, but I don't lend any credence to the way they smoked then. I'm probably going to revisit the PT in the next grow or two.

I will say, though, that both Prayer Towers yielded well (or at least it looked that way when I hung them up to dry). One was very Appalachia-leaning while the other fit Bodhi's description of the Lemon Thai leaning-leaning pheno.

Krypto

Krypto

Welllllll, if you'd have read this whole log, you woulda seen that I lost the Prayer Towers in a drying mishap. So I never got to smoke the finished bud. I did smoke a few early nugs from branches that had snapped off while the plants were growing, but those were early buds that didn't receive a proper dry and cure. The high was heavier than I expected, but I don't lend any credence to the way they smoked then. I'm probably going to revisit the PT in the next grow or two.

I will say, though, that both Prayer Towers yielded well (or at least it looked that way when I hung them up to dry). One was very Appalachia-leaning while the other fit Bodhi's description of the Lemon Thai leaning-leaning pheno.
Yeah, I'm bad about that sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom