Bodhi Gear Granola Funk, Phone Home, Space Monkey

• Thread starter firemanelaflare
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

What's up guys I'm doing a seed run of granola funk phone home and space monkey!! I'm going to walk yall thru bloom and yes I may chronicle my veg also I haven't tracked them from seedlings I transplanted roughly a week ago. My ig is firemanelaflare but I'm going to do this for the farm this is where stripes are earned so I'm here now

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Welcome dude.we love bodhis shit here but I'm not familiar with this phone home and I can't remember the lineage of the space monkey.do u know the lineages?

jipp

jipp

i have a dumb question that just popped in my head and did not think much of it before hand..

so which is the male, and which is the female.. when breeders list there strains

for example from above:

space monkey is (gg4 x wookies)

Granola funk (wookies x forum cut)

Phone home (triangle kush x wookies)

is there a naming convection everyone uses it.. or just depends on the breeder.

Phone home is kush the mom or dad, and its the mom.. i assume the first strain the cross is the mother, and dad to follow correct?

chris.

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

i have a dumb question that just popped in my head and did not think much of it before hand..

so which is the male, and which is the female.. when breeders list there strains

for example from above:

Phone home is kush the mom or dad, and its the mom.. i assume the first strain the cross is the mother, and dad to follow correct?

chris.
Bro I have no idea lol I'd have to go on bodhi's website I know the gene pool but I don't know who mom and dad are

xenon730

xenon730

my granola funk cut has become my favorite cut by far. get rave reviews on it. smells like baked fruit cookies or pie kind of. hard to describe but its very similar to when someone is cooking fruit and pastry lol. i got a space monkey and his trikush x snowlotus, forget the name, coming in the mail so def watching this.

xeamonk

xeamonk

nice selection!

ive been eyeing the granola funk since i heard about it, i knew members of the band so yea, cool, but then i read what bodhi lays down its all about and seeing them on IG, he said the wookie #15 male is a terp machine and something like, will lend a lavender funk and much complexity to whatever its mated. Its got his appalachia in it and word on the street is all that he made with the appalachia is amazing. shoot, i think everything he offers out is amazing.

extra terps in a gsc cross? oh ya

definitely looking forward to seeing this one :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

There's a few vids on utube of a space monkey grow by a fella called Voldotuk.iv seen him around the forums before.he,s done a wee vid for each pheno so u get a good look.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

for example from above:

chris.
It's supposed to be female first then male.kinda like a football game were the home team is mentioned first.similar thing except the female is-usually- first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom