Bodhi kailash soulmate and lazy lighting

• Thread starter greenscholar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenscholar

greenscholar

Today I put 6 Kailash 4 soulmate and 2 lazy Lightning’s in some water. Some times I let growing become a chore and loose sight of why I grow these plants. So this is my attempt to reconnect, slow down and grow some good bud. I’m going to grow them in coots mix and under LEDs. Here we go hopefully I commit to this grow journal.

Bodhi kailash soulmate and lazy lighting
ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Today I put 6 Kailash 4 soulmate and 2 lazy Lightning’s in some water. Some times I let growing become a chore and loose sight of why I grow these plants. So this is my attempt to reconnect, slow down and grow some good bud. I’m going to grow them in coots mix and under LEDs. Here we go hopefully I commit to this grow journal.
I too have been known to let the grow ... overwhelm me or become a chore. I stopped for almost five years just because I needed a break from it all. I obsess and next thing you know all I'm thinking about are the plants. This time I have decided to take a much more relaxed approach... I only need to produce enough meds for my wife and I to smoke about an ounce a week. Should be gravy! Anyways enough about me ...

I will for sure be along for the ride! Thank you for having me.

greenscholar

greenscholar

Well they all popped except one Kailash so I cracked it, that usually does the trick.

7ECDAB38 5538 4225 B6C9 7134CA4D770D
greenscholar

greenscholar

Ok so the 4 soul mates are the most aggressive, roots about an inch long while the lazy lightning still look like they just cracked. The Kailash are all different, this is the strain I was most excited to grow. I went ahead and put them all in one gallon geo pots, I don’t know when my coots mix is suppose to show. I buy the premade mix from buildasoil and the most cost effective for me. So right now they are in Michigan mix. Watered in some thermX.

6A77A637 DE25 4951 90D3 BB28F21D3A93
0253A477 655E 4918 B19F 13B90194144C
greenscholar

greenscholar

Damn the kailash are not having a good time, the seeds looked a little rough when I Planted them, 3 of them didn't come up, so I just stuck 3 new seeds directly in the soil. Then I go down this morning and one is just bent in half dead. Off to a slow start with this grow. I stuck a mass medical Boston cream pie in the place of that one. I have a some MMS gear but I had a ridiculous herm rate. So I'm hoping this one is stable.

cannabist

cannabist

I hope you keep this journal up. I'm genuinely curious about those lazy lightnings!! I'm thinking about starting a little outdoor project for next season.

Top Bottom