Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

I would love to have the aog in my grow. i did a pack last year and got 10 males and a runt. But B came through and fixed the situation for me. But its still the strain that got away for me. So many people love that strain.

mendo local

mendo local

A og's turned out amazing. .. Two plants two phenos. 1 fruit punch and 1 funky kush. Both around 12 lbs.
2 kindness, both the same and dank as fuck. Smell is super unique, funky almost rotten fruit. Both around 8 lbs.
3 red eye jedi all looked the same, same dank kush smell, huge buds. 1 got a little bud rot but not bad. They were planted late in 200's and still did 4 a piece.
1 ssdd that was amazing. Sweet butter smell, huge frosty nugs... yielding around 8 lbs.
1 goji og in funky soil.... she started to yellow out on me early. Buds were kinda loose and on the small side but I think it was all my fault. Str8 og kush with a slight undertone of strawberry. Super dank. Probably a 5 lber in 200 gals.
So that was my bodhi experience this year... Overall super impressed. Not 1 dud. Can't wait for next year! Check out a few pics on ig @top_shelf_farm

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Next year? Ancient og, Sour Sunset, Tangie, Sour Tangie and maybe one or two Hassan's. Most of the Hassan I plan to run in my small dep greenhouse.

This year was Ancient og, Goji Og, Blue Moonrocks x Norther Lights #5 sativa pheno.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I had such high hopes for my BM x NL, but once again, the NL side of things was a major bummer. I know NL has some hidden gems, but I can't find them for the life of me. I have popped around 100 nl #5 crosses in the last couple years, and only one was decent. The GDP smelling pheno of the BM x NL is quite nice, but not as nice as almost all my other plants. Produced a bunch of B grade herb.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just wanted to chime in and say that the Apollo 11's look fucking amazing. They're clearly outperforming everything else (with the exception of #4, which is obviously a straggler)(probably end up being the best smoke haha...). Prayer Towers are staying close. In fact, one of them is the best looking plant in the tent overall, but the Apollo 11's as a whole are looking the best. The Goldstars look really good, too, but they have extreeeeeeemely tight internodes. Seems like the f4's lean heavily towards the Sensistar. Or something. I dunno haha. But they're on their fourth node and are barely two inches tall. If that. I was hoping to find a Malawi-leaning fourteen week-er and maybe one of them will turn out like that (fingers crossed haha!), but right now, they look heavily Senistar-influenced.

I will say that one of the Goldstars (can't remember which one offhand) already stinks. And I mean STINKS. I took them out to water them a couple nights ago and was like,"Ain't no way I'm actually smelling weed right now..." But it was one of the Goldstars fo sho. Really can't believe it, seeing as how it's so young and all. Whether it's a male or a female, I'm keeping it around. I can smell it every time I open the tent. Crazy.

There's been a few hiccups (under-watering, way low humidity levels, 70's during lights on, 84 lights off, basically everything somebody can do to fuck up a grow haha), but they still look great. I'll post pics in the next few days if anyone's interested. Theyre just veg pics, I know nobody really cares about those haha.

And if anyone was thinking about grabbing the Apollo 11 f4's, get on it. They've been handling all of my abuse like a champ. I really can't believe how well they're doing considering the less than desirable conditions they've started out in.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Just shot my order to SVOC, and re-upped on my Bhodi supply. I ordered More Cowbell ( GSC Forum x 88G13/HP), Clusterfunk (Chemdog 91 x 88G13/HP), also scored the Godhead Freebies (Blockhead x 88G13HP) im actually more excited for the Godhead freebies than Clusterfunk, always wanted Blockhead, so Godhead is a close second, blockhead on sleeping pills:fire:

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Just shot my order to SVOC, and re-upped on my Bhodi supply. I ordered More Cowbell ( GSC Forum x 88G13/HP), Clusterfunk (Chemdog 91 x 88G13/HP), also scored the Godhead Freebies (Blockhead x 88G13HP) im actually more excited for the Godhead freebies than Clusterfunk, always wanted Blockhead, so Godhead is a close second, blockhead on sleeping pills:fire:

Word. I have three Clusterfunks going right now. Planted them a week after the Apollo 11, Goldstar and Prayer Towers. Once things get interesting (IF things get interesting haha), I'll post pics.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Nice, i thought the cross was made with the Chemdog 91 SkunkVA cut, but i geuss its the Chemdog 91 JB cut. Both are great, but the skunkVA is supposed to be tighter buds, with a more OG taste, also lankier, and the JB cut is more akin to a Sour D and throws fluffier flowers. Hope the HP tightens things up a bit, but either way ive never grown a good chem cross, so i hope i get some stinkers. First up is the More Cowbell though, ive been wanting to try cookies forever, but i wanted to wait till a breeder i had lot of faith in made a cross. When i saw Bodhi came out with one i had to have it, ever since i saw the testers i was hooked. So finally i get to see what all the hype is about, and if cookies is really a unique terp profile as everyone says. Its gonna be a knockout either way GSC forum x Deadly G HP, i cannot wait, there being cracked the day they arrive!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nice, i thought the cross was made with the Chemdog 91 SkunkVA cut, but i geuss its the Chemdog 91 JB cut. Both are great, but the skunkVA is supposed to be tighter buds, with a more OG taste, also lankier, and the JB cut is more akin to a Sour D and throws fluffier flowers. Hope the HP tightens things up a bit, but either way ive never grown a good chem cross, so i hope i get some stinkers. First up is the More Cowbell though, ive been wanting to try cookies forever, but i wanted to wait till a breeder i had lot of faith in made a cross. When i saw Bodhi came out with one i had to have it, ever since i saw the testers i was hooked. So finally i get to see what all the hype is about, and if cookies is really a unique terp profile as everyone says. Its gonna be a knockout either way GSC forum x Deadly G HP, i cannot wait, there being cracked the day they arrive!

Yeah, I was gonna mention that there seemed to be some confusion re: the mother of Clusterfunk, but I figured you already knew that. I guess the JB cut is more Sour Diesel-y (which is fine with me, I fucking love Sour Diesel), whereas the Skunk VA is more, uh, Skunk VA haha. More OG-ish. Or am I getting that mixed up?

Regardless, the three Clusterfunkns I have vegging have super-fat leaves. Like I said, they're a week behind everything else, but they look very Indica-Dom already. Even though they're a week behind everything else, they seem to be growing a little slower than the other strains. And that's taking into consideration how much I'm fucking this grow up haha.

Calixylon

Calixylon

yea i think the HP is gonna definetly fatten things up, i really hope i get some nice plants with the mix of sour and hash

Minitiger

Minitiger

SVOC has some new Bodhi gear. ATF x Snow lotus. I am picking up 3-5 packs of this for sure.

Nice. Where do you find the SVOC list? I don't do Instagram (don't feel the need to broadcast my personal life all over the Internet. Except for here at thcfarmer, of course haha). Is that the only way to get their seed list?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Holistic nursery has it also. http://www.holisticnursery.com/ I don't post on IG, but I do follow for the most updated list. I even hit a few "likes" along the way. They even have an IG feed on the Holistic website, so you don't actually have to be a IG member, I think.

RG420

RG420

Any of ya good folks got experience with any of these strains? Ya can guess what I'm looking for out of em! ;)

Super silver temple
Chocolate trip f2
Tree of life
Silver lotus
Silver mountain or ( mountain temple bigger faster slightly more indica version. )
Dragons fruit

Just started with a purchase of super silver temple and the chocolate trip for shits an giggles :)

Limonene

Limonene

Any of ya good folks got experience with any of these strains? Ya can guess what I'm looking for out of em! ;)

Super silver temple
Chocolate trip f2
Tree of life
Silver lotus
Silver mountain or ( mountain temple bigger faster slightly more indica version. )
Dragons fruit

Just started with a purchase of super silver temple and the chocolate trip for shits an giggles :)
yes I've grown mountain temple - kept a 9 week pheno -
I'm flowering a pack of silver mountain in about 3 weeks. look fine so far.
I've got a pack of super silver temple and silver lotus in the fridge.

RG420

RG420

yes I've grown mountain temple - kept a 9 week pheno -
I'm flowering a pack of silver mountain in about 3 weeks. look fine so far.
I've got a pack of super silver temple and silver lotus in the fridge.

Lol ya on the same hunt bro?! ;)

Minitiger

Minitiger

Goldstars are now looking the best. Starting to get a little taller, shrugging off their initial "tight internode" structure and all of the leaves are a very dark green. Extremely healthy-looking. Two nights ago, I forgot that I left the AC vents in the room open, had the heat on for the rest of my house and temps in the tent got up to 95 degrees, but it seemed to have no effect on the Goldstars. In fact, they may have benefited from the super-high temps.

The Apollos have the really light lime green color that I've read about, but they're doing really well, too. I don't think there's a problem with them. Clusterfunks are thriving, too. They've taken off big-time in the last few days and have almost caught up with the rest of the plants that were started a week earlier. The only ones that seem to not have appreciated the high temps are the Prayer Towers. They've developed a weird yellow-leaf edge thing that makes me nervous.

So far, Goldstars are the winners. Which is great, because those are the ones I'm most interested in. Pics on Wednesday, promise. But only if y'all swear not to make fun of my shitty-ass growing skills haha.

I really have to emphasize, too, these plants stink. Like, hard-core stink. One of the Goldstars was stinking big-time way early, but now it's obvious that most of all of the seedlings just REEK. Every time I open the tent, I can smell nothing but dank. Very impressive.

H

happy b

I had such high hopes for my BM x NL, but once again, the NL side of things was a major bummer. I know NL has some hidden gems, but I can't find them for the life of me. I have popped around 100 nl #5 crosses in the last couple years, and only one was decent. The GDP smelling pheno of the BM x NL is quite nice, but not as nice as almost all my other plants. Produced a bunch of B grade herb.
A shame that.iv got a nl going(not bodhis) but it doesnt smell like my type of weed.its ok but its got the most common of lemony smells to it.you know the smell i mean.the one you though was nice the first time but gets boring wen 50% of dutch plants iv ran taste that way.
these nepoji are alot more stocky than the goji.i didnt really expect em to be much different but they are.
20151109 223344
20151109 223407
20151109 223916
20151109 224019
20151109 224924
20151109 224948

Super silver temple
Chocolate trip f2
Tree of life
Silver lotus
Dragons fruit

Oooo nice collection Rg.im impressed.choco trips should be sweet.

Top Bottom