Bodhi The Fuzz And Clusterfunk, Rare Dankness Tangerine Kush, Kos El Jefe Thai

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

I lived/worked in Cali for a year. The backyard we had looked a lot like that. Its a beautiful state. I was mainly in Eastvale but worked in the bay area and San Diego from time to time. I get what you mean about the leaves but the buds look good so fuck it right? Lol gonna cut that shit off anyway haha. You got me itching to pop some bodhi gear now!

Eastvale, huh? Good ol' Riverside county...

Yeah, those leaves are bugging me, but you're right, they'll be getting chopped off, so I guess it doesn't matter. I just like my plants looking like the picture of health at all times, ya know?

Pop that Bodhi gear, dude! What crosses of his do you have? I'm finally getting around to starting the next grow today, gonna plant six Dream Beavers and six Super Snow Lotuses outside and add four more seeds, too. I haven't yet decided what those last four seeds will be. I'm kiiiiiiinda thinking about revisiting his Goldstar, just because I want a different male than either the Snow Lotus that he used for the SSL and the Appalachian he used for the Dream Beaver (although that male is the shit; everything I've grown that he used that male for has yielded FAT). I dunno. Maybe I'll grow some more Prayer Towers, even though B used the Appalachian for that. Maybe some Apollo 11 haha. I'll decide once I get all my seeds out of the fridge and take a look. I don't even remember all the shit I have in there haha!

xenon730

xenon730

Yeah, those leaves are bugging me, but you're right, they'll be getting chopped off, so I guess it doesn't matter. I just like my plants looking like the picture of health at all times, ya know?

Pop that Bodhi gear, dude! What crosses of his do you have? I'm finally getting around to starting the next grow today, gonna plant six Dream Beavers and six Super Snow Lotuses outside and add four more seeds, too. I haven't yet decided what those last four seeds will be. I'm kiiiiiiinda thinking about revisiting his Goldstar, just because I want a different male than either the Snow Lotus that he used for the SSL and the Appalachian he used for the Dream Beaver (although that male is the shit; everything I've grown that he used that male for has yielded FAT). I dunno. Maybe I'll grow some more Prayer Towers, even though B used the Appalachian for that. Maybe some Apollo 11 haha. I'll decide once I get all my seeds out of the fridge and take a look. I don't even remember all the shit I have in there haha!
Have you bought anything with the wookie15 in it? That things makes anything chunky and have wonderful floral scents. Try space monkey, I'm pretty sure that's gg4+wookie15.

I wonder how much these tiny little clusters are going to produce in the end lol. This room was rushed just to pheno hunt so a couple of the indicas are pretty tiny haha.

20170727 145639
incogneato

incogneato

No doubt, I hate when something doesn't look right in my grow. I'd have to check the stash but off the top of my head I have Goji OG, Snow Temple, Phone Home, Landos Stash, Joy Stick , I think that's it. I have a lot of snow lotus crosses, wouldn't mind another appy or wookie cross though. I keep telling myself that I'm gonna stop buying beans for awhile but its addictive. I'd love to do an outdoor but its just not possible for ne. All good though, I enjoy my lil garden lol.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Have you bought anything with the wookie15 in it? That things makes anything chunky and have wonderful floral scents. Try space monkey, I'm pretty sure that's gg4+wookie15.

I wonder how much these tiny little clusters are going to produce in the end lol. This room was rushed just to pheno hunt so a couple of the indicas are pretty tiny haha.

Haha, the only reason I'm not interested in those Wookie crosses is because I really don't like floral scents/flavors in my weed. And I'm reeeeallllyyyy not a fan of Gorilla Glue, either. I love the way it looks, I love the way it smells, I love the way it tastes, but I do not like the high at all. I get way too into my head whenever I smoke it. I start questioning my existence and what the fuck I'm doing with my life, how did I get to this point, what am I gonna do, I'm 42 I don't have that much time left on this planet hahaha!!! And the thing is, I love my life! I love who I am! So, no, fuck Gorilla Glue haha.

Expect those "tiny little clusters" to swell-the-fuck up and get real dense, too. Both times I've grown it (and granted, it's only been two plants), I've thought to myself that it's a real good cash-crop strain, if that's what you're interested in.

Minitiger

Minitiger

No doubt, I hate when something doesn't look right in my grow. I'd have to check the stash but off the top of my head I have Goji OG, Snow Temple, Phone Home, Landos Stash, Joy Stick , I think that's it. I have a lot of snow lotus crosses, wouldn't mind another appy or wookie cross though. I keep telling myself that I'm gonna stop buying beans for awhile but its addictive. I'd love to do an outdoor but its just not possible for ne. All good though, I enjoy my lil garden lol.

Oh, dude.... Snow Temple and Joystick fo sho. Those Tree of Life's I grew last year were BOMB and although they were reminiscent of the Jack that they were crossed with, it was obvious that the Temple brought something unique and extremely enjoyable to that cross (particularly in the yields department). And Joystick? That's B's Wi-Fi cross, right? I fucking looooooove White Fire. If I wasn't so opposed to bringing clones into my garden, I'd have already gone and gotten a bunch of White Fire clones.

xenon730

xenon730

Haha, the only reason I'm not interested in those Wookie crosses is because I really don't like floral scents/flavors in my weed. And I'm reeeeallllyyyy not a fan of Gorilla Glue, either. I love the way it looks, I love the way it smells, I love the way it tastes, but I do not like the high at all. I get way too into my head whenever I smoke it. I start questioning my existence and what the fuck I'm doing with my life, how did I get to this point, what am I gonna do, I'm 42 I don't have that much time left on this planet hahaha!!! And the thing is, I love my life! I love who I am! So, no, fuck Gorilla Glue haha.

Expect those "tiny little clusters" to swell-the-fuck up and get real dense, too. Both times I've grown it (and granted, it's only been two plants), I've thought to myself that it's a real good cash-crop strain, if that's what you're interested in.
Naw the only garden i share photos of on here is my newest little room i been running a few times now. Just a 1k hps cooltubed in a room with all the environment control stuff and some uvb lights hanging. This is the room I'm doing what i enjoy the most in as the rest are all basically automated growing stuff I've grown a million times. The clusters have about 2ft of budding area on each prong and the nodes are very close so it should become a couple of bats. It stands out in the room but the other strains are going to take significantly longer. Today is the first day everything is starting to look great. I'm pushing food onto some of the smaller ones but i don't think it'll go past maybe just the yellow point on the tip. I got a 400 mh somewhere I'm trying to find to hook up in there too.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, just so I have a record of it somewhere, I planted 6 Dream Beavers, 6 Super Snow Lotuses and 2x each of some weird freebie G13Haze/NYCD/OG crosses I got from Cannazon a long time ago and also 2x Sleestack Skunk, which I believe is a DNA hybrid. I just wanted to have a record of it somewhere so when, in like three months, I'm like,"Wait, what did I throw in those pots again?" I can refer back to this post. The Dream Beavers and SSL's need no explanation, but I've been super-curious about those Sleestacks and the G13/whatever whatever crosses ever since I got them in the mail. I love G13Haze, I love OG (although who the fuck knows what OG was used in the cross I just planted?) and NYCD is pretty good, too, even though I think Soma is a fucking HACK for ripping that name. So we'll see. As always.

I looked through all of my seeds and noticed that I had some Sweettooth beans and maaaaaaaan, I wanted to pop those, but I only have three, so I skipped them. Next time, when I have an area to keep cuts. @incogneato Man, I get it. Buying seeds really is a fucking addiction. I was looking through my collection and kept going,"Oh, shit.... I have those? And those? And THOSE?" And all the while I'm looking at GLG and SVOC and shit, wondering,"Hmmmm.... what else can I buy...?" I don't need no more beans hahaha!!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Naw the only garden i share photos of on here is my newest little room i been running a few times now. Just a 1k hps cooltubed in a room with all the environment control stuff and some uvb lights hanging. This is the room I'm doing what i enjoy the most in as the rest are all basically automated growing stuff I've grown a million times. The clusters have about 2ft of budding area on each prong and the nodes are very close so it should become a couple of bats. It stands out in the room but the other strains are going to take significantly longer. Today is the first day everything is starting to look great. I'm pushing food onto some of the smaller ones but i don't think it'll go past maybe just the yellow point on the tip. I got a 400 mh somewhere I'm trying to find to hook up in there too.

Two foot bats is pretty good. I'll take that. The CL's in my tent are definitely gonna be the first to finish, same as last time I grew it. Soooooo, like 9.5 weeks. I'm kinda considering letting them go ten weeks, just to get them super-heavy and bed-time-ish. That's why I threw that cross into this grow in the first place: to get a little heavy-ass Indica shit in my jars. But I think even nine weeks is sufficient. Mine are looking really close to being done, but I might let them get a lil' overdone. Today is what? July 28th or something? So everything's at 60 days or so. My CL's (along with everything else) are spitting out too many white hairs for me to even think about taking them down, but it wouldn't surprise me if the CL's finished up much quicker than one would consider judging their appearance right now. I've had a bunch of plants that looked like they were gonna take three or four weeks and then, ten days later, I'm like,"Chop those bitches!"

Ugggghhhh.... Sorry. I'm fucking baked as a motherfucker right now and sitting in my backyard, sweating my ass off. Don't know if I'm making a lot of sense haha, but yeah, I think 65 days is about right for those CL's. I don't use a loupe (although I have one and occasionally bust it out, for curiosity's sake); I just go by pistils and what I feel the plants are telling me. And my CL is telling me that I should chop it on August 4. We'll see.

Having said all that, The Fuzzes for the win. Those plants are getting me really amped, looking really fucking good. All of the plants are starting to fatten up since I switched to 1115/1245 schedule and then again to an 11/13 schedule, but holllllllyyyy shit. The Fuzzes are impressing the fuck outta me.

And having said all THAT, I'm gonna take a dip in the pool. Fuck this 100 degree summer-time climate change weather. It is fucking HOT.

incogneato

incogneato

Oh, dude.... Snow Temple and Joystick fo sho. Those Tree of Life's I grew last year were BOMB and although they were reminiscent of the Jack that they were crossed with, it was obvious that the Temple brought something unique and extremely enjoyable to that cross (particularly in the yields department). And Joystick? That's B's Wi-Fi cross, right? I fucking looooooove White Fire. If I wasn't so opposed to bringing clones into my garden, I'd have already gone and gotten a bunch of White Fire clones.
Yea joystick is WiFi x Snow Lotus. I feel the same way about clones but I might give GG#4 a run. I actually like gg#4, it makes me chill and puts me in a good mood but I know the high you're talking about. That's why I can only smoke certain Sativa's.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yea joystick is WiFi x Snow Lotus. I feel the same way about clones but I might give GG#4 a run. I actually like gg#4, it makes me chill and puts me in a good mood but I know the high you're talking about. That's why I can only smoke certain Sativa's.

Funny how weed works, huh? You love Gorilla Glue and it terrifies me haha. It's weird; with me, it's actually the more Indica-leaning strains that kind of get me freaked out. It's never for very long, just like the first thirty minutes or so and then I fully relax. But that initial thirty-minute rush is sometimes too much for me. Hazes and Diesels and shit, no problem, I love them and they make me pretty fucking chill, but some of those hardcore Indicas..... I always think of it in the way that aderrall calms down kids who are hyperactive. Not that I'm hyperactive, but it just seems like some people's brain chemistry will be affected in the opposite way by certain drugs than their intended effects. Like Hazes can sometimes freak people out, but for me, they're my favorite and I've never had a bad experience smoking them. I dunno. Weird.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, this weather here in the SFV sucks. Never seen it so humid in SoCal before. Reminds me of Florida. Having said that, it's perfect for the little sprouts I got going outdoors. 11/16 above dirt and looking healthy.

Busy day today. I chopped the Clusterfunk and totally forgot to take pics before I did (I blame the humidity haha), but yeah, she's hanging as we speak. I probably should've let her go just two more days, but.... I dunno. I just wanted to get her down. Every nug on her looked finished, with the exception of a couple of the very top colas, so I figured, you know.... Fuck it. We'll see. The buds are all very, very dense, so I'm not too worried about it.

Set up the drying tent today in anticipation of the drying process. The CL is in there already and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna chop both of the Fuzzes in two days. The Tangerine Kush is perplexing. I think that one's gonna take another week at least. The El Jefe Thai, too, is confusing me. I think I might let it go another week at least. Or I might chop it when I chop the Fuzzes in two days. Who knows? Not me, that's for sure haha. Both of them, the Tangerine and the El Jefe aren't strains that I'm used to growing. The El Jefe really seems to have appreciated the switch to 11/13 last week and seems to be finishing up nicely, but the Tangerine....? Fuck if I know. She's not my favorite plant haha.

Started brewing an ACT for the new grow today, in addition to setting up the drying tent/hanging the carbon filter for that tent, had to refill my humidifiers (but that's something I do every day anyway). Next I have to re-amend the soil that I'm gonna use for the next grow before tomorrow evening when my ACT is finished and ready to add to the re-amended soil. That dirt is sitting in my garage, which last time I checked it was 110 degrees in there. I'm soooo not looking forward to mixing by hand the re-amendments into the old soil mix in a 115 degree garage for the next hour and a half. But, you know, I gotta be thourough haha.

Fuck, this humidity is making my brain hurt haha!

Minitiger

Minitiger

So this is how it's gonna be, I guess. Every other Saturday, I'm getting sick to my stomach. Seven months in, 43 months left to go, unless something good happens. Little donald trump (lower case is intentional) pardoned EX-sheriff racist fuck tiny joe apaio yesterday. This is little trump's way of saying,"Fuck the United States, fuck the Constitution, fuck We, The People, fuck anybody who doesn't back me a hundred percent, even though I'll attack you the second I don't like what you have to say about me." little donald trump is a piece of shit. I'm fucking FURIOUS about what he's been doing since taking office, but especially in the last few weeks. He's thrown down the gauntlet. I will RESIST.

Sorry, I try to keep politics out of the farm, but enough is enough.

Anyway, pics getting posted tomorrow. Chopped all of the plants a few weeks ago, I like good long cures, but I've been getting into the "larf jars" of a few of them lately. The Clusterfunk larf is just how I wanted it to be: very heavy, soapy/cologne/piney/black hash flavor and a kind of "I'm awake, now I'm not" kind of nodding in and out experience. I like it, but only for naps and bedtime.

I've blazed larf from both of The Fuzzes, too, and they're awfully good. I love them. Again, I'll post an actual legitimate report soon. Really all I wanted to do is say I fucking hate little donald trump and if there's a hell, he'll be burning in it for all eternity.

I take solace in that.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, sorry for the delay.

I chopped both of The Fuzzes on August 6.

Here are some pics right before they got cut down. The Fuzz #1:

The Fuzz 1 full plant harvest

The Fuzz 1 full plant

The Fuzz 1 harvest closeup

The Fuzz 1 harvest closeup2

The Fuzz 1 supercloseup

And The Fuzz #4:

The Fuzz 4 fullplant harvest

The Fuzz 4 harvest closeup

The Fuzz 4 harvest

The Fuzz4 harvest superclose

The Fuzz #1 ended up with a lot more larf than the #4, BUT the real good big nugs from the #1 are much, much tighter and denser than the #4. From the #1, I got two pint jars and one liter jar filled with good buds and one and a half pint jars of larf. Kind of annoying, but the total yield of the "real buds" jars ended up being 76 grams, so a little less than an ounce per gallon of soil. However, because of how dense the nugs are, I bet if I'd have done a little scrog-type grow, I would've ended up with huge fat dense. The yield potential is there, is my point.

The Fuzz #4 ended up yielding 87 grams of "real bud" and about half a pint jar of larf, so waaaayyyyyy less larf than the #1 and a lot more good nugs. Just a tiny bit over an ounce per gallon of soil. All I ever ask for is an ounce per gallon of soil, so I'm not unhappy with the yields on either of these two plants.

I like good long cures for anything I harvest, so I haven't sampled the "good buds" jars yet (I will in a week or two), but I have sampled a few j's from each of the larf jars and I really dig it. They smelled very, very different from each other when I chopped them and especially when I started trimming. The #1 was just GNARLY, putrid, rotten, gross when I started trimming. It got to the point where I had to put on a painter's mask because the smell was kind of making me sick. And even the painter's mask didn't help; the smell was still permeating. The #4, on the other hand, really reminded me of Green Crack. Very fruity, mango-y, sweet, with just a hint of nasty fuel/grossness. However, after a little cure (and again, this is just based on the larf jars), both have kind of mellowed and reversed course. The #1 smells more pleasant and the #4 smells more gnarly, but neither makes me want to puke like the #1 did when I was trimming haha! They both smell like dank-ass weed and, more importantly, they both TASTE like dank-ass weed. One of them, I can't remember which right now, tastes EXACTLY like Sour Diesel. I'll get back to y'all with full-on smoke reports when I start cracking the Good Bud jars, but so far, judging just from the larf, I'm very impressed.

I also gotta say that both the #1 and the #4 have developed a nice, overtly skunky smell to them, which I love. I took out all the jars and pulled all the buds out to weigh them and the smell was extremely noticeable. Couple hours after I weighed the two Fuzzes, my friend May came over and when I let her in, she said,"It stinks like weed out in your front yard," and then she walked inside and said,"It stinks like skunks in here." Mind you, I hadn't smoked any weed yet before she came over AND she came over like two hours after I had weighed shit, so..... I dunno. Just something I think is worth mentioning.

As far as the Tangerine Kush and the El Jefe Thai is concerned, I totally forgot to take pictures before I chopped, which was two days after the Fuzzes on August 8. So pissed I didn't take pics, especially of the Tangerine, seeing as how I never was really able to get good pics of that plant. Haven't smoked either of them, weighed them or even cracked any jars except the larf jar of the Tangerine. It smells like tangerines haha, so that's good. Can't wait to check out those jars, but like the others, I wanna give them another week or two before I open them. I will say that both my girl and I noticed a hardcore "meat" smell when I was trimming the El Jefe Thai. Not what I expected at all, but I'm sure that'll change during the cure. The Tangerine maintained it's uncanny "actual tangerine" smell throughout the entire grow and, judging from the larf jar, whilst curing, too.

So, we'll see. But I'm not unhappy with this grow so far at all. I do wonder, though, how they would've yielded sans the Mg deficiency and if everything would've been perfect. Oh, well. What can you do?

Pics of dried nugs and final weights on the CF, the Tangerine and The El Jefe coming later, in case the three people following this log are interested hahaha!!!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Today the FCC voted against net neutrality. Fuck the FCC, fuck the GOP and especially FUCK little donald trump.

Okay, long-overdue cured nug pics, final tallies and smoke reports.

The Fuzz #1:

Looks:

IMG 3325

IMG 3329

Okay, simply uploading those two pics above took forever and I had to try four times. I wonder if the FCC is already fucking me....

Anyway, smell: Opening the jar, the buds smell "juicy." I can't think of another way to describe it. It reminds me of the way Green Crack smells, although not quite the same. But whenever I smell good Green Crack, I always think "juicy" the same way I do when I smell this weed. However, upon breaking up these nugs, I get more of a Chem-y "burnt rubber" smell, along with a floral and perfume-y scent. And it's strong. I can smell it from two rooms away.

Taste: Very earthy and moss-y, although I think that has to do more with my soil mix than the strain itself. But yeah, it's mostly a straight-up "clean soil" flavor explosion. The sour and diesel-y notes that were present in both the #1 and the #4 phenotypes soon after chopping have completely disappeared. Kind of a bummer, just because I really love "sour" and "diesel-y" flavors, but it still tastes very, very good. Also, the smoke is extremely smooth. No coughing at all no matter how big of a hit I take.

High: Powerful. Really fucking strong. There's no other way to put it. This weed is fucking STRONG. It's pretty much one-hitter-quitter-type shit. Also, it does NOT mix well with alcohol, so don't even think about trying that. You'll get the spins big-time if you have even just a couple of beers and then smoke this one.

The first thirty minutes after blazing the #1 is very chatty, but also a little overwhelming. I get slightly paranoid, actually, which I don't really dig. The high is kind of pushy; if I had a job, I wouldn't smoke this before work. It really is a kind of "okay, I'm done and I don't want to have anything to do with you" kind of high. Not my favorite, although it is good to blaze when I'm home alone. Really, though, it isn't a very social-type of weed, which is unfortunate, just because I'm a pretty social dude and I like to hang out. This one seems to me to be better for when I have nothing to do and nobody to interact with.

I should also say that if I only hit it once, it's more friendly. But two hits is too much. Like I said, one-hitter-quitter-type shit.

After the first thirty minutes, maybe 45, the high gets more lazy and relaxing. I dunno. Nothing special, really, except for the raw power. It's very, very strong weed, but the high doesn't really do it for me.

Yield: 76 grams of very good, super-tight buds, with about another ten grams of larf. Now, I say "super-tight" buds and they are. They're rock-hard buds. Having said that, they're not dense or anything. But they are tight, for sure.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

The Fuzz #4:

Looks:

IMG 3334

IMG 3336

These picture don't do either the #1 or the #4 justice. These buds are super-crystal-y.

Smell: Again, like the Fuzz #1, it's kind of a "juicy" type of smell. Which is weird considering how different these two plants smelled from each other while they were growing. But yeah, it seems like a good long cure has basically equalled them out. They really smell very similar to one another: kind of a generic fruity smell.

Taste: this is where it starts to get different. The #4 is, to me, really "old school" tasting, very hash-y. I'm looking at my notes and reading that I wrote "hints of something 'more'" and that's really accurate. There's something there that I can't put my finger on, but it does taste very good. Like I said, super-hashy. Reminds me of the Hashplant I used to get in Florida way back in the day, about twenty years ago.

High: Pretty much the same as the #1, except not quite as strong. One hit is very happy and chatty, two hits is a little less social. Three hits? Forget it. Three hits is too many, at least for me. I'm also looking at my notes and reading this sentence: "Very creative; made up a new song; early 90's Janet; breathy background vocals; Whitney" hahaha!!!!! So, yeah, there's that. I guess I wrote a new song that had Janet/Whitney influences, which is odd, considering I don't really listen to either of them. Also, I can't remember the song I wrote now haha.

Again, like the #1, it's powerful weed, but the high is just.... I dunno. Nothing special. Yes, I'm very high after smoking The Fuzz, but it isn't my kind of high.

Yield: 87 grams of really nice bud, 10 or so grams of larf. Better yielder than the #1 for sure. The buds are a little fluffier than the #1, but not much. They're pretty tight, too, just like the #1.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Clusterfunk:

Looks:

IMG 3339

IMG 3338

Again, these pictures don't do this strain justice. It's frosty as FUCK.

Smell: Bizarre. Onion, garlic, nasty-ass body odor, dirty armpits. Really, really gross. Having said that....

Taste: Fucking delicious. Pine-y, minty, hash-y, really good. Nothing at all like what it smells like.

High: So, after about a three week cure, this one was a straight-up "smack you in the face and bring you to your knees"-type of high. Very powerful and crippling from the get-go, really. However after a three month cure, it's become pretty different. It's a hybrid in the truest sense of the word. The first hour is very electric, my body feels tingly and I'm extremely aware of my skin, if that makes any sense. After an hour, though, it makes me very, very lazy. To the point where I can't do anything except just go to bed. Which is what I was hoping for with this strain. I like to smoke it after dinner and before I start my "getting ready for bed" routine. The first hour is great for getting in the shower with some music on, moisturizing and all that. Then, after thirty minutes of so, I get in bed, watch an episode or two to of "The Office" or something and then sleep really, really well. I usually wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep for an hour or two (or three), but whenever I smoke the Clusterfunk, I get a good six or seven hours of sleep. I wouldn't smoke this one before about 8 or 9 o'clock at night, just because the second hour is so heavy, but if you're looking for something that's a full-on "up then down" high, this one is very suitable.

Yield: 71 grams of SUPER-tight, rock-hard and DENSE buds. Those three buds in the picture probably weigh about ten grams. Very little larf. I bet with some pruning and training, you could get insane yields with this strain.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Tangerine Kush:

Looks:

IMG 3343

IMG 3344

Proof that looks can be deceiving. Although it's very crystal-y, I can't say for certain that if I saw this in a bag or a jar or something, I'd be like,"Holy shit!" In fact, just based on looks alone, I'd be like,"Eh...." However...

Smell: So. Fucking. Good. When I open the jar, I get blasted in the face by a very real "tangerine" flavor. Rare Dankness' description of this is very accurate. It smells like tangerines right down to the bitter skin sensation. After a few good whiffs, though, there is a serious spicy element that's just as delicious as the initial tangerine smell.

Taste: Very similar to the smell and very similar to RD's description. On the inhale, it's all citrus-y deliciousness, but the exhale is INSANE. Very, very spicy. Overwhelming "fall spices" like nutmeg, cloves etc etc. It tastes so fucking good.

High: I did not expect this one to be my favorite strain amongst the plants I grew this round, but it ended up being my favorite for sure. It's a very, VERY pleasant, social, chatty high that takes about thirty or fourty minutes to creep up on me. Maybe it's just me, but I like weeds that take a while to reach full strength. I don't want to be SUPER-FUCKING-BAKED immediately after I take one hit off of a joint or pipe.

I also have to say that I think the pheno I grew leaned heavily to the haze side of things, just because of the way it grew (very stretchy) and because of the high (very happy, smile-y, social). RD and other reviewers of this strain have all said that the high is short-lived, but I have to fully disagree. The pheno I grew keeps me high as fuck for at least three hours. Very good weed. Like I said, I didn't think this one was gonna be my favorite, but it is.

Yield: Fat as fuck. I got 98 grams of sick-ass buds from this plant harvested at day 72 and there was barely any larf. I'm really impressed with this one and would absolutely consider growing other Rare Dankness hybrids in the future.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I forgot to mention, too, that when I took those Tangerine Kush nugs out for pictures, there was a huge strip of oily thc running down my hand. It’s super-sticky weed for sure, greasy, bomb.

Latest posts

Top Bottom