Bodhi Time Bandit, Goji and Rare Dankness Tangerine Kush

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenscholar

greenscholar

Looks killer. Your thread just made me well influenced me lol to buy more bodhi seeds and pop some gonna have to buy another tent now. What are you growing in living soil?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Looks killer. Your thread just made me well influenced me lol to buy more bodhi seeds and pop some gonna have to buy another tent now. What are you growing in living soil?

Yeah, you really can’t go wrong with Bodhi. I’ve grown 20 or so of his crosses and they’ve all turned out very good. There’s reports on all of them here at the farm, if you’re interested.

I’m growing in Coot’s mix. 1/3 peat, 1/3 pumice, 1/3 EWC, amended with kelp, neem, rock dust etc etc. I’m sure you’re familiar with that mix. 100% organic, always.

greenscholar

greenscholar

Yeah, you really can’t go wrong with Bodhi. I’ve grown 20 or so of his crosses and they’ve all turned out very good. There’s reports on all of them here at the farm, if you’re interested.

I’m growing in Coot’s mix. 1/3 peat, 1/3 pumice, 1/3 EWC, amended with kelp, neem, rock dust etc etc. I’m sure you’re familiar with that mix. 100% organic, always.

I've grown in coots twice with great results I haven't ran bodhi Gear in a while but I about to pop some kailash, What size pots are you in for flower?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Those are beauties, very nice structure. Gonna have to look into this coots mix. I've been also looking into Tom Hill mix.. Seems pretty similar.

Nice grow!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I've grown in coots twice with great results I haven't ran bodhi Gear in a while but I about to pop some kailash, What size pots are you in for flower?

This round I used seven gallon pots. I’ve used three, five and seven gallon pots before. I seem to get the best yields-to-soil ratios in the three gallon pots, but the seven gallon pots seem to require a lot less maintenance. Probably I’ll only be using those from here on out.

Top Bottom