BOG Bubble

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

Hello folks

Thc4Sim recently gifted me a pair of BOG Bubble plants, a very big yielding 6 week strain that is very uniform from seed, they grow like clones, it's been worked a gen or two from the original BOG release.

Mine have shown sex and I have a female and a suspected male, the preflowers look male, but still too small to be sure, the female has a very definite pistil showing.

The female is the slightly taller one on the right. They have been under 50W of CREE LEDs for 2 weeks and fed canna nutes at ec 1.8 since I received them, they like to feed well and have very little stretch, instead of getting much taller, they have bushed out.

These will be cloned for further work.

Bog bubble
Bog bubble 2
Bog bubble 3
Bog bubble 4
Bog bubble 5
Bog bubble 6
Bog bubble 7
Bog bubble 8
Bog bubble 9
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
right on BH! I have a nice BogBubble mum I've kept around a few years now.....be interested to see how these grow! Looking good already......

bf

R

RooR

Really,very nice gift :) the plants look fresh and very beautiful all the best British_Hempire :) ;)

T

thc4sim

It will be nice to follow there progress on here,
ill stick a pic of their sister up later this week when i get my new camera..

They look to be doing really well under the LED's!..
as you were saying in the pm, it might be worth you getting some clones off 1 of them..
as you would get 3 crops from the bogbubbles before some of your 20 week sativa's are finished!!

B

British_Hempire

I took two clones from each of them and put em back into flower, fingers crossed the clones root and I can just let em flower out, one will get a dusting with some feminised Cheese pollen.

I've never flowered anything under 8 weeks before that was any good, so I'm looking forward to these as i know the end product is very good indeed.

B

blackone

It's gonna be interesting to see if they're really done in 6 weeks.
If that's the case and they're good yielders with a nice stretch in flower and also good potency, aroma and flavor what more can you ask for... except for perhaps a Sativa with the same specs if you're a Sativa-head:)
Anyway so many people have been praising BOG's strains. I hope to get my hands on them eventually.

B

British_Hempire

THC4Sim has grown them several times and it is a true 6 weeker, quite amazing strain, yields big and finishes really quick, I will use it in some hybrids I think as it's also very stable and uniform.

Top Bottom