BOG Seeds: A Tribute to a Legend. While we grow, their dream lives

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dire wolf

dire wolf

Happy new year dire. Canadian summer camp may be postponed this year as corona is running rampant still. 😢 😂
Fuck that , we're going to social distance and aqua mans going to make a bowling ball style bubble heads moving / breathing device .......
And dirtbags gonna make a sick room for any potential illness , and MIM is going to spiritually cleanse flu from our troops , and I'm gonna make a big ass pizza ...it's gonna be great

dire wolf

dire wolf

Fuck that , we're going to social distance and aqua mans going to make a bowling ball style bubble heads moving / breathing device .......
And dirtbags gonna make a sick room for any potential illness , and MIM is going to spiritually cleanse flu from our troops , and I'm gonna make a big ass pizza ...it's gonna be great
Or we can scuba ....no flu down there ? I think ?

dire wolf

dire wolf

And dirt and Aqua can easily build a ventilator and amikins is a resperatory therapist ......
It's going to be a blast

Glory_Haze

Glory_Haze

So seedsherenow are legit then? I assumed so because BOG recommended them and GTAseedbank for getting his gear into Canada. I just stuck with GTA, havnt tried seeds here now yet.

I noticed that they have no bog gear in stock. are we to assume Mrs bog is going to be putting seed stock up for auction?

sambapati

sambapati

Hahahahahh.. now we just need the underground thcfarmer bunker. Dooms day hotboxxing, pizza making bunker.
...Got it covered with this foccacia just in case we get the munchies.
20210102 174357

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So seedsherenow are legit then? I assumed so because BOG recommended them and GTAseedbank for getting his gear into Canada. I just stuck with GTA, havnt tried seeds here now yet.

I noticed that they have no bog gear in stock. are we to assume Mrs bog is going to be putting seed stock up for auction?
Everyone bought up all the bog gear when the news came out.... But yes, i have ordered from them without issue and got fresh seeds. Owner seems like a decent dude when i hear him on pods....

Mrs. BOG is very ill. Mr. BOG is gone. The future of any BOG gear is probably up in the air at this point.

The stuff for auction will likely be rare stuff from across the american breeder spectrum if i had to guess.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Everyone bought up all the bog gear when the news came out.... But yes, i have ordered from them without issue and got fresh seeds. Owner seems like a decent dude when i hear him on pods....

Mrs. BOG is very ill. Mr. BOG is gone. The future of any BOG gear is probably up in the air at this point.

The stuff for auction will likely be rare stuff from across the american breeder spectrum if i had to guess.

This seed bank thing has to happen. My BOG plants are doing pretty good. I'll take a pic and post later today. Thanks for keeping this alive guys. Too many great strains disappear. I'm freaking determined not to let that happen.

In fact...

I don't really talk about myself on a professional level other than I've been in tech all my life... literally since I was a kid. I own and operate a well established tech dev firm that specializes in complex AI backed infrastructure. My team is scattered globally. We run in a decentralized model. Some of those guys have been with me for going on 20 years.

I live in the woods because quiet frankly there is nothing like peace and quiet when you're running in the chaotic jungle of onions and crypto. It's loud enough in my head. I don't want to be surrounded by the cacophony of metro USA any longer. There was no peace there for me externally. And literally there is never peace in my head. So fuck it. I'll settle for half. Gimme the woods.

Weed is how I decompress and sometimes just stay sane.

So for me it's not just a lifestyle. It's one of the way that I literally function. The Gods blessed me with a very very very active brain. And I hate acronyms. All I know is that without weed I feel scattered. With weed I am focused and incredibly deadly.

The point of all of this is to let you guys know I'm not a stoner living in my mother's basement capable of nothing but switching on my xbox and knocking into the dab residue. When I say I'm going to build something. I mean it's already being built.

This seed bank idea with BOG's strains is good but it led to something I think that is even better.

Reality is that the seed market is out of control. If you would have told me 30 years ago that I would be paying $10+ for a fucking seed, I would have asked for a hit of what you smoking. No shit. ANYONE who has produced seeds before knows goddamned well that you can half ass bush out a plant, grow it to 3 feet not giving a flying fuck about the optimum conditions if you know the genetics, flower it out, pollinate it and walk away with a fucking bucket of seeds that you will NEVER EVER grow in your entire lifetime unless you live on Little House on the Motherfucking Prairie and a shit pile of tractor equipment.

The breeder sells to the seedbank at a deep discount. Those guys mark it way the fuck up. And us suckers get to act like we've just been blessed with God's Gift to us lowly ass growers because...

Well? Fuck. That.

Here's the deal. I'm telling you that we can do a number of things of benefit to all of us while disrupting their entire fucking show. Wanna know how?

I'm building a seed bank library. And it's free. Here's how it works:

Basically if you have seeds laying around and you want something else? Then this one is for you. 1 Seed Out. 1 Seed In.

1) We will list ALL available strains available, separated by breeder.
2) All strains from that breeder will be listed, both the ones we have and the ones we do not.
3) The first rule is... if we don't have it, we want it. You don't even have to ask.
4) You select which strains you want just like in a normal website.
5) When you go through 'checkout', you will then have the seeds listed that you want. And then you will select a breeder and which strains you are going to check in. 1 seed out, 1 seed in. That's the rule.
6) If the breeder or strain isn't listed, no big deal. Just type in the breeder's name, strain, and quantity, confirm the packaging is sealed, and hit go. We'll review it and accept it. If we have questions we'll hit you with them.
7) Mailing instructions will be given. They must be followed precisely. And then you'll put the Tracking Number from your shipment into the pending order.
8) We'll confirm receipt, send an invoice to cover shipping and handling (estimated at $9 - $10 no matter the quantity ordered). Once paid, then the library will ship your seeds to you with tracking.

The wireframes are being completed today. We'll move to graphic design tomorrow. And I believe we are going to run this up under the Cataract Jack brand. The partners are discussing but we haven't decided which direction to take it.

All we know is that we are fed up with this shit. And the bottom line is that Corporate USA is about to enter the fray because of the widespread legalization through the US and even into conservative areas like Mississippi that was thought would NEVER do it. There are fucking 20 dry counties in MS still. How about that shit?! Well I'd rather burn the industry to the ground before they get here and fuck it up more than it is already fucked.

The elite breeders? They will rise to the top and people will GLADLY pay them for their seeds... direct. But these other fluffy bambi candy breeders? FUCK YOU. These bullshit poser boys will sink like a rock. Call it a market correction and call me the asshole for attempting to fan the fire. I want that sucker to be seen from space. Fuck this shit. They done pissed off a hippie.

And the seeds that come in? The reason we want them sealed is simple. We have a legal grow set up in the Bay Area (Cali, not MS lol), and we are speaking with other growers who either are legal or can be. We are going to grow those seeds. We are going to breed them, reproduce them, reverse them, and make sure that EVERY strain we have on hand we have on hand by the hundreds, if not thousands.

Everyone expects a business model that plays by the rules. Well this model is built to break all of the rules, throws profit right out the freaking window, and strips this seed thing back to what it used to be.

"Hey bro! Like that shit? Have some seeds."

And there was a handful.

Remember that shit?

I do.

Let's make it happen again.

Last edited:
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
This seed bank thing has to happen. My BOG plants are doing pretty good. I'll take a pic and post later today. Thanks for keeping this alive guys. Too many great strains disappear. I'm freaking determined not to let that happen.

In fact...

I don't really talk about myself on a professional level other than I've been in tech all my life... literally since I was a kid. I own and operate a well established tech dev firm that specializes in complex AI backed infrastructure. My team is scattered globally. We run in a decentralized model. Some of those guys have been with me for going on 20 years.

I live in the woods because quiet frankly there is nothing like peace and quiet when you're running in the chaotic jungle of onions and crypto. It's loud enough in my head. I don't want to be surrounded by the cacophony of metro USA any longer. There was no peace there for me externally. And literally there is never peace in my head. So fuck it. I'll settle for half. Gimme the woods.

Weed is how I decompress and sometimes just stay sane.

So for me it's not just a lifestyle. It's one of the way that I literally function. The Gods blessed me with a very very very active brain. And I hate acronyms. All I know is that without weed I feel scattered. With weed I am focused and incredibly deadly.

The point of all of this is to let you guys know I'm not a stoner living in my mother's basement capable of nothing but switching on my xbox and knocking into the dab residue. When I say I'm going to build something. I mean it's already being built.

This seed bank idea with BOG's strains is good but it led to something I think that is even better.

Reality is that the seed market is out of control. If you would have told me 30 years ago that I would be paying $10+ for a fucking seed, I would have asked for a hit of what you smoking. No shit. ANYONE who has produced seeds before knows goddamned well that you can half ass bush out a plant, grow it to 3 feet not giving a flying fuck about the optimum conditions if you know the genetics, flower it out, pollinate it and walk away with a fucking bucket of seeds that you will NEVER EVER grow in your entire lifetime unless you live on Little House on the Motherfucking Prairie and a shit pile of tractor equipment.

The breeder sells to the seedbank at a deep discount. Those guys mark it way the fuck up. And us suckers get to act like we've just been blessed with God's Gift to us lowly ass growers because...

Well? Fuck. That.

Here's the deal. I'm telling you that we can do a number of things of benefit to all of us while disrupting their entire fucking show. Wanna know how?

I'm building a seed bank library. And it's free. Here's how it works:

Basically if you have seeds laying around and you want something else? Then this one is for you. 1 Seed Out. 1 Seed In.

1) We will list ALL available strains available, separated by breeder.
2) All strains from that breeder will be listed, both the ones we have and the ones we do not.
3) The first rule is... if we don't have it, we want it. You don't even have to ask.
4) You select which strains you want just like in a normal website.
5) When you go through 'checkout', you will then have the seeds listed that you want. And then you will select a breeder and which strains you are going to check in. 1 seed out, 1 seed in. That's the rule.
6) If the breeder or strain isn't listed, no big deal. Just type in the breeder's name, strain, and quantity, confirm the packaging is sealed, and hit go. We'll review it and accept it. If we have questions we'll hit you with them.
7) Mailing instructions will be given. They must be followed precisely. And then you'll put the Tracking Number from your shipment into the pending order.
8) We'll confirm receipt, send an invoice to cover shipping and handling (estimated at $9 - $10 no matter the quantity ordered). Once paid, then the library will ship your seeds to you with tracking.

The wireframes are being completed today. We'll move to graphic design tomorrow. And I believe we are going to run this up under the Cataract Jack brand. The partners are discussing but we haven't decided which direction to take it.

All we know is that we are fed up with this shit. And the bottom line is that Corporate USA is about to enter the fray because of the widespread legalization through the US and even into conservative areas like Mississippi that was thought would NEVER do it. There are fucking 20 dry counties in MS still. How about that shit?! Well I'd rather burn the industry to the ground before they get here and fuck it up more than it is already fucked.

The elite breeders? They will rise to the top and people will GLADLY pay them for their seeds... direct. But these other fluffy bambi candy breeders? FUCK YOU. These bullshit poser boys will sink like a rock. Call it a market correction and call me the asshole for attempting to fan the fire. I want that sucker to be seen from space. Fuck this shit. They done pissed off a hippie.

And the seeds that come in? The reason we want them sealed is simple. We have a legal grow set up in the Bay Area (Cali, not MS lol), and we are speaking with other growers who either are legal or can be. We are going to grow those seeds. We are going to breed them, reproduce them, reverse them, and make sure that EVERY strain we have on hand we have on hand by the hundreds, if not thousands.

Everyone expects a business model that plays by the rules. Well this model is built to break all of the rules, throws profit right out the freaking window, and strips this seed thing back to what it used to be.

"Hey bro! Like that shit? Have some seeds."

And there was a handful.

Remember that shit?

I do.

Let's make it happen again.

And for those of you who want to see the simple but neat mechanism coming? Check this out and let me know your thoughts :)

The bean library home
BigChief612

BigChief612

Well I just found out you can order direct from them. If you send an email, they send a price list and they have very friendly payment methods. Their direct pricing is MUCH better than the seedbanks. Maybe the best thing we can do is smash their inbox with some orders?
Always deal directly with the grower, seed banks suck! Both Mr and MRS BOG are the nicest people you could know! Sad we have lost so many of the OG.

Top Bottom