BOG's Sweet Cindy or Dutchgrown's Sweetest Cindy99?

• Thread starter DND
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which one would you choose?

• BOG's Sweetest Cindy

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Dutchgrown's Sweetest Cindy99

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
D

DND

I'm getting ready to buy a strain that I've always wanted to try, problem is making a decision on which breeder to choose?!

Has anyone every tried either strain? Both are essentially the same as far as the cross goes, but BOG also crossed in his BOGBubble. I'm leaning toward BOG's gear simply because he has been around for a while and I know some of his other work gets high reviews. OTOH, Dutchgrown was voted Breeder of the year at this years IC 420 Cup, her Killer Queen Redux place 3rd in the Breeders Indica catagory and also placed 3rd in the hash catagory for her Cinderella 99.

I know cups and placings are biased and sometimes bought, but I think it's worth a mention. Decisions, decisions! :smoke

Here are the descriptions from the breeders.

BOG's Sweet Cindy
A three way cross of SweetTooth #3, Cinderella 99 and BOGBubble.
A good yielder with buds that can taste like lemon or licorice.
Easy to grow.
Flowers in 46 - 52 days.

Dutchgrown's Sweetest Cindy99
A Classic hybrid, brought back bigger, stronger, and faster than ever.
A recombination of SOL’s Classic Sweet Tooth #3 and the legendary Brothers Grimm’s Cinderella 99,
Sweetest Cindy finishes in about 56 days and will fill your room with fruity buds and massive colas the size of baseball bats.
Anybody, from new grower to expert, can achieve stellar results with Sweetest Cindy99, it’s an incredibly easy plant to grow.
Flower time: approximately 56 days

southstreets

southstreets

niether.. wait for mosca to drop some bro!!! look at those threads in his section..

D

DND

I've been keeping an eye on Moscra for a while now, debating on some of his selections like Sonic Fly. I will probably pick some up in the future, but the Sweetest Cindy combo of SOL SWT#3 and C99 has been one I've wanted to try since BOG first released it. It's not a question of if I'm getting this strain, but rather which breeder I should choose. Thanks for your suggestion though.

D

dican01

i am also interested in a couple of BOG's strains. sweet cindy is one of them. got to be some really good stuff. i would go with his, seems about a week quicker too. think i might have to get some soon.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
southstreets, I will agree with you on this one, Mosca seeds on this one! You bet! Check those threads! Very well documented! Steller grows! monkey5

D

DND

i am also interested in a couple of BOG's strains. sweet cindy is one of them. got to be some really good stuff. i would go with his, seems about a week quicker too. think i might have to get some soon.

I decided to get BOG's version after reading more about it. I will grab his sour bubble after Christmas too. Between the 2, I should find something special.

D

dican01

I decided to get BOG's version after reading more about it. I will grab his sour bubble after Christmas too. Between the 2, I should find something special.

sounds good. i plan to get bog's sweet cindy and sour lifesaver in a couple of months also. i have had his sour bubble before and it is top notch.

D

DND

Can yu post a few pics and smoke report, thanks.

Yep, I just planted 4 seeds 7 days ago so it will be a while. Looking to find a mother to start my SOG perpetual grow that I'm going to start, finally. I can tell you straight away, they are all growing very fast and uniformly. Very indica dominant as well. I'll post some pics around day 30 or so.

big twinn

big twinn

Bog is one of my favorite breeders of all time. Much respect, everyone of his strains= a keeper. I've got both sour bubble and sour boggle running. his customer service and seed warrantee is unbeatable from my own personal experience!

Latest posts

Top Bottom