• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Bogus police rip off California pot growers
The Associated Press
Article Launched: 10/14/2008 10:23:19 AM PDT

OREGON HOUSE, Calif.—Yuba County Sheriff Steve Durfor says two robbers impersonating police took marijuana valued at $30,000 from residents who were growing it legally.

The robbers dressed in police uniforms and carried rifles when they raided the home Sunday night in Oregon House, 60 miles north of Sacramento.

They identified themselves as police, then bound the homeowner and four roommates. A resident who tried to resist had minor scalp injuries but declined medical attention.

The thieves stole four pounds of marijuana and 15 mature plants from an outdoor garden.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Melanie Oakes isn't saying which police agency the robbers claimed to represent. She says that could bring the wrong response from skittish growers when real police officers come calling.

Source:

K

kareem ahvunyun

so who are you to use my pic?

you should at least ask permission before using someone elses pictures!!!

Bogus police rip off California pot growers
The Associated Press
Article Launched: 10/14/2008 10:23:19 AM PDT

OREGON HOUSE, Calif.—Yuba County Sheriff Steve Durfor says two robbers impersonating police took marijuana valued at $30,000 from residents who were growing it legally.

The robbers dressed in police uniforms and carried rifles when they raided the home Sunday night in Oregon House, 60 miles north of Sacramento.

They identified themselves as police, then bound the homeowner and four roommates. A resident who tried to resist had minor scalp injuries but declined medical attention.

The thieves stole four pounds of marijuana and 15 mature plants from an outdoor garden.

Sheriff's spokeswoman Melanie Oakes isn't saying which police agency the robbers claimed to represent. She says that could bring the wrong response from skittish growers when real police officers come calling.

Source:

any part of my post that was misunderstood?

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Sorry kareem, I had that pic in my pic folder and didn't know who the author was.

Mind if I use it? lol

K

kill-9

That's why I think medical growers should have guns without the repercussions. I believe most medical marijuana lawyers still don't recommend patients and growers to carry guns.

Since it's only legal medically, there is still people out there who treat it as a high profiting good for business and will use violence to obtain it. Patients should have the right to protect themselves, a right that is already given to us by the constitution but I want the state of california to recognize it.

H

Husbandnwife420

it would have made me wonder y only 2 police 4 a full scale raid humm i mean dont get me rong somone puts a rifel in my face and says get down id be on floor quicker then shit it would rase a lot of red flagss ya know socks eather way iv been riped off pretty good my self so i know how thay feel like shit probly any way thats just my 2 sence peace out h w 420:sweating

A

Andre

I just had a friend killed by some robbers that said they were the dea, in unmarked cars and coats guns the whole nine yards. He was a shop owner, like myself

W

wpg_breeder

hahaha my buddy sets up booby traps..... and a well trained pitbull doesnt hurt either!! here the cops that bust growers are called the GREEN TEAm and they mainly go after the hardcore asian commercial house grow-ops and the biker grows they leave the mom and pop growers alone most of the time!

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

That well trained pit bull will just get shot and killed. Fact! If they are going to the trouble of dressup to raid you a dog isn't gonna slow them down but speed them up. Gotta get gone before "real cops" get there over the gunshot report!

YJ

P

phoenix

"so who are you to use my pic? "

LOL,obviously not up to your very,very high calibre,we will remeber to bow aswell.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that Andre,thats about as f@@@ed as it gets,murdered for growing a plant,too sick to comprehend.

D

drpressure600

That's why I think medical growers should have guns without the repercussions. I believe most medical marijuana lawyers still don't recommend patients and growers to carry guns.

Since it's only legal medically, there is still people out there who treat it as a high profiting good for business and will use violence to obtain it. Patients should have the right to protect themselves, a right that is already given to us by the constitution but I want the state of california to recognize it.

you said it my friend, that's it indeed . .

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
To the post that said all you will have is a dead pit. I disagree. I think the robbers wouldn't even have gone to that house. They would have picked another. Just because they knew a dog was there.

When using dogs it is always best to have a least 2 but preferably 3.

Years ago I had a friend that had 2 Am Staffs and a german shepherd. They were all friendly family dogs and very well trained. There were 3 things he that he taught them.

1. They would only eat when they were inside. He did this by putting food out in the yard and if they ate it he shot them with a low power (just stinging) BB gun from the upstairs window. He would also have people walk by the yard and throw steak and chicken in the yard and if they went for ..pling. Trust me they wouldn't touch a juicy steak in the woods even if they found it by themselves.

Why? Nobody can poison your dog. Your dog is always on watch. The old poison the dog or make friends with food to get by him to commit robbery trick won't work.

2. He trained them to instantly go for the hand and wrist on anybody that had a gun or drew a gun. The benefits are obvious. There is no way a couple of robbers would be robbing you. Am Staffs are lightning fast. They can be laying on the floor curled up and only look to be the size of a cat. Except when they get up they are 60-70 pounds of pure lean muscle. They can uncoil immediately and hit full speed instantly. I doubt that the average joe robber even practices shooting a gun let alone shooting at and hitting a speeding Am Staff. Especially when it is a life or death moment. And if they get lucky well dog #2 and #3 will not miss and it's going to be ugly.

3. If he said "watch" they would form around him and if anybody took a step towards him..well once again it was going to get ugly. The police go by the rule that 1 trained dog can keep 20 unarmed men at bay from an officer. And they can. Am Staffs will drop kick you with all four feet.

Yes he was a dealer McDope and he thought way ahead of trouble.

R

Reeferman

Thats a crazzy fucking idea med growers with guns c-mon get some fucking dogs that shitt get decent people killed I am sorry they just don't go together .
My opinion take it for what you will

B

bob.fn.seger

Thats a crazzy fucking idea med growers with guns c-mon get some fucking dogs that shitt get decent people killed I am sorry they just don't go together .

So we should be allowed to exercise one freedom or the other, but not both. WTF? I think i will leave your opinion and take my weed AND guns. But like you mentioned, that's just my opinion.:animbong:

M

mrdizzle

I would rather let someone take my plants then have a gun fight. I would rather keep my mouth shut about my grow so no one knows I have something worth robbing.

B

bob.fn.seger

Also, law abiding citizens owning and or carrying a gun or guns DOES NOT get decent people killed. it gets thieves and would be murderers killed.:character0110:
and what if you are a cannabis and gun enthusiast?

B

BlowCrack

I'm gon stay blunted and I'm gon stay strapped! fuck the judge, prosecuter, and the district attorney...

W

whiteflower420

Guns and flower-tops! What a combo! MrDizzle has it right with keep it on the DL!

T

Tbuds

The minute there foot's n the door it's not about the weed it's about ur foot in ma door;take him out

Top Bottom