Bogus police rip off California pot growers

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

i carry around my laser pointer. great alternative or addition to a gun
i have a 50 mw blue hand held laser.
i can burn through paper with this, and one flash at someones eyes they will have permanent damage to thier retna.
they have cheaper ones at dragon laser than the one i got last year

B

Budhog

Yeah you gotta protect yourself. I hate that I am strapped, but just dont come sniffin around LOL. :character0110:

Live in Cali but raised in Arkansas. Guns are just a way of life. Got my first .410 when i was 12.

Remember: It is better to be judged by 12 than carried out by 6.

purpleberry

purpleberry

The more obsticals you make the less likely they will be to even try to robb you. Locked gate, dogs, secruity door, alarm, lights, beware of owner sign, roses by accesable windows, ect. You do these things and they will find a easy target, you wont be worth messing with.

H

hbstoner

The minute there foot's n the door it's not about the weed it's about ur foot in ma door;take him out

Exactly, I have dogs and guns. My grow is 100% legal and my guns are 100% legal. I have the gun to protect my family in the case of some drug addict running up in my house trying to harm us. Id like to see the state try and take away my 2nd amendment at the same time as busting me for legal med grow..

About a year ago I had a friend with 3 pits that was growing (100% legal meg grow)... some dude ran up in his house with a knife and the pitts attacked. 2 months later the pits were put to sleep by the city for protecting his home. My gun is to protect me,my family and my dogs..

S

supasticky

Any time a marijuana related bust or arrest happens and a gun is in play the law states that a minimum of 3 yrs. if the gun is seen. If it is brandished that is a minimum 5 yrs. If used, a minimum of 7 yrs. A lot goes down and the police department will use it against you to make you out to be a criminal. I think dogs are better. and alarm systems?

EDIT: This might just be california law...

-Supa

420king-MASSES

honestly i say stand the fuck up and throw some fists and smile while your doin it get mean beatem til ther on the ground then beatem with your feet imsorry but some dude comes in my house or 2 or 3 they gotta try comin threw my door first and imalways the first to throw down when the time comes guns or not you snatch one of them motherfuckers as they come thrue there people aint gonna shoot there gonna leave and your gonna have a criminal by the neck but fuck dont be affraid to use there weapon against them put that gun to there head buck that shit at there peoples your neighbors will call the police after the second shot is fired and now you stand vindicated

C

Cloud 99

shit i got pits and a legal firearm.No security systems for me cause if your away and its triggered even by accident the cops can enter your spot and have a look around.i dont realy care if the dogs attack an intruder or not all i need them to do is bark and ill take it from there.and they dont miss nothing they dont bark at anything walking by but they go bezerk when strangers approach. so the way i figure it if they(the dogs)dont deter an intruder then this intruder must mean business and so do I.click clack im reloaded

C

cheyenne

shit i got pits and a legal firearm.No security systems for me cause if your away and its triggered even by accident the cops can enter your spot and have a look around.i dont realy care if the dogs attack an intruder or not all i need them to do is bark and ill take it from there.and they dont miss nothing they dont bark at anything walking by but they go bezerk when strangers approach. so the way i figure it if they(the dogs)dont deter an intruder then this intruder must mean business and so do I.click clack im reloaded

Word on that. My pitty doesnt make a noise unless its something serious, at which point i reach for iron. I'll take my chances with a jury cause im not getting buried by some bitch.

M

MyRelief

gun around plants and people shot

well take this story for example up in WA state...

Mr. Sarich has never been arrested for shooting two would be robbers in his home while over "300" plants were found....NOW most of these were starts as CANNACARE offers clones to patients but no federal charges, no state or local charges...A matter of fact, Mr. Sarich claims it to be otherwise, he will sue the County over the "raid" that followed by the Sheriff's Dept.

B

bicycle racer

Yeah you gotta protect yourself. I hate that I am strapped, but just dont come sniffin around LOL. :character0110:

Live in Cali but raised in Arkansas. Guns are just a way of life. Got my first .410 when i was 12.

Remember: It is better to be judged by 12 than carried out by 6.

yeah born and raised in cali was field stripping and cleaning 1911's when i was in 5th grade. when my mom was pregnant with me a rapist entered her home im here because of a .45 needless to say you can assume my stance on good people being able to defend themselves. as the above poster said the simple saying of "i would rather be tried by twelve than carried by six" sums up my general thoughts on the matter. to anyone who feels differently well truthfully you are naive to the ways of the world and assume it will happen to someone else. for your sake i hope that is true.

B

Buddy Hemphill

There isn't any other medeicine that has special stipulations which restrict my constitutional right to bear arms.

If you take pain killers you cant have a hunting rifle!?!?....lol....

So why should I take a chance on my safety? I have 2 pits and more guns than that. The pits are there to give me the split second it takes for me to get a gun.

If it came down to it...I'll do the time, get out, and live the rest of my life. If a junkie slits my throat robbing me...its game over.

I value my life, my family, and my property much more than I value the life of someone who is seeking to do my family harm or steal my goods.

A

Abja Roots

What a mess. Armed robbery for a few pounds of weed. The Victims are lucky it didn't end worse. I'm not a fan of the attitude in Cali sometimes. The "It's all good Brah". This clearly shows that it's not.

Deterrents and being quiet are the best ways to go. No matter if you're medical or not.

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
dogs r great but cops shoot em and its a hard loss to take on top of a raid

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
in canada having a gun on top of a drug charge is gonna get ya time

420king-MASSES

in mass if you get hit with a gun that you dont own or in commission of crime you get 1 year for the gun and 1 year for each bullet so lets say you gotta glock 16 in clip =16 years+ 1 in the hole =1 year +gun=1 year you get 18 years for that gun +what evr else they decide to pile on in a grow house depending on plants that goes directly to fed i say dont be affraid to get violent take THERE WEAPON AND USE IT AGAINST THEM SHIT SHOOT A MOFO IN THE KNEECAP POP THAT SHIT AT THERE PEOPLE IF THEY TRY COMIN IN DEEP IM SORRY BUT I WILL DEFEND MY PEOPLE[WIFE AND 2 KIDS] TO THE FULLEST WITH OUT A SECOND THOUGHT NO ONE COMING IN MY PLACE WITH OUT NEVER FORGETTING WHAT A MISTAKE IT WAS FOR THEM shit guys i didnt mean for all that to be in caplocks just the THERE was supposed to be in caps

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Having guns and drugs together are really sketchy.....even if you have a Conceal and Carry weapons permit in Colorado that doesn't mean you will be immune to criminal charges. It really sucks because we need to protect ourselves from robbers/shady people! Some cops are cool with marijuana and some are just assholes. The medical marijuana laws are so confusing right now. Just be careful and stay private...that's all we can do.

H

hbstoner

Now you are thinking, it will be "THEIR" weapon you shoot them with, not one registered to you.

Are you guys kidding? I understand that you guys may not be into guns for growers, but this has to be the worst advice ive ever seen on this site (at is unless you are bruce lee or chuck norris). Taking guns away from a robber is not something anyone should be trying out unless they have been trained for that kinda thing.

Jail is full of people thinking they are smarter then police

And the graveyard is full of guys that tried to confront a bad guy unarmed..

H

hbstoner

Dude, you can't be that stupid, you must have missed the A train. Let me spell it out for you,..

If you get caught with a firearm and a schedule 1 narcotic you better have a dam good explanation for possessing the gun.

I gave you a couple plausible ones such as TELL the police it was their gun, do I have to tell you to go out and purchase a unregistered firearm and have it handy encase you have to shoot someone you can say its theirs?

My earlier post was for those that insist on being armed with a gun, I want my brothers to protect themselves and their family, but do it so they don't catch a firearm minimum mandatory sentence. IE. don't register it or make it known to ANYONE you have it and if it gets used, it is the bad guys, they brought it to kill you.

Mkay? :passingjoint:

Again, so your trying to say avoid getting in trouble by breaking the law... as your quote said "Jail is full of people thinking they are smarter then police" yet that is what you are suggesting we do... try to play it smarter then the cops.

As far as I know there is no legal way in california to get a gun that is not registered to you at this point. You would have to play it off like you got the gun pre 91. Thus getting you into more lies instead of just sticking with California law which says nothing about denying medicinal users the right to own guns. Id rather leave that part of the unwritten law up to my attorney then creating 10 more lies for him to jump through. Anyone who wants to have an unregistered firearm in their house and shoot someone with it.. you better be sure as fuck about the history of that gun or you could be getting yourself life in prison.

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
protection is so important it always feels like the right to protected myself puts me in a catgory were im breaking the law

Top Bottom