Bogus police rip off California pot growers

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hbstoner

Life in prison for not knowing the history of a gun, interesting. lol

Ya, ever heard of a murder weapon? Would you like to get blamed for a killing that took place with that gun? Smart move..

H

hbstoner

You know there are always some people that can't see the forest through the trees. You are one of those people.

For everything I took time sharing with you, all you see if something negative, that says a lot about your perspective. There is a huge difference between purchasing a legal firearm that you don't register from a reputable source that you trust,.. and purchasing a gun off the streets that could have any history. I can even go so far as to tell you how to get a NCIC background check safely done on any firearm so you don't get in trouble asking about its history. But as I mentioned before, its the bad guys gun, not yours, so its history is pointless.

kind of like this conversation.

Listen im not saying that shit wont work for you.. but seriously what you are saying is bad advice for 99% of people out there...call me negative if you want, doesn't make your advice right.

H

hbstoner

The difference between you and I is you are a whiney little fuck that like to criticize without adding anything useful. I offered advise if you didn't like it, feel free to not follow it and if you have nothing positive to share, do us all a favor and stfu :)

Funny that your doing the same thing your claiming I am.. my advice was to not listen to your stupid ass and have unregistered guns in your house. Crazy right? Anyways carry on trying to act cool with your "ways of getting guns illegally" , you should listen to your own advice about trying to out-smart the cops.

]The difference between you and I is you are a whiney little fuck that like to criticize without adding anything useful.

Ouch.. im crying now

420king-MASSES

i dont own a gun or have the desire all that im saying is do your damdest to get the first person who comes threw the door and take his weapon fire it towards his coconspiriters if ya hit own then o fuckin well i believe in protecting my wife and children to the fullest so i will fight like a mother fucker im not saying kill anyone at all if you read my posts to the fullest i condone using what-ever means required at that time by taking the gun and shooting the gun and holding the dude you already got hemed up call the police and the guy you caught is going down for the attempted robbery and for the gun and for using the gun in the commision of a crime i really believe its time to put the passive pot-head rumors to rest and start to stand up for ourselves

S

sonaro

That's terrible. Honestly, I'm surprised that kind of stuff doesn't happen more often.

B

Buddy Hemphill

Just keep repeating to yourself,.. Cannabis is a Schedule 1 Narcotic, and still against federal law. Maybe it will start to make sense that the police don't care about our medical marijuana 'claims'. No where, no state law trumps federal law and that is why the local copsucker will use the other laws against you, NULLIFY your medical marijuana reasoning and charge you with a couple extra crimes for having a schedule 1 narcotic with a firearm.

I fully agree, it is your duty to protect yourselves, but be smart about it guys, not hard headed. Atleast have a safe or hiding spot for your guns, don't be an easy target for cops or bad guys. I sound like a broken record, lol.

SCHEDULE 1
SCHEDULE 1

SCHEDULE 1
SCHEDULE 1

SCHEDULE 1
SCHEDULE 1

say it a few times, it will start to make sense.

Be safe :)

I like you.

Nowhere in the constitution does it say I must register the gun I have. So its not.

I've been robbed at gun point. In my house. Not in Cali...but they got me. I couldn't get to the gun so I never even tried. I gave it up like a little girl. People talk big and bad about what they are GONNA do in a particular situation.

The hard cold truth is this...I can't buy another forehead. I will do whatever it takes for me to survive. Would 10-20 years in jail suck? Fuck yeah.
Would my daughter burying me be worse? Fuck yeah.

Most of us wouldn't even have time to get to a gun if somebody DID kick the door in. Hence the pitbulls.:character0110:

M

MyRelief

protecting himself

yeah...so if you actually read the story I posted it was his dogs that woke him up to get a gun and then meet mr. robber in a flash second shootout exchange so the dogs is what woke him up give him the few seconds he needed to grab his gun and start shooting.....now I think they have said there was 6 suspects against this man and his girlfriend and 2 of the 6 suspects end up shot and the others flee to get nabbed by the authorities while the man living there received some pellets to the face from a shotgun blast from one of the would be robbers....so 2 of the robbery suspects end up shot (.22 cal-they are real lucky here could have been much worse for them) at a grow house with "300" plants. THIS MAN HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED NOR CHARGED WITH ANYTHING FEDERALLY OR STATE. they took all his plants and did a full cleanout of the house but hes not doing 16 years or something for SHOOTING 2 people in a house operating as a grow nursery.

--Now the county sheriff has taking away his rights to carry a conceal or buy firearms for one year--

G

Gro

if they legalize we wouldnt have this problem

please tell me you are not talking about prop.19.

my dogs and alarm traps gave me the heads up on 5 scandalous thieves.3 went to the hospital,and 2 directly to jail.flippin asses got what they deserved,and my dogs got some fresh ass flesh.lol

420king-MASSES

please tell me you are not talking about prop.19.

my dogs and alarm traps gave me the heads up on 5 scandalous thieves.3 went to the hospital,and 2 directly to jail.flippin asses got what they deserved,and my dogs got some fresh ass flesh.lol

hell yeah thats what im talking about dawg make sure you get them fuckers before they get you
:420:king

C

cheech

my feelings are that if you believe your grow might put your family in jeopardy to the extent that you would need a gun to protect yourself or them, then you probably shouldn't be growing, or at the very least shouldn't be growing at your own house. whether it is a legal grow or not.

i don't really feel any sympathy for these guys, because it is clear their were multiple people involved in this grow, and that in itself is a huge security concern. the people who stay out of trouble are the people who have the ability to keep their grow location a complete secret to all. if someone other than yourself and a family member know where you are growing, you are in jeopardy. it makes no difference how much you think you know someone, if you can't keep your location a secret, how could you expect them too?

if these guys were busted because of light leaks and smell, then i feel bad for them, but it could have been avoided. i run a mountain air carbon filter in both my 1000 cf rooms with a 1200 cf 10'' can fan max and also run uvonair ozone generators. on top of that i have two more carbon scrubbers and ozone generators outside of my rooms. you can't smell anything. at around 2500 this was well worth it.

also, keep in mind, if you live in a neighborhood and have 2+ attack dogs, and don't seem to have a 9-5 job you look suspicious right of the bat. i'd rather(and do have) smaller yappy dogs. they do just as good a job vocally alerting you if someone is around your house, without making you look like you're involved in something that may be illegal.

also, pay more and live in a safe area. in fact, pay the most and live in the safest area.

if you have to shoot someone who is trying to break into your house to steal drugs/money you fucked up.

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
cops and robbers will and have hurt many home animals

Mud Man

Mud Man

crazy thread.. i am gonna think about it.. chatting with my homie about this shit last night mang.
This World is fucked up, i agree that in the flash moment, some stranger coming in your house, no matter what your faith, game, bravado, you gotta protect your family, no rules no holds barred ,, also.
Agreed, putting your family in danger to grow herb is wrong in itself...
What are the answers?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Pepper spray is my best defense. That and never opening the door to anyone, letting the dog bark her head off. Want to get a good Rottie for the surreptitious rippers (and for me, I really love those dogs). Have fencing around the grow and a good security system that won't call the po-po should we have a visitor, it'll call us.

B

Buddy Hemphill

also, pay more and live in a safe area. in fact, pay the most and live in the safest area.

if you have to shoot someone who is trying to break into your house to steal drugs/money you fucked up.

I do pay a lot. But robbers like to steal nice stuff. That doesn't insulate you.

It takes money to buy food for my family. If a man comes to take the food from my mouth...in my own house....how in the HELL have I fucked up by protecting me and my kids ability to eat?

Should I let the motherfucker take my goods? Pat him on the ass and tell him good job as he is leaving (hopefully at this point, me or my childrens throats aren't cut) or should I beg for him to please stop?

If I would've had a pitbull when a crackhead put a 9mm to my head (after he snuck in the house, the PUG satrted barking)...it may have been different. The dog I have now doesn't bark.:evilgrin0031:

And BTW, so what if the dog gets killed? I love him and would fight you for kicking him...but at the end of the day he is a work animal. If he gets hurt protecting me...GREAT...he earned that high dollar feed his big ass gets every day. Better him or the crook ...either one, I don't care....than me or mine. I promise he won't turn loose before I can get to a gun.

The are basic rights afforded to me in the constitution. Truly, not even a topic for debate. IMHO.

Red satan
B

Bobby Smith

my feelings are that if you believe your grow might put your family in jeopardy to the extent that you would need a gun to protect yourself or them, then you probably shouldn't be growing, or at the very least shouldn't be growing at your own house. whether it is a legal grow or not.

i don't really feel any sympathy for these guys, because it is clear their were multiple people involved in this grow, and that in itself is a huge security concern. the people who stay out of trouble are the people who have the ability to keep their grow location a complete secret to all. if someone other than yourself and a family member know where you are growing, you are in jeopardy. it makes no difference how much you think you know someone, if you can't keep your location a secret, how could you expect them too?

if these guys were busted because of light leaks and smell, then i feel bad for them, but it could have been avoided. i run a mountain air carbon filter in both my 1000 cf rooms with a 1200 cf 10'' can fan max and also run uvonair ozone generators. on top of that i have two more carbon scrubbers and ozone generators outside of my rooms. you can't smell anything. at around 2500 this was well worth it.

also, keep in mind, if you live in a neighborhood and have 2+ attack dogs, and don't seem to have a 9-5 job you look suspicious right of the bat. i'd rather(and do have) smaller yappy dogs. they do just as good a job vocally alerting you if someone is around your house, without making you look like you're involved in something that may be illegal.

Couldn't agree more with all of this post - why the fuck would armed robbers come into your house unless they KNEW that there were large amounts of cash or weed there?

They wouldn't; if they do know that, then you've fucked up somehow.

There are the the totally coincidental cases where someone breaks into your house for no apparent reason other than being a junkie, but my black lab who barks at anyone nearby would cause said junkie (even the dumbest junkie in history) to move down the block until he finds a house without a dog.

All that being said, there's a looooong and fairly narrow hallway (bout 30') to get to my master bedroom, and there *might* just be a Mossberg 930 Special Purpose waiting behind that bedroom door :nod

B

Bobby Smith

i dont own a gun or have the desire all that im saying is do your damdest to get the first person who comes threw the door and take his weapon fire it towards his coconspiriters

I'm pretty sure your idea would work great in a Jet-Li movie, but in real life it's a questionable "strategy" at best.

Entering the fight, the robbers have the elements of surprise, numbers, and an OVERWHELMING firepower advantage.

I didn't go to West Point, but I think most battle strategists would probably pick them to win that fight.

Also, a few things regarding dogs - for those of you who think you can just by some old AKC Rottie, Dobie, Pit Bull, etc., and that/those dogs will serve as your protectors, I regret to inform you that you're sadly mistaken.

Most dogs (even "protection" breeds) will react as most humans do (who "say" they'll kick some ass), which is to be so shocked as to do virtually nothing at all - they'll bark at the intruder incessantly, but for those of you thinking the dog has some "instict" to go for an attacker's wrist and disarm him, you are incorrect.

IMHO (and this subject is kinda my bag, as Austin Powers would say), unless you either import a dog from Europe or find a QUALITY domestic breeder of European bloodlines, the dog is not guaranteed to perform in a real-life situation no matter the level and extent of training.

American genetics are shit, unfortunately (just for dogs; relates to the incredibly higher breeding requirements in Europe, but I'll stop boring you guys now).

Anyways, if any of you wanna test this out, have a large friend come charging through your door wearing a mask and see what the dog does - he'll bark at him, but he ain't gonna stop him.

beezleb878

beezleb878

While the dogs genetics are important its the training that makes the difference. Every dog I ever had would attack anyone who made what the dog considered an aggressive move but yes it depends on the breed.

To get the animal to attack on cue and/or perform specific type of attacks and orders you need to have it professionally trained.

B

Bobby Smith

While the dogs training is important its the genetics that makes the difference. Every dog I ever had would attack anyone who made what the dog considered an aggressive move but yes it depends on the breed.

To get the animal to attack on cue and/or perform specific type of attacks and orders you need to have it professionally trained.

I fixed your post :rasta:

I've owned and worked with countless dogs, and the number of "protection trained" dogs that lacked the sharpness of a typical European runt is astonishing.

B

Buddy Hemphill

I'm pretty sure your idea would work great in a Jet-Li movie, but in real life it's a questionable "strategy" at best.

Entering the fight, the robbers have the elements of surprise, numbers, and an OVERWHELMING firepower advantage.

I didn't go to West Point, but I think most battle strategists would probably pick them to win that fight.

Also, a few things regarding dogs - for those of you who think you can just by some old AKC Rottie, Dobie, Pit Bull, etc., and that/those dogs will serve as your protectors, I regret to inform you that you're sadly mistaken.

Most dogs (even "protection" breeds) will react as most humans do (who "say" they'll kick some ass), which is to be so shocked as to do virtually nothing at all - they'll bark at the intruder incessantly, but for those of you thinking the dog has some "instict" to go for an attacker's wrist and disarm him, you are incorrect.

IMHO (and this subject is kinda my bag, as Austin Powers would say), unless you either import a dog from Europe or find a QUALITY domestic breeder of European bloodlines, the dog is not guaranteed to perform in a real-life situation no matter the level and extent of training.

American genetics are shit, unfortunately (just for dogs; relates to the incredibly higher breeding requirements in Europe, but I'll stop boring you guys now).

Anyways, if any of you wanna test this out, have a large friend come charging through your door wearing a mask and see what the dog does - he'll bark at him, but he ain't gonna stop him.

There is no such thing as a Eurpoean Pit Bull.

Mine won't make a sound until its too late for whoever. I put him up when people come over. He will bite. He is MY pet...but he isn't just anybodys pet. Again, he is a working dog.

Sidenote...there isn't a breed in Europe that will stand in his yard and piss. I promise. Genetics Schemetics.

Maybe chasing rabbits or people they are better...I dunno. Bite for bite...you would rather a shark get you than mean pit bull.

Let me say this, I am keenly aware of what I have. He is a loaded gun. Which is only as dangerous as its owner. There is nothing wrong with a dog that will get somebody's ass. There is something wrong with not containing and controlling a biter though. Thats criminal and should be.

B

Bobby Smith

There is no such thing as a Eurpoean Pit Bull.

Mine won't make a sound until its too late for whoever. I put him up when people come over. He will bite. He is MY pet...but he isn't just anybodys pet. Again, he is a working dog.

Sidenote...there isn't a breed in Europe that will stand in his yard and piss. I promise. Genetics Schemetics.

Maybe chasing rabbits or people they are better...I dunno. Bite for bite...you would rather a shark get you than mean pit bull.

Let me say this, I am keenly aware of what I have. He is a loaded gun. Which is only as dangerous as its owner. There is nothing wrong with a dog that will get somebody's ass. There is something wrong with not containing and controlling a biter though. Thats criminal and should be.

Wasn't trying to insinuate that, but I can see how it might've been interpreted that way - my bads.

Anyhow, I could talk dogs all day but that's clearly not what this thread's for (sorry to all for the hijack) - I'm done with it.

As an aside, I love pits (had three of them) - they just weren't my number one choice for a protection dog.

Top Bottom