Bogus police rip off California pot growers

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

I'm pretty sure your idea would work great in a Jet-Li movie, but in real life it's a questionable "strategy" at best.

Entering the fight, the robbers have the elements of surprise, numbers, and an OVERWHELMING firepower advantage.

I didn't go to West Point, but I think most battle strategists would probably pick them to win that fight.

Also, a few things regarding dogs - for those of you who think you can just by some old AKC Rottie, Dobie, Pit Bull, etc., and that/those dogs will serve as your protectors, I regret to inform you that you're sadly mistaken.

Most dogs (even "protection" breeds) will react as most humans do (who "say" they'll kick some ass), which is to be so shocked as to do virtually nothing at all - they'll bark at the intruder incessantly, but for those of you thinking the dog has some "instict" to go for an attacker's wrist and disarm him, you are incorrect.

IMHO (and this subject is kinda my bag, as Austin Powers would say), unless you either import a dog from Europe or find a QUALITY domestic breeder of European bloodlines, the dog is not guaranteed to perform in a real-life situation no matter the level and extent of training.

American genetics are shit, unfortunately (just for dogs; relates to the incredibly higher breeding requirements in Europe, but I'll stop boring you guys now).

Anyways, if any of you wanna test this out, have a large friend come charging through your door wearing a mask and see what the dog does - he'll bark at him, but he ain't gonna stop him.

um it happened to my brother 2 years ago he got shot in the hand technically the bullet grazed the entire palm of his hand and he caught one of his assailants who happens to be doing 10 years not only does it sound good in theory IT WORKS IN PRACTICE AS LONG AS YOU GOT A SET OF BALLS AND ARE WILLING TO PREVENT YOUR FAMILY FROM GETTING RUN UP ON

C

Cloud 99

some of yall are living in a fantasy land or are high or have never been in danger. Ima say this to those that think like 420king (nothing personal).If i broke in to your home and you didnt have some type of alarm (dog.sloman shield whatever).Chances are id be standing over you b4 you awoke.Now im no robber but i have known some (oldheads form my childhood).I also know a couple peeps who got killed trying not to give it up and fight back.
Ill just say this If your not going to get some form of defense or protection and you get robbed just give it up.Please stay on the low, safe and secure as possible.and dont bring mace flashlights and lasers lol to a gunfight. if the intruder means business and is about his business then youll prob get yourself killed

B

Bobby Smith

some of yall are living in a fantasy land or are high or have never been in danger. Ima say this to those that think like 420king (nothing personal).If i broke in to your home and you didnt have some type of alarm (dog.sloman shield whatever).Chances are id be standing over you b4 you awoke.Now im no robber but i have known some (oldheads form my childhood).I also know a couple peeps who got killed trying not to give it up and fight back.
Ill just say this If your not going to get some form of defense or protection and you get robbed just give it up.Please stay on the low, safe and secure as possible.and dont bring mace flashlights and lasers lol to a gunfight. if the intruder means business and is about his business then youll prob get yourself killed

Exactly my point.

Reading this thread and people are talking about fighting armed robbers with no weapon or using an elementary school teacher's laser pointer to "blind" the attacker(s) and I start thinking they're not gonna do anything but get them and their family killed.

If you're not reasonably well prepared (a dog/security system + at least one firearm) to deal with this eventuality, than if it occurs, you just gotta bite the bullet (no pun intended) and give up your stash and cash.

Trying to be a hero and shoot the intruders with your Super Soaker is only gonna get good people killed.

Be safe everybody - enough of this morbid talk and thread.

W

waverunner_21

im sorry, but you guys are all fucking idiots, talking tuff, and click clack, il drop a ripper, and all that shit, really, i mean really how could you possibly be that stupid, if three four guys dressed as coppers bust down your door with guns and you dont think there the real deal, well im sorry, but thats just what you think, how can you be sure. even if you manged to some how heat up with out dropping your piece in a stoned fumble, and mange to point it straight enough to do some damage, witch come on, your probably high or just got out of bed because some one just booted your door , click clack pow officer down,187 dickhead, you could have just dropped a cop, and that would simply be the end of you on the out side, if you made it to the police station alive, but all the big boys in the pen would give you like mad respect for dropping a cop, yer you could be cool with the lifers until you sit merry in a gas chamber. But hay you'd most likely not get that far, you pull on a cop and hes not going to have a stand off with you where you explain to your protecting your family and livelihood because you thought he might have been a ripper, and at the end your like hay man wanna beer and hes like yer sure and you become best friends. are you fucking stupid, if you go for a piece or got one in your hand he'l pop you faster the you can blink, and he'd be right, he a police, and everybody knows you don't point guns at em for good or worse. and in the rare case when one of you gun wielding fools does actually identify a ripper to the point where you would bet your future on it whilst your staring down his barrel, then be polite, jump if says jump, bark if he says bark. he's won the game this time, hard lesson learn, next time dont tell any one and go about your business. because all you family men out there or any one for that matter wont be able to help fuck all, let alone your family when your shot to shit bleeding out on the floor, bullets from a cop kill just a must a one from a ripper and the other way round. Is that some thing to risk for a pay day, do you think if 4 bank robbers run into a bank with fully automatic assault rifles, you think the guard is going to dupy one of them and then get shot by the rest, NO he'll give up the piece and sit the fuck down like every one else if his i.q is above 10. you are pot farmers not gangsters, or hay maybe you could be like a gangster pot grower, like 50 cent and rap music. if you think you are protecting your family by accidentally shooting a cop if you some how manage that or actually getting lucky and shoot a ripper, or a have a shoot out and they leave then you either got a dead man, what ever he did, on your mind or you might just lose and then nothing matters, or, how long how long do you think that that lovely lady that you work so hard to please is going to stick around when the bullets start flying, she'd leave you, take the kids and then you got nothing. im sorry but be smart here. by all means own a gun, have a fucking room full of them for all a give a fuck, just dont have it in your mind to pull it out if ripper or a cop you think is a ripper bust in your door. and if any one says you should do different then they are fucking stupid, i dont care what they say or how they spin it.

O

Oregonic

im sorry, but you guys are all fucking idiots, talking tuff, and click clack, il drop a ripper, and all that shit, really, i mean really how could you possibly be that stupid, if three four guys dressed as coppers bust down your door with guns and you dont think there the real deal, well im sorry, but thats just what you think, how can you be sure. even if you manged to some how heat up with out dropping your piece in a stoned fumble, and mange to point it straight enough to do some damage, witch come on, your probably high or just got out of bed because some one just booted your door , click clack pow officer down,187 dickhead, you could have just dropped a cop, and that would simply be the end of you on the out side, if you made it to the police station alive, but all the big boys in the pen would give you like mad respect for dropping a cop, yer you could be cool with the lifers until you sit merry in a gas chamber. But hay you'd most likely not get that far, you pull on a cop and hes not going to have a stand off with you where you explain to your protecting your family and livelihood because you thought he might have been a ripper, and at the end your like hay man wanna beer and hes like yer sure and you become best friends. are you fucking stupid, if you go for a piece or got one in your hand he'l pop you faster the you can blink, and he'd be right, he a police, and everybody knows you don't point guns at em for good or worse. and in the rare case when one of you gun wielding fools does actually identify a ripper to the point where you would bet your future on it whilst your staring down his barrel, then be polite, jump if says jump, bark if he says bark. he's won the game this time, hard lesson learn, next time dont tell any one and go about your business. because all you family men out there or any one for that matter wont be able to help fuck all, let alone your family when your shot to shit bleeding out on the floor, bullets from a cop kill just a must a one from a ripper and the other way round. Is that some thing to risk for a pay day, do you think if 4 bank robbers run into a bank with fully automatic assault rifles, you think the guard is going to dupy one of them and then get shot by the rest, NO he'll give up the piece and sit the fuck down like every one else if his i.q is above 10. you are pot farmers not gangsters, or hay maybe you could be like a gangster pot grower, like 50 cent and rap music. if you think you are protecting your family by accidentally shooting a cop if you some how manage that or actually getting lucky and shoot a ripper, or a have a shoot out and they leave then you either got a dead man, what ever he did, on your mind or you might just lose and then nothing matters, or, how long how long do you think that that lovely lady that you work so hard to please is going to stick around when the bullets start flying, she'd leave you, take the kids and then you got nothing. im sorry but be smart here. by all means own a gun, have a fucking room full of them for all a give a fuck, just dont have it in your mind to pull it out if ripper or a cop you think is a ripper bust in your door. and if any one says you should do different then they are fucking stupid, i dont care what they say or how they spin it.

Umm, don't most if not all LEGIT pigs have to announce themselves while kicking in your door? How about if you're too stupid to tell the dif between a ripper and a pig then you're too stupid to own a gun.

your entire rant, however jumbled and hard to fucking read seems to be based on a situation were a cop enters your home unannounced, if that's the case he shouldn't be there and its not a legit raid.

Most of us med growers have more concern about rippers then local police, and most DEA aren't gonna fuck with some dude growing a few plants for one patient. Rippers will!

Oh and please, don't make assumptions. Some of us gun owners understand the importance of being able to handle yourself in that situation so we practice and practice and then shoot a shit ton more just for good measure, all so we can have the upper hand and be able to keep composure. Some of us know our home layout so fucking well, we make sure the "best" spot to enter the house also gives us the highest tactical advantage, there is a reason all my windows have obstructions except one.....

Wanna know who's really fucking stupid.... people making sweeping generalization and telling people they are idiot for not sharing there non thought out views. :winking0067:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have the pepper spray because I will not have my fingerprints on my father-in-law's guns. In fact, I refuse to let anyone tell me where they are. Local LE here and our DA are exceedingly 420-unfriendly. That's why I didn't contact any LE when I was ripped off last year THREE times (we almost caught him one time!). That's why we now have our own security system installed. And that's why I'm getting another dog, likely a Rottie as I've owned a Rottie before and damn if I couldn't un-train him from his aggression towards unfamiliar adult males. Women and children were no problem or he would be protective of them, but a non-family member man came around and he'd better watch himself with that dog.

And then there's my husband. All he needs is the slightest chance to get the jump and they'd better watch out.

My biggest concern is with the typical ripper, not a home invasion. If they did invade they'd be lucky to come away with $100, they'd do better taking my jewelery.

420king-MASSES

my long hair chihuahas [i dont no how to spell that word] are so jumpy that the slightest noise sets them off and i always got a bat within arms reach yes pretty much all the time and im always whereing a belt so i got plenty and to be honest with you guys ya some of us are stupid enough to not give a fuck about a gun or the dude caring it i live my life on my feet and will die on my feet my knees bend for no-man gun or not also theres a couple people on this site who can truly vouch for everything that ive posted from standing up for yourself to my brother being in exact same situation minus them pretending to be cops so no kool-aid pumping over here chumly

W

waverunner_21

Oregonic, i get what your saying, everybody has the right to defend them self, there family and there property, and yes my post was a bit rantish about cops, but still you cant say that situation couldn't happen, and yes police identify them selfs as police on entry to a property, but so do rippers, they can kick in a door and shout police get the fuck down and make a song and dance of it, they can also buy the same tactical equipment and look the part. i just think that if some one kicked in my door and three people ran into my house yelling that they cops waving around guns, which is exactly what rippers do aswell as cops, i wouldn't start shooting, can you not see how that could be a bad idea just incase you made a bad judgement call that once?, and i wasn't making an assumption, what i meant is that no matter how trained you are, well prepared and familiar with your property and its tactical strong points you cant change that fact that if you the defender start to shot then so will the invader, imagine if they were entering your place and a fire fight happened, i have no doubt that your training would serve you well, you might hit one or two of em, but they might not shoot straight like you, and bullets go through walls, and ceilings, and at that point any one could get hit, thing could get messy and thats why i wouldnt take your root, i live on my feet as well, but if some points a gun in my face, id sit down, and then get back up when the scum bag fucks off with my shit. it would suck, but id be alive and so would my family and not in jail to grow another day. i also just think it isnt a good idea to promote growers arming up in the way the thread does.

O

Oregonic

Oregonic, i get what your saying, everybody has the right to defend them self, there family and there property, and yes my post was a bit rantish about cops, but still you cant say that situation couldn't happen, and yes police identify them selfs as police on entry to a property, but so do rippers, they can kick in a door and shout police get the fuck down and make a song and dance of it, they can also buy the same tactical equipment and look the part. i just think that if some one kicked in my door and three people ran into my house yelling that they cops waving around guns, which is exactly what rippers do aswell as cops, i wouldn't start shooting, can you not see how that could be a bad idea just incase you made a bad judgement call that once?, and i wasn't making an assumption, what i meant is that no matter how trained you are, well prepared and familiar with your property and its tactical strong points you cant change that fact that if you the defender start to shot then so will the invader, imagine if they were entering your place and a fire fight happened, i have no doubt that your training would serve you well, you might hit one or two of em, but they might not shoot straight like you, and bullets go through walls, and ceilings, and at that point any one could get hit, thing could get messy and thats why i wouldnt take your root, i live on my feet as well, but if some points a gun in my face, id sit down, and then get back up when the scum bag fucks off with my shit. it would suck, but id be alive and so would my family and not in jail to grow another day. i also just think it isnt a good idea to promote growers arming up in the way the thread does.

I see what you are trying to get across and I don't disagree that rippers act like police and will try to act the same... mistakes could happen for sure, no doubt.

I think the only difference in our point of view boils down to this; You are making the assumption that the person/s entering your home won't harm you if you comply. I view any person entering my home without my consent a threat to my family, I make the assumption that they are there to hurt/kill/rape....and will do everything in my power to prevent such acts.

My 12ga sounds very menacing in a dark house and if you kill one the rest will leave.... and i am confident I can do at LEAST that much, even at the cost of my life....... there are few irrational thoughts in this department, my safety and my families is very important to me. I respect your views on this and this is one of those things that make the farm fucking rock..... calm, rational discussions on more then just ganja :sun

Just wondering does anyone else have a family safety word?

W

waverunner_21

and unless your willing to put everything, you life, your families lives and your freedom and ultimately theres on the line for some plants then give it up because .

if your not prepared to risk it all, which is what you do by fighting back, then dont. I couldnt see why any one would want to but all of that in the firing range so to speak. and yes there are really bad things that can happen in robberies. your 100 % right,just the other day i herd about a robbery, where three youts from the area ran up a house, not for drugs or money specifically, just stuff for you no, tvs and jewls, what ever, no one resisted at all, but they killed the couple who live there, just to see what would happen or to be "down like that" or what ever, it was a fucking tragedy, one of the worst thing i think ive herd about from the area, truly but, i think they would have ended up the same if they had fought back. and what happened here was extremely rare, i will take the ods of having a robber who does not wish to harm me if i comply and the ods of leaving a fire fight in my home with family intact.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Explain "family safety word" (indicates we don't have one).

S

slimjoint

And id say to anyone getting a dog fuck pitbulls , get a ovcharka,a caucasian one, mine passed away last year from old age, lived to be 14.
Anyways these dogs always made me feel safe, you feel like a king near these dogs with the ammount of loyalty they give you. I wouldnt say they are friendly to familiar faces, otherwise you were looked upon as an enemy if you entered my front yard.
These dogs on thier back legs were almost as tall as me, around 6ft. real thick fur, it can sense danger, and will kill danger in its path.

Man i need to find my old friend and see if his dad still breeds these.

O

Oregonic

Explain "family safety word" (indicates we don't have one).

An obscure phrase that if yelled or in some cases whispered, there is a very specific reaction.

If my kids hear this they know what to do, know where to hide and how long to wait. We have a fire escape plan, a 911 drill and a few other precautions that include the entire family. My wife and i have several phrases for just us also.

This may sound paranoid, maybe it is. But think about it..... someone breaks into my home its not like a can shout "get under the bed kids" but if they hear our safety word they know to get in the closest at the furthest end of their room, lock the solid wood door and deadbolt, lie flat and wait no matter what. There might be times that my wife and I need to get something across to each other that might scare the kiddoes, so its good to have alternates.

wave, It's funny, none of this has shit to do with pot, I am legal and pretty stealth. Someone wants my weed, take it, enter my home in anyway other then the front door with a smile and we will act accordingly. I will put my family, freedom and life at risk, sir, as these are calculated risks and if I have the choice between fighting and having a chance or lying down and getting capped, I gotta take the odds. :damnhippie:

W

waverunner_21

well i cant say i share that view, and id urge any one considering to do the same to really really really think about it, way up the the possible repercussions, and act accordingly, which i suppose is what me and oregonic have both done. one thing a can respect is that you havnt taken your choice lightly and have put in place procedure's for your family. i checked out your diary, looked great, but i can see when it comes down to it we differ on at least one more thing, you have a gnome and i have a buddha. peace

O

Oregonic

well i cant say i share that view, and id urge any one considering to do the same to really really really think about it, way up the the possible repercussions, and act accordingly, which i suppose is what me and oregonic have both done. one thing a can respect is that you havnt taken your choice lightly and have put in place procedure's for your family. i checked out your diary, looked great, but i can see when it comes down to it we differ on at least one more thing, you have a gnome and i have a buddha. peace

LOL, Buddha has a place at our alter, but when it gomes to ganja farming the gnomes gnow whats up! Word of advice to anyone looking to at some help in the garden, gnomes roll in mobs, the more the merrier :icon_spin: Thanks for the kind words wave, heres to none of us ever finding out what we would do in that situation, be safe all!

B

Buddy Hemphill

And id say to anyone getting a dog fuck pitbulls , get a ovcharka,a caucasian one, mine passed away last year from old age, lived to be 14.
Anyways these dogs always made me feel safe, you feel like a king near these dogs with the ammount of loyalty they give you. I wouldnt say they are friendly to familiar faces, otherwise you were looked upon as an enemy if you entered my front yard.
These dogs on thier back legs were almost as tall as me, around 6ft. real thick fur, it can sense danger, and will kill danger in its path.

Man i need to find my old friend and see if his dad still breeds these.

I've heard of them for sure.

My pitbull killed one that wandered into my yard last year.

And then crapped on it...and then pee'd on it...and then rolled around in the whole stinking mess.

S

slimjoint

I've heard of them for sure.

My pitbull killed one that wandered into my yard last year.

And then crapped on it...and then pee'd on it...and then rolled around in the whole stinking mess.
How the fuck would one of those be wandering in your backyard, in the US?
I highly doubt it, otherwise you wouldnt have a pitbull.

S

slimjoint

just to give you an idea[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rhZHOUfcdM&feature=related[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjXIoCIAVQI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom