Bone dry herb/white ash preference

• Thread starter Homesteader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homesteader

Homesteader

Does anyone else prefer dry as a bone crispy herb over humid controlled smelly stank? I find most of the herb that others cure or dry is way too wet for my liking. Am I alone? What is the benefit to keeping herb slightly humid? I genuinely don't know. I like monster hits and white ash. Is it just for appearances? Harshness maybe? I assume to keep the smell but does it really matter if you are smoking it yourself?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Does anyone else prefer dry as a bone crispy herb over humid controlled smelly stank? I find most of the herb that others cure or dry is way too wet for my liking. Am I alone? What is the benefit to keeping herb slightly humid? I genuinely don't know. I like monster hits and white ash. Is it just for appearances? Harshness maybe? I assume to keep the smell but does it really matter if you are smoking it yourself?
I like those conditions for curing then dried down after before smoking. I store mine with some moisture as I find the extended curing improves the flavor and smoothness quite a bit but like you definitely needs dried more before smoking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom