Boneshine. DJ Short Clone

• Thread starter Cannabear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannabear

heres a very special cut of Dj shorts Blue Moonshine. Its called boneshine, and the story goes this gal was chosen from over 100 seeds from DJ's old stock of blue moonshine, pre-2000 if i remember correctly.

she is a bush style plant with a slow veg time. this is my first run with this clone and she has a great growth structure for SOG style grows.. Im excited about this one, she is supposed to be a very berry style strain with heavy resin coverage. Hopefully my buddy will chime in with some nug shots. Every pic ive seen of her has been really incredible, shes a good yielder of resin dripping blue nugs.

I will be updating every few weeks so that you guys can check her out. Shes supposed to be a very special cut, and from the source i got it from it will live up to its name.

4gallon pot, perlite/vermiculite mix, 48 inch tomato cage, 1 week in bloom

Boneshine dj short clone
Boneshine dj short clone 2
Boneshine dj short clone 3
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
You are very lucky

Everything from DJ I have grown has been exceptional. Have always wanted his blue moonshine, best of luck

mal

O

organickat

I was lucky to try boneshine last year and I still think about it ..This is so blueberry smell and taste it remind's me of blueberry candy favor just last forever..Killed everything I tried that weekend and it was all amazing fire but boneshine stuck out

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
What up cb, glad to see you taking her to the right size before flowering. She'll be a beast. You'll shit once she's cured. :character0035:

This is one girl that rewards a proper cure big time. A month in a jar and she'll standup to any "berry" bud out there imo. Sick concentrates from her too man, she's right up your alley.

Glad to see you got your hands on her.
It's really cut by DJ?
No, it's a cut that was found from DJ F1's, lots of them.

Boneshine

Latest posts

Top Bottom