Bongs vs Vaporizers

• Bongs Rule, Vapes Drool!

Votes: 86 60.1%
  • Vaporizers for Victory!

Votes: 57 39.9%

• Total voters
U

ukcheesehead

Vapes are really nice if you cough up for a decent unit like a Valcano or Vapor Brothers but I think most people would rather just load a quick bowl up and give your lungs some punishment :)

Of course vaping is better for you and many people who cannot handle the smoke from bongs use vaporizers, plus your herb tastes great.

I'm thinking of getting one of the Iolite (I-Inhale) Vaporisers for when I'm out and about, I've read many good reviews on them.

i had a volcano digital used it a cpl of time then sold it . waste of money even when i only payed £140 for it new. nothing like a nicely rolled joint.

N

negative 1

i dig the vaporizers, it's like comparing apples and oranges though, there is no comparison. vaporizers are like smoking hash while bongs are like smoking, well, herb.
i think the highs are completly different but maybe its just me. to be honest i like to vaporize first then, hit a pipe one or two times to get the full effect of the stuff. while the vaporizers can be a pain in the ass, the benefitsare by far worth the hassle. especially for me cuz im a cig smoker also. thats my take on it. if there was gonna be no more of one or the other i'd take the vaporizers, i have a vapir 1 that works well for me.
negative1

B

boxmunch9

apples and oranges is absolutly correct. the high from my volcano is totally different from a bong hit. the volcano is amazing, the high so much cleaner, when i smoke a volcano during the day, then run to the store or bank, my eyeballs dont feel like they are stressin out like a bonghit. slightly more paranoid from the volcano too.

if you are vaping proper you cant sell the weed after as it is completely brown and bone dry dusty

U

ukcheesehead

apples and oranges is absolutly correct. the high from my volcano is totally different from a bong hit. the volcano is amazing, the high so much cleaner, when i smoke a volcano during the day, then run to the store or bank, my eyeballs dont feel like they are stressin out like a bonghit. slightly more paranoid from the volcano too.

if you are vaping proper you cant sell the weed after as it is completely brown and bone dry dusty

digital volcano was set to a lower heat so the bud dont go brown at all . ...

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

i went and bought the arizer extreme
works great
but find meself still craving that bong
all the best
bil

G

goldenroad08

i wanna kno the answer to this is well:wait

wen i went dam and hit the vaporizer at the end of the museum i felt so nice

N:cash

i think the volcano taste better, especially the first and second bags.

and im pretty sure the taste comes in part from the tannins and such, and some of those are water soluble which makes since to me cuz whenever i got tasty herb before i had a volcano id allways hit a few bowls out of a dry piece.:passingjoint:

H

HazemannHå

The only vaporizer I've tried that is worth the hassle is the HMK one.

Edit: And it's sooo tasty.

T

they call me j

vapes are a waste of money in my opinion. they are fun. but like i said before too much hassle for nothing. they do not get you higher by any means. as far as flavor...with some buds yea it tastes better...but i feel the vape takes a bit away from the bud.

and no bong should make you cough! cough is a result of bad bud or bad bong tokin habits / gear.............

ive used most the big name vapes..owned a few myself..i know MANY that have owned them....and you know where they all are now? stuffed in a closet or box somewhere.....

Top Bottom