Book - Smoked Volume 1

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Smoked Volume 1

¨This book is about to change the face of glass pipe art collecting and culture. This 160 page full color book has been printed with the highest quality inks and paper. The book contains over 100 beautiful full color photographs and interviews with each artist. One day we will look back at this time as the beginning of something bigger, and this book is one of the documents that will be used to inform people about the history of the glass pipe movement.¨

Marble Slinger says
"This book is about to change the face of glass pipe art collecting and culture. Never before has such a publication documenting a cross section of this subculture existed. Glass pipe-making is very similar to other subcultures like graffiti art, skateboarding, and tattoo art. It is photographs, books, and films of those cultures mentioned that has made them worldwide phenomenoms. The time has come for glass pipe art to come out from the shadows and get the exposure it deserves, and im happy to report that Smoked Vol1 does the scene justice. One day we will look back at this time as the beginning of something bigger, and this book is one of the documents that will be used to inform people about the history of this movement".

I just picked up this book, Really something new and well done.

Aqua Lab Tech

Book   smoked volume 1
T

Tolpan

Thanks for the info ALT!

Hope to find that book in Amsterdam tomorrow. I met Karl Termini yesterday, saw some of his work and I think I'start to collect:cool0010:

Tolpan

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Smoke Volume 1

We have this book for sale on our site.

I was luck enough to get some Numbered books, 941 - 960, out of 2500. These are from the illadelph Gallery in Los Angeles.

Aqua Lab Tech

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
There's a youtube video of the launch at their gallery. Sick pieces for sure.

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
hey alt! when are you gonna get illadelph glass on the site?

Thinking of ordering the book and some titanium screens in a few days!

cheers!

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
illadelph

hey alt! when are you gonna get illadelph glass on the site?

Thinking of ordering the book and some titanium screens in a few days!

cheers!

Hey Bon,

illadelph is a hard place to get pieces Wholesale. I have placed a order but it will be a few weeks before they get me the pieces.

Aqua Lab Tech

T

tngreen

saw pieces from this book at the Illadelph Glass Gallery a few weeks ago, absolutely insane glass! the artists did an incredible job on all of them. They had the Bowltron in their, damn insane. $13,000!!!! nuts but the glass work is incredible. if you get a chance to see these pieces in person, dont pass it up!

AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
The Smoke Volume 1 Book pieces that were on display at the illadelph Gallery have been packed up and sent away.

Aqua Lab Tech

J

jdubz206

marbleslinger is the man! does anyone know how u can get a piece from him?

R

RichieRedEyes

The book is kinda small, binding sucks... pages of mine are falling out. I had preordered the book from those guys who made it and was lied to several times on when it was sent out. I was lied to for about a month straight. Plus it should have been numbered, but nope, no number.

For those of us in the USA glass pipes are kind of a grey area. Every shop argues they are for legal herbs or tobacco. Kinda hard to argue a pipe named "The Kensington special" which is the shape of a hyperdemic needle isn't drug related. For those who do not know Kensington is an area of Philadelphia known for IV drug use and streetwalking hookers who are carrying HIV.

Then there are the questions asked... such as "have blowing pipes ever gotten you laid?"........ or Luca's (owner of Illadelph) response to "where do you see yourself in 10 years" his reply was "RICH" ....No class whatsoever.

There are a few people who stepped up and made some sick one of a kind pieces for it though.

The piece he entered is one of his Prodo pieces. You can go to any shop in the USA that carries his stuff and pick one up.

B

burn0ut

slinger holds it down for sure, any high end smoke shop should have a few of his pieces, but they go quick, ive seen 4 150$ slides sell out in 5 minutes of hititng the shelf. so good luck with that.

also u might try to pm him on his glasspipes gallery page

Top Bottom